The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Acadian National News

+17
Chip
stanislavsoltys
Sauberbmw
Jon
Kurt
Qorten
Fox
Trevy
kj34
Will
ForthWall
OSE Stock Control
Scotch Moen
YingBlanc
Daniel
Carl
Jack
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 10]

201Acadian National News - Page 9 Empty Re: Acadian National News Sun May 12, 2013 8:48 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Bank of Genoa Robbed: Again
The Bank of Genoa has been robbed a second time since 2012, where the perpetrator was caught in Highland several months later. The bank was robbed by a group of armed criminals at 11:00 am today.
Acadian National News - Page 9 Mm041610a_4
State police have begun investigating the robbery, where an estimated §520,000 was stolen.

202Acadian National News - Page 9 Empty Re: Acadian National News Sun May 12, 2013 9:02 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Possibly the work of those darn terrorists? D:

203Acadian National News - Page 9 Empty Re: Acadian National News Sun May 12, 2013 9:10 pm

Jack

Jack

D: Maybe there is a connection! Who knows...maybe now they have the funds for more eviler and powerfuler weapons.

204Acadian National News - Page 9 Empty Re: Acadian National News Sun May 12, 2013 9:58 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Hooker Strike the area!

205Acadian National News - Page 9 Empty Re: Acadian National News Sun May 12, 2013 11:31 pm

Carl

Carl

Oh noes robbers! Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

206Acadian National News - Page 9 Empty Re: Acadian National News Tue May 14, 2013 4:52 pm

Jack

Jack

Loyalist Front Responsible for Genoa Bank Robbery
The AIA Department of Internal Affairs released a statement that the "Loyalist Front Extremist Group planned and executed the heist." In collaboration with Shayden, Acadia managed to find the identity of three robbers that were traced back to the Loyalist Front.
Acadian National News - Page 9 FBI_releases_profile_of_suspect_in_Jessi_30430000_285967_ver1.0_320_240
The Loyalist Front now has an abundance of cash that is likely to be used on large and destructive weapons.
The Acadian constitution and a series of laws passed in 2008 guarantee the right to bear arms, and acquiring weapons has become increasingly easier in Acadia.
ANN analysts believe some of the "Loyalists" have fled to Antonia.

207Acadian National News - Page 9 Empty Re: Acadian National News Thu May 16, 2013 8:37 pm

Jack

Jack

KURT Razz Make some news in your thread.

208Acadian National News - Page 9 Empty Re: Acadian National News Thu May 16, 2013 11:00 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Dayummmm they gonna go buy some gunz nao.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

209Acadian National News - Page 9 Empty Re: Acadian National News Fri May 17, 2013 6:01 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I will when life decides to let go of its maddening grasp on me.

210Acadian National News - Page 9 Empty Re: Acadian National News Sun May 19, 2013 11:22 am

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

These bank robbers are so militant, would've been easier to just slip a note to the attendant to give the money. Unless they wanted to be known Devil

211Acadian National News - Page 9 Empty Re: Acadian National News Mon May 20, 2013 5:22 pm

Jack

Jack

Oh they need the publicity. Razz I'm guessing they want to not be under-estimated. And they can get more money by opening the entire vault then just taking the money the teller has in front of him or her.

212Acadian National News - Page 9 Empty Re: Acadian National News Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:26 pm

Jack

Jack

Acadian National News - Page 9 IWZWstF

213Acadian National News - Page 9 Empty Re: Acadian National News Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:35 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I like! Very Happy

214Acadian National News - Page 9 Empty Re: Acadian National News Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:55 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Interesting, I like the template. Smile

http://www.usnw.net

215Acadian National News - Page 9 Empty Re: Acadian National News Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:58 pm

Carl

Carl

Dat ad Razz

I like the news Smile

216Acadian National News - Page 9 Empty Re: Acadian National News Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:52 pm

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

I really like this!

217Acadian National News - Page 9 Empty Re: Acadian National News Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:22 pm

Jack

Jack

Acadian National News - Page 9 Bombing27-01

Yay for me not including a bias this time. Razz 

218Acadian National News - Page 9 Empty Re: Acadian National News Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:24 pm

alerules22

alerules22

oooh, oxacmela :O

219Acadian National News - Page 9 Empty Re: Acadian National News Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:39 pm

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

Really nice Very Happy

220Acadian National News - Page 9 Empty Re: Acadian National News Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:38 am

Carl

Carl

I like it Smile

221Acadian National News - Page 9 Empty Re: Acadian National News Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:53 am

Daniel

Daniel

For a moment there, I thought Stretton had been bombed. Razz

Awesome website. Smile

222Acadian National News - Page 9 Empty Re: Acadian National News Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:20 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

I like the page Jack! Very Happy

223Acadian National News - Page 9 Empty Re: Acadian National News Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:27 am

Agunter999

Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)
Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)

Great the union is in chaos

224Acadian National News - Page 9 Empty Re: Acadian National News Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:18 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Shayden mourns the deaths, and wishes to aid Acadia in any way it can.

225Acadian National News - Page 9 Empty Re: Acadian National News Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:09 pm

Jack

Jack

(News update idea stolen from Mike Razz)
Quick News Update:

• Acadia's economy begins to suffer due to sharp decrease in Folland imports
  • Folland withdraws from Fraesia; Brüllen and Acadia say it lacks a satisfactory apology and promise to never bother Fraesia again
  • Several nations considering Folland to be a "rogue state" and asking for legitimate elections
  • Matt Randall press conference scheduled for later today
  • Fraesia v. Folland court case continues
  • Foll ambassador arrested under unknown charges in Sinope

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum