The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Proposal: Continental Border

+10
alerules22
Jon
Kurt
Daniel
Fox
Carl
stanislavsoltys
Scotch Moen
Will
YingBlanc
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101Proposal: Continental Border - Page 5 Empty Re: Proposal: Continental Border Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:52 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Fox wrote:An updated map would be good.

My opinion is that what I think are the Fozah states should be included in the Western part of Althena, along with places like Gamat that are more "European" than "Asian".
I agree. I think Kurt's should be modified slightly, especially in that area. I'll try to make a map of my own.

102Proposal: Continental Border - Page 5 Empty Re: Proposal: Continental Border Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:29 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

I updated the map with Valtava, Will.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

103Proposal: Continental Border - Page 5 Empty Re: Proposal: Continental Border Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:56 pm

Jack

Jack

I think you should open a new thread for the map, Mike. There are a few countries still highlighted that aren't members. (Polandrian Imperium, Metindena, Atrubia)

104Proposal: Continental Border - Page 5 Empty Re: Proposal: Continental Border Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:20 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

...I'm getting so tired of this map. lol

We just need to have a single list somewhere of who are members and who aren't.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

105Proposal: Continental Border - Page 5 Empty Re: Proposal: Continental Border Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:06 pm

Fox

Maybe the Cartographic committee could redesign some of the nations in that area to fit in with the continental split?

Everyone keeps saying Adonia has too many Nations. There are a lot of nations in the south near Mervey that could be merged since they are along the polar circle and would be barely habitable.

Looking at the Terrain map it is easy to follow the desert areas to define the continents, but I don't beleive that's where the split should happen. I'd be interested in seeing the nations redrawn near Forgia and including some of that desert areas in the west.

106Proposal: Continental Border - Page 5 Empty Re: Proposal: Continental Border Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:46 pm

Jack

Jack

Bump!

107Proposal: Continental Border - Page 5 Empty Re: Proposal: Continental Border Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:03 pm

Fox

I wouldn't mind playing around with some maps and redrawing the boarders for some nations in the area.

Or if someone else wants to, like Mike, since he is good at that kind of thing.

108Proposal: Continental Border - Page 5 Empty Re: Proposal: Continental Border Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:11 pm

Jack

Jack

Here's a very sloppy idea that I took 2 minutes to make in Inkscape.
Proposal: Continental Border - Page 5 Divide

109Proposal: Continental Border - Page 5 Empty Re: Proposal: Continental Border Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:32 am

Carl

Carl

hmmm, i think that would work but it looks like Western Althena is separated confused

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

110Proposal: Continental Border - Page 5 Empty Re: Proposal: Continental Border Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:48 am

Daniel

Daniel

I'd also place the Taeksian Federation in the East Althena half, since it has a pretty large part of the Forgian Desert. Wink

(note that I still don't support the division, I'm just adding my two Enieocents as to what I would do if I did support it =P)

111Proposal: Continental Border - Page 5 Empty Re: Proposal: Continental Border Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:55 pm

Jack

Jack

I didn't notice that, Carl. Crying I think it should remain one continent now.

112Proposal: Continental Border - Page 5 Empty Re: Proposal: Continental Border Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:30 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

really the situation we have is that the Forgian Desert area is meaning that it looks like Western Althena is cut top and bottom, so either we have like the Forgian Desert in Western Althena or something else I can't think of yet, but it is that area causing the separation trouble :l

113Proposal: Continental Border - Page 5 Empty Re: Proposal: Continental Border Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:29 am

Daniel

Daniel

Plus, the Forgian Desert extends nearly an entire Forgia-length into that massive Central Althenian nation if I recall, so that's another problem with the division into two continents (in its current form). D:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum