The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York

+11
Will
City_Master
Willem
Scotch Moen
SimEmirate
Juls
Kurt
Agunter999
Chris
Carl
simcityguy78
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Accept the Untied Kingdom of New York in the USNW?

Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York - Page 6 Pollle100%Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York - Page 6 Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York - Page 6 Pollle10100%Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York - Page 6 Pollri10 100% [ 11 ]
Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York - Page 6 Pollle100%Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York - Page 6 Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

126Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York - Page 6 Empty Re: Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:08 am

asuna71

asuna71
Member (Nanami)

well I'm sorry but I agree with everyone.... name new york isnt much fit here.

if you have problem on searching name.. google place name generator and you'll some good one

127Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York - Page 6 Empty Re: Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:09 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

If you don't wish to change, then expect a rejection of your application sadly. It is good that you are prideful of your nation's name, but sadly you should at least be ready for your nation not to be accepted.

128Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York - Page 6 Empty Re: Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:17 am

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

simcityguy78 wrote:i just want to say i will keep the name of new york and if you say no to the application i will be fine about it but i just want you to know that my ideas are good and i want to keep them

Most of your app is just copied from the real life UK. As of the name, it's frankly ridiculous. If you fail to understand why, after all that has been explained by the members, I'm afraid you are not fit for this union. I would suggest you places like AOWN or AIN.

129Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York - Page 6 Empty Re: Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:07 pm

Carl

Carl

The goal of this application is to show to everyone that your idea WILL BE GOOD FOR EVERYONE, not will be good for yourself. If we are not satisfied with the way the application is going, we would just say no to you. This is your final application; if you did not make drastic changes soon (in 48 hours), you will not be accepted to apply for this union. People here have quite simple demands that actually improve your application, but you continued too insist this and that because "my ideas are good".

Think of this application as an assignment. If your teachers marked you horribly but placed some improvement notes, then you need to follow it so that you'll get better. If you continued to be stubborn, then good luck passing the course.

With this kind of stubborn, I don't think you will ever get a yes from me, or anyone. 110% Nope.

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

130Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York - Page 6 Empty Re: Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:23 pm

Agunter999

Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)

Well if he improves I will vote yes, but only if

simcityguy78

i just need help with a new name , new map and pictures

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

Try to find them yourselves, too. We've given you plenty of advice and issues to fix. We shouldn't have to help you with everything.

Agunter999

There are many name generators online to help with that

asuna71

asuna71
Member (Nanami)

simcityguy78

the thing is this why can't use New York. i have used New York on Eveything and have gotten used to it. and if i could keep it could i change the new or the york

Agunter999

The Kingdom of New sounds wrong but the Kingdom of York sounds just too similar to earth

simcityguy78

so should i change the name complete or keep new or york

Agunter999

Completely change it or you will not get in

simcityguy78

can you make me a new map if i give you the new name of the country because its now called Segesano

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

Agunter999 wrote:Completely change it or you will not get in

He'll not get in anyways...

@simcityguy78: You shouldn't rely on others to make stuff for your nation, even if it might not be easy. I really don't think you're ready to be part of this union. I don't think you will be able to improve. If you're up to the challenge, then prove me wrong. Otherwise, I'll definitively vote NO. It's your last chance to prove yourself to the union and its members, if you want to be part of this union.

Carl

Carl

What Juls said Razz

The name issue: Many of us had changed names.

Let it Go.

Agunter999

Well I think you should make the map yourself to prove that you can make maps

143Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York - Page 6 Empty Re: Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:52 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I agree with everyone here. If you can't change your ways, you will not be accepted. Sadly at this point I doubt you will even be accepted unless you improve immensely overnight.

simcityguy78

why don't you just vote no

Agunter999

If you don't start working hard, which I m willing to give lots of advice on, everyone will vote no

146Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York - Page 6 Empty Re: Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:02 am

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

simcityguy78 wrote:why don't you just vote no

Well if you put it that way, it explains a lot.

147Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York - Page 6 Empty Re: Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:07 am

simcityguy78

its just i don't want to change my country's name i like it and i have gotten use to it

148Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York - Page 6 Empty Re: Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:26 am

Agunter999

Well withdraw your application and apply somewhere else

149Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York - Page 6 Empty Re: Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:48 am

Carl

Carl

Lel for the first time, I would have to strongly agree with Agunter. We don't think you are fit enough for this union.

I think 2 days had passed since the moratorium so it's hopeless if you continue. Put to vote please.

150Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York - Page 6 Empty Re: Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:58 am

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

As Chancellor of the USNW, this application will now be up for voting.

http://www.usnw.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum