The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Acadian National News

+17
Chip
stanislavsoltys
Sauberbmw
Jon
Kurt
Qorten
Fox
Trevy
kj34
Will
ForthWall
OSE Stock Control
Scotch Moen
YingBlanc
Daniel
Carl
Jack
21 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 10]

1Acadian National News Empty Acadian National News Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:12 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

I'll be posting all of Acadia's news here, in photoshopped newspapers or in straight-out text. Razz

Last edited by Jack3oh3 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Acadian National News Empty Re: Acadian National News Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:16 pm

Jack

Jack

(I hope no one minds; I'm adding some history for NPC's)
Acadian National News Crisislogo1

The land of Fraesia used to be one, large commonwealth. In 1826, the eastern portion of the country seceded, and joined the Acadian Federation in 1827. That particular portion of land is the largest state in Acadia: New Fraesia.
Acadian National News Mapow

In 1843, Fraesia won its independence from Posillipo, and became the Fraesian Confederacy. The Fraesian government still believes the land is theirs, and the people there had no right to secede. Border patrol in New Fraesia has increased dramatically over the years. The Fraesians have responded by deploying their own soldiers to their side of the border. The Acadians have responded by declaring this an act of aggression, and demanding they remove the troops. The ongoing back-and-forth events have strained relations with the two nations. Many see a war in the future.

3Acadian National News Empty Re: Acadian National News Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:17 pm

Jack

Jack

(bump)

No replies?! Sad

4Acadian National News Empty Re: Acadian National News Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:35 pm

Jack3oh3 wrote:No replies?! Sad
I'm sorry, I must've missed it.

It sounds like an interesting event to follow.... and a more interesting wiki article Razz

5Acadian National News Empty Re: Acadian National News Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:48 pm

Jack

Jack

Thanks! I'm in the process of creating a wiki article for the Fraesian Confederacy and a few others. I'll make sure I do one on this, too. But it will turn into something much larger later. Razz

6Acadian National News Empty Re: Acadian National News Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:01 pm

Haha, we are having border issues too, with the Malakkanians! I hope the dispute is settled.

7Acadian National News Empty Re: Acadian National News Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:36 pm

Carl

Carl

D:

Oh noes!

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

8Acadian National News Empty Re: Acadian National News Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:50 am

Daniel

Daniel

Interesting news, it seems...

(it never appeared as "red" to me for some reason, so I assumed that I had already seen and commented on it... sorry D: )

9Acadian National News Empty Re: Acadian National News Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:19 am

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

you have the same situation that Grand Aescail had with Helespetroika, lets hope it doesn't get that worse xD

10Acadian National News Empty Re: Acadian National News Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:43 am

Jack

Jack

Thanks, guys. Smile Daniel: Same with me in some forums. Neutral

Acadian National News Crisislogo1

After countless attempts to solve the crisis with peaceful negotiations, the Fraesian Confederacy is still refusing meetings and demanding Acadian land. The Acadian Ministry of Foreign Affairs has advised the president to impose economical sanctions on its ports. The president, being a democrat, wants anything but war. The sanctions have been approved.

We are now asking for help from the union. That is to ban all importing and exporting of goods to and from the Fraesian Confederacy until further notice. Thank you.

11Acadian National News Empty Re: Acadian National News Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:16 am

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

We are sad to hear that negotiations have fallen through and hope this doesn't escalate, and for the reason of hoping it's not going to escalate we will not stop exports and imports to the Fraesian Confederacy, this is also to be assured that if trade with the Fraesian Confederacy stops it won't cause economic stress. But if seriously needed we will impose an import tax on the Fraesian Confederacy only of 25%.

12Acadian National News Empty Re: Acadian National News Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:19 am

Jack

Jack

Acadia understands your decision.

13Acadian National News Empty Re: Acadian National News Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:10 pm

Jack

Jack

Breaking News

The city of Davis, Geneva has been attacked today. Officials say large Fraesian unmanned military drones have flown into 2 buildings in downtown Davis. The Acadian Intelligence Agency has information that there were more headed for Troy and Genoa, but were shot out of the sky. After the terrorist attacks, an emergency General Assembly meeting was held, and war was declared on the Fraesian Confederacy.

Acadian National News Attackpu
Acadian National News Ruins2
Acadian National News Ruins1

The Acadian Navy invaded the Fraesian Confederacy and was on their way to the capital.
Acadian National News Navyw

Fraesia City was quickly surrounded, and the city surrendered immediately, with virtually no resistance, as the Fraesians did not expect a sudden retaliation.

Acadian National News Takeover2
Acadian National News Takeover1
Acadian National News Capito10

The capital of the Fraesian Confederacy now belongs to Acadia. But the terrorist responsible for the attacks, and the prime minister, have not been found.
Acadian National News Mapfraesiacity

14Acadian National News Empty Re: Acadian National News Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:15 pm

We applaud your quick response and pray for those you have lost.

The Polandrian Imperium would like to highlight the beautiful strength you have shown in these hard times and the commitment to your citizens.

May we all strive to be the same.

Our prayers are with you.

Chancellor Sztol

15Acadian National News Empty Re: Acadian National News Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:25 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

We also applaud you for your quick response and give condolences to relatives of the dead. Sadly because of our peaceful nature we cannot help unless threatened, so we wish you the best of luck.

16Acadian National News Empty Re: Acadian National News Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:26 pm

Luther is upset at such an attack. Luther will defend its border nation of Acadia and will dispatch military troops to the borders of both nations. This is a serious threat just in front of the UFFA World Cup

17Acadian National News Empty Re: Acadian National News Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:48 pm

Jack

Jack

Thank you for your support. As of right now, the situation is under control. A lockdown of Acadian airspace has been initiated.

18Acadian National News Empty Re: Acadian National News Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:51 pm

Carl

Carl

Okaiken is deeply disappointed with the attacks, and would now try to work out a peace plan for both the Fraesian Confederacy and Acadia.

Noodle Time D:

19Acadian National News Empty Re: Acadian National News Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:23 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

I cannot help but to say Follvirkeland condemns this war. The terrible attack on the Acadian city, as it was, was done by a Terrorist as was stated. From what's been given to us, there are no signs that the Fraesian military/government was behind this attack besides a couple military drones which could have been stolen or hijacked, and we urge Acadia to withdraw their military forces immediately until the facts become clear.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

20Acadian National News Empty Re: Acadian National News Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:09 am

Daniel

Daniel

The Imperial Federal Kingdom has decided to remain neutral in this affair, and is offering its soil as a possible location for negotiating a peace treaty between Fraesia and Acadia.

21Acadian National News Empty Re: Acadian National News Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:20 am

Jack

Jack

Thank you all for your input. Acadian military forces will withdraw from Fraesian soil, but the Acadian Navy will continue to patrol Fraesia City, which will remain under martial law. Other major Acadian cities are under close watch, and airspace is still in a lockdown.
Acadian National News Navyx

22Acadian National News Empty Re: Acadian National News Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:05 am

Daniel

Daniel

Looks like this is the shortest war in modern Adonian history, as far as I know - it's already lasted longer than the shortest one in real life though (between the British Empire and Zanzibar; it lasted for 38 minutes on 27 August 1896). Razz

23Acadian National News Empty Re: Acadian National News Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:34 pm

Jack

Jack

Oh no, Daniel. It is not over. Devil

24Acadian National News Empty Re: Acadian National News Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:16 pm

Carl

Carl

xDxD June Crisis indeed Razz

25Acadian National News Empty Re: Acadian National News Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:54 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

I don't like this. Must the city really be held hostage?

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 10]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum