The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Proposal | Reformation of the Xteplaa

+3
Carl
Juls
alerules22
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Proposal | Reformation of the Xteplaa Empty Proposal | Reformation of the Xteplaa Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:53 am

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

First of all, the Xteplaan Sea, at is current state is full of flaws and quite a bit of nonsense;

Therefore I propose some changes be made to it, immediately.

We can start with Acadia's dependencies.

Acadia currently has 3 dependencies in the Xteplaa, to which in my opinion; and the opinion of other members, is completely unrealistic.

This dependencies include:

Chanto Ellia, San José, Selgeta, and Lucido Turquesa.

I propose the following

• Remove all of Acadia's dependencies in the Xteplaa as they serve of no historical, realistic or economical function to Acadia.
  • Divide Chanto Ellia into 2 sovereign islands; being the Republic of Chanto, and the Republic of Ellia.
  • Give sovereignty to the Republic of San José.
  • Give sovereignty to the Republic of Selgeta.
  • Divide Lucido Turquesa into 2 sovereign islands; forming part of the Trentannia's Commonwealth. The Commonwealth of Lucido and the Commonwealth of Turquesa

Muerzuela

I have already spoken to Kurt about the status of Muerzuela, and we agreed to leave Muerzuela as an Unincorporated Territory of Shayden.

Insulo's dependencies

I have no greater problem with such dependencies, as they served as historical entryways for Insulo into the Itzamna.

New Panutra

It shall become an Overseas Territory of Etrusque.

That is all I have to say at the moment

Last edited by alerules22 on Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.usnw.net

2Proposal | Reformation of the Xteplaa Empty Re: Proposal | Reformation of the Xteplaa Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:55 am

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

Change the name of Panutra (as it doesn't sound Etruscan at all, though you can do that later in the NPC Committee) and I support Wink

3Proposal | Reformation of the Xteplaa Empty Re: Proposal | Reformation of the Xteplaa Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:00 pm

Carl

Carl

I'm fine with it.

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

4Proposal | Reformation of the Xteplaa Empty Re: Proposal | Reformation of the Xteplaa Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:08 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

If Jack was on I would ask him about the Acadian changes, but I agree with the rest.

Qorten

Qorten
Member (Ami Confederation)

- I wouldn't touch Acadia's dependencies until Jack's had a say in it, but if he agreed to drop them
  - I'd think the island of Selgeta would end up with the Ortizan Islands nation
  - I'm okay with other proposals for Jack's dependencies, if, as said above, he agrees to drop them

- I would add the island nation of Antonia to either the New Panutra dependency or the Ortizan Islands
- I am okay with the proposal for Muerzuela
- I am okay with the proposal for Insulo's dependencies

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

I feel like Bruellen's colonial presence is forgotten.

I'm okay with these changes.

SimEmirate

SimEmirate
Member (Abbasid and Kwangju)
Member (Abbasid and Kwangju)

Qorten wrote:- I wouldn't touch Acadia's dependencies until Jack's had a say in it, but if he agreed to drop them
    - I'd think the island of Selgeta would end up with the Ortizan Islands nation
    - I'm okay with other proposals for Jack's dependencies, if, as said above, he agrees to drop them

- I would add the island nation of Antonia to either the New Panutra dependency or the Ortizan Islands
- I am okay with the proposal for Muerzuela
- I am okay with the proposal for Insulo's dependencies

I second this. Razz

alerules22

alerules22

I think Selgeta and Antonia should be completely independent, as it would emphasize the failure of the colonial powers in the area, as well as create much more potential for roleplay and history.

The Ortizan islands are already too big for a Xteplaan nation.

http://www.usnw.net

Qorten

Qorten
Member (Ami Confederation)

It's all for the Cartographic and NPC Committee to decide anyway. I want my amendments to your proposal to be given a chance. And whatever happens, I'd wait for Jack's opinion. You don't want to anger a long time member and the guy who does most of the map work.

10Proposal | Reformation of the Xteplaa Empty Re: Proposal | Reformation of the Xteplaa Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:40 pm

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

Thing is, Jack probably doesn't even know he has those territories in the first place lol

11Proposal | Reformation of the Xteplaa Empty Re: Proposal | Reformation of the Xteplaa Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:49 pm

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

I'm pretty sure Jack won't mind this kind of thing. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum