The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York

+11
Will
City_Master
Willem
Scotch Moen
SimEmirate
Juls
Kurt
Agunter999
Chris
Carl
simcityguy78
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Accept the Untied Kingdom of New York in the USNW?

Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York - Page 7 Pollle100%Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York - Page 7 Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York - Page 7 Pollle10100%Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York - Page 7 Pollri10 100% [ 11 ]
Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York - Page 7 Pollle100%Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York - Page 7 Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

151Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York - Page 7 Empty Re: Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:07 am

Carl

Carl

Voted.

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

152Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York - Page 7 Empty Re: Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:09 am

SimEmirate

SimEmirate
Member (Abbasid and Kwangju)

To be honest, this isn't even worth a vote, considering we all know the outcome. Razz A waste of 11 pages.

Voted anyway.

153Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York - Page 7 Empty Re: Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:17 am

Agunter999

Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)
Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)

Sucha waste of my effort. I tried to help him. I would advise him to apply here http://www.aoin.eu/forums/ as I am sure that he could help them improve.

CARL EDIT: Thou shall not speak libel on other unions. Razz

154Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York - Page 7 Empty Re: Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:17 am

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

I voted NO.

155Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York - Page 7 Empty Re: Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:07 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Voted.

156Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York - Page 7 Empty Re: Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:07 pm

simcityguy78

i just want to say even though you have voted no i just want to say thank you

157Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York - Page 7 Empty Re: Rejected | The Untied Kingdom of New York Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:37 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I apologize it had to come to this but please note: we weren't the reason of your failing. You were the reason of your own failing.

If I were you, I would seriously look back on all of this, and see what could be done to improve your nation. Even if you decided not to apply to another union, being realistic will also make your CJ much more enjoyable on ST.

Qorten

Qorten
Member (Ami Confederation)

Voted.

City_Master

City_Master
Member (Septentria)
Member (Septentria)

Voted.
Alex, he's already applied over at AIN and was declined, the images he used are almost identical to the ones he posted here first. Razz

SimEmirate

SimEmirate

I think they're the same. If my memory is correct these are the same pictures he's used for his past Simlympic bids and torch relays. Razz

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Voted.

Carl

Carl

They were... I could remember Calgary Tower from one of his bids. He was also pressed by Simlympic Executives there for not improving.

I think it's conclusive that the majority voted no. That means you'll be barred from applying in USNW again.

Carl

Carl

The application has been rejected with the vote of 0-11-0, all NAYS.

The member is now barred from applying applications in the USNW.

Locky

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum