The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York

+11
Will
City_Master
Willem
Scotch Moen
SimEmirate
Juls
Kurt
Agunter999
Chris
Carl
simcityguy78
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Accept the Untied Kingdom of New York in the USNW?

Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York Pollle100%Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York Pollle10100%Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York Pollri10 100% [ 11 ]
Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York Pollle100%Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

simcityguy78

We the members of her Majesty's Government of the United Kingdom of New York send you our application for ambassadorial for the USNW

Flag:
Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York Ukny_f12
Coat of Arms:
Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York Coat_o11
Map of New York:
Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York Usnw_m11

Below are The states of New York and its Capital city's Please note in greater London the city of London is the state capital and national Capital city:
Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York States10

Facts About New York:
Nation Name (Long): The United Kingdom of New York
Nation Name (Short): New York
Motto: et iudicium meum iustum est servire Deo vivo (god defends my right to serve and to live)
Demonym: Yorker
Capital: London
2nd Largest City: Key West
Population: 400000
Official Language(s):  Trentannian
Regional Language(s):  Etruscan and Insuloan
HDI: 0.795
Climate:Temperate
Drives on the: Left
National anthem: God save our nation
Government: Constitutional Monarchy
Head(s) of State: Queen Mary II
2nd In Line: Prince Michael duke of the Gallanna Islands
Prime Minster of New York: Bob Howard Conservative Party
Deputy Prime Minster: Joe Jones Liberal Democrat Party
Leader of Her Majesty’s opposition: Mike Harding Labour Party
Seats in House of Commons:650
Seats in House Of Lords:780
Economy:
Currency: New York Pound
GDP ($ Per-Capita): $35,000

Military:
Army Size: X:7000 Y:5000
Navy Size: X:7000 Y: 5000
Air Force Size: X:7000 Y:5000
Coast Guard Size: X:7000 Y:5000
Total Military Size X:28000 Y:20000

Sport In the United Kingdom:
The Main Sports In UK Are football, baseball,tennis and other sports also
New York also has a Simlympic Team Which goes to the Simlympic every winter and summer
Also They Have A commonwealth Games Team which also Completes at every  summer commonwealth Games Since
1900 when it was know as the Empire Games and Winter Commonwealth Games since 1916.

History:
The country New York was born on july 15th 1414 after a long war which lasted years between York and Newland. York won. The local warlords crowned the first King of New York, King Donnell the Brave. He was given the title brave because before in the war of York he had lead the York army against the Newland army.King donnell was only 14 when he came to the throne. In 1464 Donnell’s son davey was made Davey prince of Newland. by being made prince of Newland that means he is heir to the throne of new york. In 1472 King donnell died at the age of 58 and his son became the next King. in 1516 King davey announced that he would marry Queen Bridget of Starrygrass after in 1535 he died all of a sudden however he had no heir he wrote in his will that he wanted her to be queen of New York . in  1549 she was crowned Queen bridget of Starrygrass and New York. In 1749 Captain James sailed to the Gallanna islands (http://puu.sh/88b5p.png) and came back with many riches. The following year he sailed back with a large fleet and an army. They conquered the islands and claimed them as part of New York. The King who at the time was called King Henry became King Henry of New York, Starrygrass and the Gallanna Islands. New York remained relatively peaceful until GAW when Brullen invaded the country and occupied it. The King and the government fled to the Gallanna islands which came under attack from the United Vassilies. With support from Marsielle New York held onto their islands. After GAW New York was given it’s freedom back however Starrygrass was given to Eretz because of the largely Kabier (arabic) speaking population there. In 1956 the United Vassilies invaded the Gallanna Islands and in 1961 the New York Forces had to pull out as they could not defend against Vassilian Attack.

Transportation:
New York is Famous for its transportation below is a map of the country with the different types of transport note we have not included coach and buses
Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York Transp10

Pictures of New York:
Here is a picture of Buckingham palace there is a concert outside to celebrate the coronation festival
Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York Plan_p19
Here is the Mall on the Way to Buckingham Palace You can see the flags of New York and Starrygrass as the president is on a state visit
Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York Plan_p20
In the City of Dorking welcomes the 1st Media City In New York Here the Media City hosts all the Main Media Networks in New York
Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York Plan_p21

Last edited by simcityguy78 on Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:44 pm; edited 9 times in total

Carl

Carl

This looks awfully similar to your old applications here at the USNW.

So I would have to pass on this one until you have considerable knowledge of doing these types of applications.

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

One issue I have (which others may or may not share) is the extreme overabundance of major, real-life names. Granted, I have one of my states Ohio, you have New York, London, etc. Some originality never hurt anyone, did it? Smile If you get really stuck, use this: http://www.namegenerator2.com/city-name-generator.php

Also, I know that at least to me, it seems very unfeasible to have a primary national industry of military supplies (check me on that guys), but in a peacetime world, that seems very difficult to sustain as a primary source of economic success for your nation. You also mentioned China, we have no China on Adonia, but we do have the PRP (People's Republic of Peilan).

Now, now offense, but I think you should work on your SimCity skills. I know that might be kind of vague, but your cities don't really seem that realistic to me (Massive skyscrapers next to waste areas and one floor buildings). I know that to me at least, I think you need to improve in that area.

These are just a few things, in my honest opinion, I believe you could improve upon. Now take in mind that I myself am not an RP nor SimCity guru, and this is merely one very troubled teen's opinion. First and foremost, do whatever makes you happy, don't change for us unless you really, earnestly want to. I still think the app needs some work, but we can help you improve. We really do need new members to help with the activity issues. Razz

Agunter999

Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)

Hello again, anyway my advice is that you create a Skype account so we can instant message you the help to get into this union as a compitant member.

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Carl wrote:This looks awfully similar to your old applications here at the USNW.

So I would have to pass on this one until you have considerable knowledge of doing these types of applications.

I heavily agree.

Posting the same applications will not get you accepted.

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

If you really want to join, then let us help you. We can and we will, but we need you to let us in. Smile

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

Quoting some lad from Shithole, Iowa who once said sometime like three years ago in an application on another website which became legendary for being a troll application by a guy I know:
Nate Saathoff wrote:110% nope.

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Juls, don't be a jerk or a troll to him.

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

Don't worry, I'm serious

SimEmirate

SimEmirate
Member (Abbasid and Kwangju)
Member (Abbasid and Kwangju)

I'm not going to echo what everyone else has already said. Razz

I'm willing to help you fix this application, but you'd have to show me a lot more effort than this.

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

You should probably be more serious about the game, and our world Adonia before applying.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

I agree with Carl, Kurt and Juls. Razz

simcityguy78

i will take on everything you have said

Agunter999

ok great, my Skype address is agunter999 so please add me and I will introduce you to others Very Happy

City_Master

City_Master
Member (Septentria)
Member (Septentria)

I do hope you improve what you have, sorry to be blunt but your cities don't look that well planned. I would greatly suggest using water and terrain mods and also look into some seawalls. The statistics could and location could be worked on a bit more imo.

simcityguy78

i would have to message only on skype because i don't have a webcam

simcityguy78

but i have just been told that i can't have skype

Agunter999

I only want to message, the problem is I cannot talk to you well on here so I suggest you give me a username on a instant messaging service and w can talk. Plus if it is your parents stopping you just say that you willnot use any for of live webcam nor speaking, just messaging like this.

simcityguy78

they won't allow me and that is that. please no more about skype thank you

Agunter999

ok what if tomorrow we talk on the Simtropolis chat, I will name the chat Agunter-Sim and the password will be say 78and999, so do you have a specific time that that would be ok with you???

(to get to the chat go to Simtropolis then click on the speech bubble on the top of the screen then when o click the door to change rooms and click on the one I mention above Wink )

if you don't get back shall we say 7pm (on English time as you are English right??? like me???)

simcityguy78

yes i am on engilish time but i am going on hoilday for two weeks so if i message you when i get back from holiday then we can talk

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

It is just asked that the United Kingdom of New York is drastically changed to make it realistic.

Agunter999

OK when you come back message m here and then we can talk on how to get you in

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

120% nope

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Juls, stop being a troll and a jerk. It's just turning people away from this union. Being a jerk and a troll hurts the union and gives us a bad name. Stop.  Neutral 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum