The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Proposal | Litheniant Movement

+7
Willem
Trevy
Carl
Juls
alerules22
Kurt
Agunter999
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Proposal | Litheniant Movement  Empty Proposal | Litheniant Movement Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:38 pm

Agunter999

Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)

This is a very simple proposal which has very little effect on others at all.

I whish to move Litheniant to here:
Proposal | Litheniant Movement  5PInj

The reason for this move is very simple and has no real effect on anything. It is to be moved because the culture of Litheniant is that of a West/North Slavic county and not one of Turkic or from the Caucasus area which it is situated in now, really it was a mistake to put it there and I apologise though in my defence the language map was not available to me back then. This is not for the discussion of it's existence. By not moving it you will have a state whose culture is very wrong.

Thanks

2Proposal | Litheniant Movement  Empty Re: Proposal | Litheniant Movement Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:01 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I don't even like the idea of Litheniant in the first place.

3Proposal | Litheniant Movement  Empty Re: Proposal | Litheniant Movement Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:01 pm

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

ditto ^

http://www.usnw.net

4Proposal | Litheniant Movement  Empty Re: Proposal | Litheniant Movement Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:03 pm

Agunter999

Oh just a note I will be ignoring all comments to do with the removal or dislike of Lith

5Proposal | Litheniant Movement  Empty Re: Proposal | Litheniant Movement Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:37 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Then expect a no for this proposal.

6Proposal | Litheniant Movement  Empty Re: Proposal | Litheniant Movement Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:57 pm

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

It's actually linked with a nation he has planned to apply with (Kallvarde). I support this proposal even if ideally, Bergenstein wouldn't have dependencies in the first place, but that is a matter USNW has failed to address during Bergenstein's application and therefore, Bergenstein has sadly dependencies and we can't do much about it.

7Proposal | Litheniant Movement  Empty Re: Proposal | Litheniant Movement Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:02 pm

Carl

Carl

That's 1 Cartographic Vote down. And now you hear mine.

'You Have Been Chopped', I`ll let you figure that out.

Proposal | Litheniant Movement  HB14B0E34

Now for the rant: You applied with it, we gave you several chances, but nah, you just threw your cards on the table. Now you need to integrate that county of yours with the nearby nations and work on from that. (end rant)

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

8Proposal | Litheniant Movement  Empty Re: Proposal | Litheniant Movement Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:11 pm

Agunter999

My answer is Chris

9Proposal | Litheniant Movement  Empty Re: Proposal | Litheniant Movement Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:26 pm

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

I cant even tell whats on the map  Skeptical 

10Proposal | Litheniant Movement  Empty Re: Proposal | Litheniant Movement Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:27 pm

Agunter999

It is part of the wiki map

11Proposal | Litheniant Movement  Empty Re: Proposal | Litheniant Movement Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:30 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

But where the hell is Litheniant? Laughing

Chris is not a valid argument either.  Cross 

12Proposal | Litheniant Movement  Empty Re: Proposal | Litheniant Movement Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:33 pm

Agunter999

I will give you this map aswell then
Proposal | Litheniant Movement  I83o

I hope you understand that by not moving this it means that the culture climate tradition and history would be wrong. Also a large amount of Kallvard history involves Lith which again needs to be there. The person who made me the original map it to blame not me (though please don't be offended whoever you were). I simply wasn't told what should be where. I was first told Anoka was Germany. You must see that this move will enable me to involve Lith more and make having it worthwhile

13Proposal | Litheniant Movement  Empty Re: Proposal | Litheniant Movement Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:36 pm

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

I will say that as far as it's location is concerned the new proposed location does make much more sense. As far as it's existence is concerned I feel some people here are being quite a bit more harsh toward Alex than they would be toward other members who also have inexplicable dependencies far from their mainlands, many of which are actually smaller than Bergenstein and therefore it makes even less sense that they have these far-flung dependencies.

I'm frankly getting a bit sick of the way certain members of this union have been acting lately, especially toward Alex. It's getting a bit ridiculous. Rather than being helpful or trying to get along some of you have been nothing but confrontational and rude, which isn't going to help anything at all. This goes both ways, maybe Alex could be a little less confrontational with others and more willing to discuss things as well, but acting like assholes surely isn't going to encourage him to listen to what you have to say.

Last edited by Jon on Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

14Proposal | Litheniant Movement  Empty Re: Proposal | Litheniant Movement Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:08 pm

SimEmirate

SimEmirate
Member (Abbasid and Kwangju)
Member (Abbasid and Kwangju)

Thank you Jon.

Anyway, I agree, I think the new location is much better Razz

15Proposal | Litheniant Movement  Empty Re: Proposal | Litheniant Movement Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:42 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

...................meh

Sure

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

16Proposal | Litheniant Movement  Empty Re: Proposal | Litheniant Movement Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:55 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Jon: I have talked to him before, we have talked some things out. I have tried to compromise (Successful for the most part), though in this area he won't do it. I can't agree to his to move it if I feel it shouldn't exist. I'm not doing this to hold a grudge. I feel the whole idea of Litheniant is unrealistic, I wouldn't support it even if it was someone else's (including if it were mine) I apologize if that is rude to you.

This may sound aggressive, though I didn't mean to make it sound as such and I apologize if it sounded that way.

17Proposal | Litheniant Movement  Empty Re: Proposal | Litheniant Movement Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:05 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

That's 2 Nay - 1 Aye. I'm pretty sure what Jack's position will be.

18Proposal | Litheniant Movement  Empty Re: Proposal | Litheniant Movement Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:46 pm

City_Master

City_Master
Member (Septentria)
Member (Septentria)

With what everyone else posted, I'm not sure I'll support this either. Doesn't seem right. Razz

19Proposal | Litheniant Movement  Empty Re: Proposal | Litheniant Movement Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:35 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

The Cartographic Committee are the only ones who's votes count, sorry CM. Razz But like i said doesn't really matter, it's clear where this is going.

20Proposal | Litheniant Movement  Empty Re: Proposal | Litheniant Movement Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:42 am

Agunter999

But not moving it won't get rid of it. It will just put it in an very unrealistic position, so you may not like it but moving it will make it much better.

21Proposal | Litheniant Movement  Empty Re: Proposal | Litheniant Movement Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:38 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Either way it is unrealistic is the point. You won't compromise so expect as much open-mindedness by the other member's as you have given to them.

22Proposal | Litheniant Movement  Empty Re: Proposal | Litheniant Movement Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:53 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Your "compromise" Kurteh is having Agunter let everyone have their way and get rid of Litheniant. lol The only actual compromise available here is to have it moved to the most suitable position possible. I mean I saw a decently sized territory belonging to Malo in Southwest Althena, what's up with that?

23Proposal | Litheniant Movement  Empty Re: Proposal | Litheniant Movement Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:20 am

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

mik_moen wrote:Your "compromise" Kurteh is having Agunter let everyone have their way and get rid of Litheniant. lol The only actual compromise available here is to have it moved to the most suitable position possible. I mean I saw a decently sized territory belonging to Malo in Southwest Althena, what's up with that?

It doesn't make sense either Razz Malo shouldn't have it.

24Proposal | Litheniant Movement  Empty Re: Proposal | Litheniant Movement Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:10 pm

Agunter999

Right I will compromise to the point of having only one of those tiny points then. If that is what you want, but getting rid of it is not a compromise. This movement in meant to be a massive increase to the realism. And well Kallvarde has allot of history with it. My proposal is actually smaller than Malo's and Malo is Dan's Razz

25Proposal | Litheniant Movement  Empty Re: Proposal | Litheniant Movement Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:10 pm

alerules22

alerules22

This union is full of things that we can get rid of, but we won't cuz #wedon'tcare

http://www.usnw.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum