The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Denied: Cascadia & Rylet Border Change

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Denied: Cascadia & Rylet Border Change Empty Denied: Cascadia & Rylet Border Change Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:50 pm

As you know the changes in Version 18. Debate, say you don't like it. Won't be surprised much if you do...

2Denied: Cascadia & Rylet Border Change Empty Re: Denied: Cascadia & Rylet Border Change Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:53 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

I think you should leave a little space for Shayden's borders to reach the coast. I'm fine with the rest as long as you can resolve your .psd issue.

3Denied: Cascadia & Rylet Border Change Empty Re: Denied: Cascadia & Rylet Border Change Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:18 am

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

eh, i'm planning on taking the rest of Shayden and i'm good with just the East stuff.

Jack

Jack

Shayden is still part of a lot of Adonian history. Maybe we should have it as a protected NPC. If not, just change all names in the history to Acadia. Razz

Daniel

Daniel

Changes? What changes? Need a map, I do. Razz

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

eh, i'll take it. Razz

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

I concur, make Shayden a protected NPC nation. Follvirkeland still technically has strong ties with Shayden.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

Carl

Carl

Unfortunately, I have to side with Shayden being a Protected NPC Nation (it would really mess up Okaiken's history and I probably have the strongest ties to Shayden D:

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

I don't know why it would be unfortunate. lol Shayden used to be a played nation. It should be left alone.

10Denied: Cascadia & Rylet Border Change Empty Re: Denied: Cascadia & Rylet Border Change Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:18 am

Daniel

Daniel

If the proposal concerns cutting up all or part of Shayden's territory (which it's beginning to sound like after reading the forums), then side me with those who wish Shayden to be a Protected NPC - for the reasons already mentioned above. Smile

11Denied: Cascadia & Rylet Border Change Empty Re: Denied: Cascadia & Rylet Border Change Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:45 pm

Jack

Jack

I agree with protecting Shayden. But judging by the new locations Nate and Tyler chose, they obviously want some of Shayden's West Coast. Compromise?
Denied: Cascadia & Rylet Border Change Shayde10
Both countries get the West Coast, but Shayden still has some of it, too. Sorry for the bad quality. I used the jpg version, too. Very Happy

12Denied: Cascadia & Rylet Border Change Empty Re: Denied: Cascadia & Rylet Border Change Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:20 pm

Carl

Carl

I think Jack's idea will work well Razz we just need a spot on the West for Shayden D:

@Jack - wow that's a good quality Razz

13Denied: Cascadia & Rylet Border Change Empty Re: Denied: Cascadia & Rylet Border Change Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:35 pm

Daniel

Daniel

I'm not so sure about Rylet's position in the compromise (plus, Luther/Cascadia is already one of our biggest nations), but otherwise it looks okay, I guess. Razz

14Denied: Cascadia & Rylet Border Change Empty Re: Denied: Cascadia & Rylet Border Change Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:45 pm

Jack

Jack

Daniel: Here was the original map of the changes they wanted. I just tried to make it a little more realistic. Smile
Denied: Cascadia & Rylet Border Change Terrib10

15Denied: Cascadia & Rylet Border Change Empty Re: Denied: Cascadia & Rylet Border Change Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:49 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Okay, if it came down to a choice between your compromise and the original border change - I'm definitely going with the the compromise. Razz

16Denied: Cascadia & Rylet Border Change Empty Re: Denied: Cascadia & Rylet Border Change Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:12 pm

Jack

Jack

Lol. Where are Nate and Tyler? Razz

Also, I need to make sure the Fraesian Confederacy is protected.

17Denied: Cascadia & Rylet Border Change Empty Re: Denied: Cascadia & Rylet Border Change Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:25 pm

How is it a compromise when we never agreed? Make Rylet Longer along the
Cascadia border right above the U in Euphemia. Than you have yourself a
deal. Im not concerned with letting Shayden have a West Coast. But you
sliced Rylet by 75%. If you're going to take away only take half.
Otherwise I'm not sure how you can say this is a fair deal

18Denied: Cascadia & Rylet Border Change Empty Re: Denied: Cascadia & Rylet Border Change Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:11 pm

Jack

Jack

Sorry about the confusion, Nate. I called it a compromise because other members were against the changes entirely. The compromise was you two being able to move, but not take up Shayden's entire West Coast.

I will extend it to the U, I didn't know where specifically Tyler wanted to be, I'm sorry you don't like the one I posted.

I'll get on this right away. Razz

19Denied: Cascadia & Rylet Border Change Empty Re: Denied: Cascadia & Rylet Border Change Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:35 pm

Carl

Carl

DENIED by the Cartographic Committee (Remember, it is headed by Daniel, Kurt and Carl)

Reason: Members in this proposal are permanently banned in the Union.

20Denied: Cascadia & Rylet Border Change Empty Re: Denied: Cascadia & Rylet Border Change Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:31 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

And Locked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum