The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Proposal of a Proposal to move LITHENIANT

+3
Juls
Jack
Agunter999
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Proposal of a Proposal to move LITHENIANT Empty Proposal of a Proposal to move LITHENIANT Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:40 pm

Agunter999

Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)

I was thinking yesterday how badly placed LITHENIANT really is. It is a alto-Slavic nation in a turk area at the moment. It needs to change really, your thoughts before I post an app for it.

P.S. Where LITHENIANT moves Kallvarde is likely to follow

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

It's up to you. Razz I don't really know much of the history anyway. Also, the title of this thread is "Proposal of a Proposal..." Not sure why you are proposing to create a proposal. Wink

Agunter999

I am proposing to you lot to see if it was a good idea to move it.

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

I support not only its move but it's disappearance. It shouldn't have been accepted in the first place tbh, among other things... Cross

Agunter999

We are talking about it being there we are talking about is movement, not removal thankyou very much.

Carl

Carl

Please have some respect. Arigatou Gozaimas. Neutral

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

Diogenes wrote:I support not only its move but it's disappearance. It shouldn't have been accepted in the first place tbh, among other things... Cross
god bless you

http://www.usnw.net

Agunter999

God bless you too

Jack

Jack

scratch 

Anyway, Agunter, I think we're looking for a proposal from you. Razz I, too, don't even support its existence, but you did apply with it, and we did accept it.

Agunter999

My question to you, is is it better to move it, or not.

Carl

Carl

Um, the question is, would you provide more information (maps, etc.), or not? Neutral

Agunter999

Yes of cource when I have decided to actually move it. I am still not sure whether to move it or not

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I would consider getting rid of it if I were you. For the sake of realism it would be the right thing to do.

Agunter999

Well as I may have pointed out I won't get rid of it, it in rather intergril to both Bergenstein and Kallvaerd history. I will move it I think, more accurate.

Carl

Carl

Agunter999 wrote:Well as I may have pointed out I won't get rid of it, it in rather intergril to both Bergenstein and Kallvaerd history. I will move it I think, more accurate.
Kallvarde is not even accepted in the union yet, so why bother? Neutral

As far as it goes, I can see Litheniant as a non-integral part of your history. I do not see concrete evidence of why it is rather important to your history. Your wiki only mentions Litheniant twice, Litheniant itself is a redlink in the wiki, Litheniant is neutral during the Bergen War, what else? I do not see anything that could possibly be important to yours or to us. The motives into taking this land and calling it "Litheniant" is as clear as mud. Neutral

An example of a something important is the small Kuykan Islands. Even though it is pretty small, it is involved in a lot of conflicts and also a lot of trade and economy. There were reasons to be part of Kuyrut's History, such as the unity of the land versus Trentannia as well as an important hopping point during the Great Adonian War. It connects well with other nations' history, such as Trentannia and even Okaiken. It even has interconnected economy, with even competing Airports against Okaiken in the Trans-Cilician Airspace!

Agunter999

Well yes but I am editing Kallvarde as we speak and Lith has a major part in it. Also in some berg wars I have yet to finalise. And I like it Razz

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

There is just no realistic reason for you to have Litheniant in the first place. It hasn't even been important at all in your RP in the union as of now. Nor your other random dependency near Mervey. I would like to strongly advise you to delete both of these unrealistic dependencies and focus on "Mainland" Bergenstein.

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Diogenes wrote:I support not only its move but it's disappearance. It shouldn't have been accepted in the first place tbh, among other things... Cross
Yes, I agree.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum