The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Acadian National News

+17
Chip
stanislavsoltys
Sauberbmw
Jon
Kurt
Qorten
Fox
Trevy
kj34
Will
ForthWall
OSE Stock Control
Scotch Moen
YingBlanc
Daniel
Carl
Jack
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 10]

26Acadian National News - Page 2 Empty Re: Acadian National News Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:42 pm

Loftindor will remain neutral in the affair.

27Acadian National News - Page 2 Empty Re: Acadian National News Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:02 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Let me clarify. The war is not over. The city [Fraesia City] is not being held hostage. The civilians are free to live their normal life. The Acadians are occupying the capital to prevent further attacks. The prime minister is in hiding, which makes him look suspicious to the Acadian government.

28Acadian National News - Page 2 Empty Re: Acadian National News Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:06 pm

Interesting to see. Does Acadia feel the Western and Southern part of Luther is safe from war that we could still hold games there for the UFFA World Cup?

29Acadian National News - Page 2 Empty Re: Acadian National News Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm

Jack

Jack

Luther and surrounding nations should be safe from hostility, as the Fraesians have no motive to attack others, and the capital (where the attack was believed to be planned) is now under Acadian control.

The Acadian Senate is currently voting on deploying troops to watch over the northern borders..

30Acadian National News - Page 2 Empty Re: Acadian National News Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:55 am

Jack

Jack

More developments in the story...

The Acadians have information that Oxford, Fraesia is the new capital of the Fraesian Confederacy. The Prime Minister's jet was seen on a runway in Oxford earlier in the week, but is no longer there. It took of some time between June 19 and June 20.

Acadian attempts to invade this city were lost when the Fraesian army defeated them in battle. This morning the Acadians decided to push forward and try again to reach Oxford. (Flying is out of the question, they will be shot out of the sky) The Acadians made a quick decision to use their artillery in Fraesia city to try to reach Oxford. The Fraesians found out and deployed their own troops. The two armies met at Oakland, Fraesia.
Acadian National News - Page 2 Advanc10
The Prime Minister is wanted for questioning and is accused of possible war crimes.

31Acadian National News - Page 2 Empty Re: Acadian National News Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:05 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

This still isn't making much sense. Is there still the possibility that the military drones that started this conflict were hijacked? The Fraesian military might just be defending themselves from occupation.

That said, perhaps there are startling actions performed by the Fraesian leadership that isn't fully known yet, and they really are the bad guys.

This is enticing! D:

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

32Acadian National News - Page 2 Empty Re: Acadian National News Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:40 am

Jack

Jack

^I hope it can make more sense later. Razz The Acadians are trying to find this information out by simply talking to (interrogating) the Prime Minister. Since no word was said by Fraesian officials, all the Acadians can do is retaliate and try to get the bad guys.

33Acadian National News - Page 2 Empty Re: Acadian National News Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:57 am

Carl

Carl

D: Wars D:

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

34Acadian National News - Page 2 Empty Re: Acadian National News Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:02 am

Daniel

Daniel

Bad news for the Fraesians D:

Also, I wonder why the Acadians are trying to invade the country instead of simply attempting to negotiate. This is getting interesting. Suspect

35Acadian National News - Page 2 Empty Re: Acadian National News Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:29 pm

Jack

Jack

Daniel: Well, although the Acadians are just a bunch of warhawks, they did try to contact officials and could not reach them.
Jack3oh3 wrote:The Acadians are trying to find this information out by simply talking to (interrogating) the Prime Minister. Since no word was said by Fraesian officials, all the Acadians can do is retaliate and try to get the bad guys.

36Acadian National News - Page 2 Empty Re: Acadian National News Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:51 pm

Jack

Jack

Here was my attempt to make an online news article similar to AOL.
Acadian National News - Page 2 Ann_ac10

37Acadian National News - Page 2 Empty Re: Acadian National News Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:21 pm

OSE Stock Control

OSE Stock Control
Stock Market Control (Okaiken)

When I read it... Propaganda much? Razz

38Acadian National News - Page 2 Empty Re: Acadian National News Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:29 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

If you want to try creating your own styled online news site, try looking at the big ones, or even copy off mine. xD

Yay my local politics made Acadian news!

They are right about one thing at the least. Big country vs little country. Acadia has the means to win. What determines how depends on how ferocious Fraesia's defense is. I feel an occupation coming on if/when they find the leadership.

39Acadian National News - Page 2 Empty Re: Acadian National News Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:19 pm

Daniel

Daniel

What is that poll supposed to be for, exactly? I'm assuming it has something to do with the war Razz

40Acadian National News - Page 2 Empty Re: Acadian National News Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:01 pm

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

Daniel wrote:What is that poll supposed to be for, exactly? I'm assuming it has something to do with the war Razz

Its for your favorite word, yes or no Razz Very Happy

41Acadian National News - Page 2 Empty Re: Acadian National News Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:11 pm

Jack

Jack

^Lol. In the original poll I put there it had a title. I forgot to put it back. It was supposed to say something like, "Are you in favor of the War?" or "Do you support sending troops to Fraesia?"

42Acadian National News - Page 2 Empty Re: Acadian National News Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:30 pm

Carl

Carl

LOL Razz

43Acadian National News - Page 2 Empty Re: Acadian National News Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:18 am

Jack

Jack

More updates on the war.

The Acadians have lost the battle of Oakland and have seemed to underestimated the Fraesians. As a result of this, the Fraesians of control of most of Northern Fraesia, and Acadians are now occupying Southern Fraesia.

I had a detailed picture but my computer stopped responding, I had to force it to shut off, and photoshop closed along with my unsaved pictures. Crying So here's the one I was (and probably still am) going to put in a proposal in the cartographic committee.
Acadian National News - Page 2 New_bo10

44Acadian National News - Page 2 Empty Re: Acadian National News Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:41 am

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

D= more change D= I'll add to wiki news

45Acadian National News - Page 2 Empty Re: Acadian National News Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:04 pm

Jack

Jack

Fraesian Minister of Defense Captured
The Acadian Federal Government has just announced that the Fraesian Minister of Defense has been captured by special forces. ADI (Acadian Department of Intellegence) has confirmed that the attacks on the city of Davis, and attempted attacks on Troy, Genoa, and others were ordered by the Minister of Defense and approved by the Prime Minister.

Fraesia Divides
After the Acadian loss of the battle at Oakland, the Fraesians have gained complete control over the areas north of Oakland; and the Acadians are currently occupying the areas south of Oakland.

Diplomatic Visit to Shayden
The Acadian ambassador, Jack Williams, has been seen at a government airport in Smith City, Shayden. Williams stated that the two ambassadors are having meetings to discuss a potential military alliance.

46Acadian National News - Page 2 Empty Re: Acadian National News Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:05 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

I don't know why they would even attack a Metro area. Noncombatants should be strictly off limit's. The deaths of civilians would be considered a war crime. These officials have a lot to answer for if they purposefully attacked Civilian targets, and not Military.

47Acadian National News - Page 2 Empty Re: Acadian National News Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:06 am

Loftindor will remain neutral in this case.

48Acadian National News - Page 2 Empty Re: Acadian National News Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:56 pm

Jack

Jack

Mike: Attacking civilians is indeed a war crime and Acadia has taken action. Smile More below.
Escil: Meh, you're neutral on everything!

Battle strategists have a two major theories as to why the Fraesians would attack Acadian cities. One is obvious.
  • The hardly stable Fraesian government ordered attacks on Acadia as a form of revenge/showing that they are serious, after border tensions. After all, the prime minister was near the end of his term.
  • The Fraesians attacked Davis to distract the military forces, but didn't expect their plans to attack the other cities to fail and such a quick retaliation by the Acadians.

• More News
    Davis re-construction has begun. The estimated amount of casualties is 1500.

49Acadian National News - Page 2 Empty Re: Acadian National News Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:45 pm

Carl

Carl

Article 9 Razz, so I'm neutral and it is imprinted on paper Razz

Okaiken will remain neutral in this matter and does not have a say on overseas conflicts.

50Acadian National News - Page 2 Empty Re: Acadian National News Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:48 am

Jack

Jack

Overview of Recent Events:

Acadia Pushes Forward
    Acadia's army won their first 2 battles on Saturday and Sunday, capturing two North-Fraesian cities. Note that may be necessary due to recent events: No civilians were harmed.

Fraesian Army Bombs Cities
    After the Acadians pushed closer and closer to Oxford, the North-Fraesians were believed to have panicked and bombed the recently captured cities Woodbridge and Lake Senova. Thousands of civilians were harmed or killed.
    (Pictures to come)

Riots in Oxford
    When the story of the bombed cities reached North Fraesia's capital, riots were sparked all over the city demanding peace with the Acadians.
    (Perhaps this is a turn of events?)
    Acadian National News - Page 2 Greece-riots-cp-w5963489

Last edited by Jack on Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed Error)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum