The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York

+11
Will
City_Master
Willem
Scotch Moen
SimEmirate
Juls
Kurt
Agunter999
Chris
Carl
simcityguy78
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Accept the Untied Kingdom of New York in the USNW?

Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York - Page 2 Pollle100%Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York - Page 2 Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York - Page 2 Pollle10100%Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York - Page 2 Pollri10 100% [ 11 ]
Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York - Page 2 Pollle100%Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York - Page 2 Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

He is not being a troll, but constructive criticism would definitely help the applicant.

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

When all he does is write two words that essentially equal a trollish "no", then I consider that trolling. If you aren't going to say something constructive or helpful to the applicant, or even explain why you said no to the application, then don't say anything at all.

Carl

Carl

Note to you guys using Simtropolis Chat:

We still have a policy that a moderator be allowed on your chatroom for obvious reasons. If you don't find a moderator, please use the public lounge or use the whisper function. Thank you.

Carl/Tonraq
Simtropolis Moderator

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

Agunter999

Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)

Carl *batts eyelids* Please may you be oir moderator for when simcityguy comes back in 2 weeks time. Please Pretty Please Razz

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

Chris wrote:Juls, stop being a troll and a jerk. It's just turning people away from this union. Being a jerk and a troll hurts the union and gives us a bad name. Stop.  Neutral 

130% nope. 200% for you Chris. Pick a side homeboy. You should check up the definition of trolling, 'cause it's not trolling. It's a categorical no atm and for clear reasons. If he wants the reasons, or if he wants criticism or help, then he can ask it. As he doesn't, the nope percentage just rises.

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

I think we should just tie this thing up.

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I may get some flack for this but I don't see the big issue. Looking back at my early applications, I thought I was hot stuff when I actually probably had the worst country in the union. Does this country need a lot of work? Yes. Would it be a world ending atrocity if we let him in? I don't really think so. I think with some time, UKNY can be a perfectly good normal Sim Nation, just needs some work.

Agunter999

Thank you

Carl

Carl

I disagree. The application needs substantial amount of work. Not only that the country is is wrong in its place, it's also wrong from its value of money, population and military expenditure. Before it could even be accepted, it needs a lot of changes unlike either Will's or Agunter's earlier applications.

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I agree with Carl. There are a lot of issues which need to be fixed and resolved.

Agunter999

If you notice I am agreeing with the fact it needs work, I am just saying we should be kind and open to him

Carl

Carl

The problem is that he already applied multiple times in the USNW... I'm giving you a buddhist point of view: He who refuses to change will not change. Easy as that. We have been open to him in the past but my Bishamonten/Kami/Raava/Buddha/God this had been the third time looking over the same application. This is not a textbook you know.

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

Why isn't the lad answering, though?

SimEmirate

SimEmirate
Member (Abbasid and Kwangju)
Member (Abbasid and Kwangju)

simcityguy78 wrote:yes i am on engilish time but i am going on hoilday for two weeks so if i message you when i get back from holiday then we can talk

^This. Razz

simcityguy78

even though i am on holiday here is Scotland i believe we should tie this up please because this is getting stupid can you just make up a decision please

Agunter999

Right, let me explain something to you, we have a rule that you can only apply 3 times, this is your third. The only way this is going to pass is if you change lots. I MEAN LOSTS. So what type of culture (give me an earth example) is your country. With that we can decide a location. Smile

simcityguy78

what do you mean

simcityguy78

i don't know the culture of my country but my country is like Great Britain

Agunter999

Brittish right ok. so you need to move your location

I suggest here http://puu.sh/87hxy.jpg

simcityguy78

ok so what should i do now

Agunter999

well now we nee to reduce the stats a bit, I am not an expert so would Juls or others give him some realistic ideas.

Also I need you to make some new sc4 pic. I would ask you to download a terrain mod and water mod. Then you need to only have one or two tall building per pic, and make sure that they are close. I can help you edit the pics if necessary

simcityguy78

anything else

Agunter999

yeh, your flag is Scandinavian and that will not work with your type of country so I have made it more suitable http://puu.sh/87kha.png I know it is not the same but it works better.

I have made a neat map to put on the front page app http://puu.sh/87jQE.jpg

In a few minutes I will fix your COA to something a bit nicer.

Now your history will need work on. You need to talk to will, your next door neighbour to see if you can come up with something a little more suitable to a new area

simcityguy78

how can i talk to will

simcityguy78

also because you have changed my map has the region changed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum