The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Proposal | Reformation of Mitron

+7
Agunter999
Jon
Willem
Carl
Juls
Scotch Moen
Chris
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Proposal | Reformation of Mitron Empty Proposal | Reformation of Mitron Fri May 23, 2014 11:55 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

I'm proposing a new version of Mitron. The general layout is the same, although there are some additions to my land (all within my waters) and no borders are touched, nor any significant changes on shores near foreign nations. The island of Jonota is reshaped heavily and receives many additions (That's the western island). Osatta Island (The eastern one) is also reshaped because, quite frankly, it looked ugly to me, and I really like it in it's newer, streamlined, less boxy version. The mainland receives some shore realignments, but the most significant change regards the large peninsula along the bottom quarter or so of my mainland, which is greatly enlarged.

I would also like to say that I myself have been using this map since, oh, November or so. I've never gotten around to proposing it though, so I touched it up tonight and now I'm ready to propose it. I thank you for your considerations. I haven't made a proposal in a while, so I think I've waited a long enough time.

Proposal | Reformation of Mitron Proposal_5-24-14

Update: I just made a few changes to the shoreline of Jonota Island, adding some bays & such. It's all ready to go now.

Last edited by Chris on Sat May 24, 2014 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total

2Proposal | Reformation of Mitron Empty Re: Proposal | Reformation of Mitron Fri May 23, 2014 11:57 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Welp, what say you peeps.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

3Proposal | Reformation of Mitron Empty Re: Proposal | Reformation of Mitron Fri May 23, 2014 11:58 pm

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

That's perfectly fine m8

4Proposal | Reformation of Mitron Empty Re: Proposal | Reformation of Mitron Sat May 24, 2014 12:09 am

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

I'm putting some finishing touches on one little bay in Jonota, but that's pretty much the final version I'm proposing. Feel free to ask questions. Is it fair to say we can start voting Saturday afternoon?

5Proposal | Reformation of Mitron Empty Re: Proposal | Reformation of Mitron Sat May 24, 2014 12:39 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

The cartographic committee doesn't vote the same way the Assembly does. The committee is so small they just say yes or no in a post. That means Jon, Kurt, Will and Carl can post their decision at any time.

6Proposal | Reformation of Mitron Empty Re: Proposal | Reformation of Mitron Sat May 24, 2014 12:40 am

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Oh, I didn't know that. Razz

7Proposal | Reformation of Mitron Empty Re: Proposal | Reformation of Mitron Sat May 24, 2014 2:08 am

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

Scotch Moen wrote:That means Jon, Kurt, Will and Carl can post their decision at any time.

And Agus.

Also Jack is just M.I.A. so

8Proposal | Reformation of Mitron Empty Re: Proposal | Reformation of Mitron Sat May 24, 2014 3:06 am

Carl

Carl

Um its fine Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

9Proposal | Reformation of Mitron Empty Re: Proposal | Reformation of Mitron Sat May 24, 2014 7:55 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

It's fine, as long as you're sure this is the final version you want.

10Proposal | Reformation of Mitron Empty Re: Proposal | Reformation of Mitron Sat May 24, 2014 8:31 am

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

This looks fine to me.

I vote yes.

11Proposal | Reformation of Mitron Empty Re: Proposal | Reformation of Mitron Sat May 24, 2014 9:21 am

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Yes, this is the final version.

12Proposal | Reformation of Mitron Empty Re: Proposal | Reformation of Mitron Sat May 24, 2014 9:57 am

Agunter999

Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)
Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)

You said that before

13Proposal | Reformation of Mitron Empty Re: Proposal | Reformation of Mitron Sat May 24, 2014 10:13 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

And Agus.

I didn't see him on the list of winners in the election results.

14Proposal | Reformation of Mitron Empty Re: Proposal | Reformation of Mitron Sat May 24, 2014 11:48 am

Kisa Atsuko

Kisa Atsuko
Member (Sundanesia)
Member (Sundanesia)

Looks fine for me... Smile

15Proposal | Reformation of Mitron Empty Re: Proposal | Reformation of Mitron Sat May 24, 2014 11:59 am

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

Scotch Moen wrote:
And Agus.

I didn't see him on the list of winners in the election results.

Yeah, my mistake, ignore my comment Razz

16Proposal | Reformation of Mitron Empty Re: Proposal | Reformation of Mitron Sat May 24, 2014 2:26 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I vote yes on this.

17Proposal | Reformation of Mitron Empty Re: Proposal | Reformation of Mitron Sat May 24, 2014 6:08 pm

Kruness

Member (Batavia)

I approve Cool

18Proposal | Reformation of Mitron Empty Re: Proposal | Reformation of Mitron Sat May 24, 2014 6:11 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

So, have I gotten all the votes necessary then. I mean, the whole Cartographic Committee is in agreement, right?

19Proposal | Reformation of Mitron Empty Re: Proposal | Reformation of Mitron Sun May 25, 2014 11:27 pm

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

Meh, I don't care. It's fine. Razz

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum