The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Francistown Film Festival | Day Four

+4
Carl
Will
alerules22
Daniel
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Francistown Film Festival | Day Four Empty Francistown Film Festival | Day Four Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:58 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Francistown Film Festival | Day Four Francistownfflogo
Francistown Film Festival | Day Four Fff_day_4
FRANCISTOWN FILM FESTIVAL, DAY FOUR

Mary: Well, well, well! Looks like we've finally made it, Jonathan!

Jonathan: Indeed we have, Mary. Today, we will present the last film to be reviewed! Tomorrow, we move on to the awards ceremony!

Charles: And what film may that be?

Jonathan: It's not exactly a film; called AIN Wars, it was originally a TV miniseries, but was put together into one superlong "film" for the festival. Made in Shayden, directed by Forthwall Mastof, it stars Thomas as Thomas Simpson, Daniel as Daniel, Smart By Law as Smart by Law/Darth By Law, Hiigar as Hiigar By Law, Blakeway as Blake Way, Jo as Princess Jo Organa, Zack as Queen Zack, Geoff as Count Geoffu, Evillions as Senator Evillions/Darth Evillious/Emperor Evillious, Peter as Mace Peter, Dryan as Darth Dryan, and Huston as Huston Jinn. Want a complete description of the plot?

Johanna: Sure!

Mary: Ok, but don't say we didn't warn you...

Jonathan: The first episode of the film follows the early life of Smart By Law. He is discovered by the Admin Knight Huston, who believes him to be the "Chosen One" foretold by Admin prophecy to bring balance to the Force. The Admin Council, led by the ancient Admin Grandmaster Daniel, sense that Smart By Law's future is clouded by fear, but reluctantly allow Huston's apprentice Thomas to train Smart By Law after Huston is killed by the Sith Lord Darth Dryan. At the same time, the planet Cattala is under attack, and its ruler, Queen Zack, seeks the assistance of the Admins to repel the attack. The Sith Lord Darth Evilious secretly planned the attack to give his alter ego, Senator Evillions, a pretense to overthrow the Supreme Chancellor of the Shushtrepistaz and take his place. The second and third episodes of the miniseries chronicle Smart By Law's gradual fall to the dark side of the Force as he fights in the Clone Wars, which Evillions secretly engineers in order to destroy the Shushtrepistaz and lure Smart By Law into his service. Smart By Law, now an Admin-in-training, and Queen Zack fall in love and secretly wed, and eventually Zack becomes pregnant. Smart By Law has a prophetic vision of Zack dying in childbirth, and Evillions convinces him that the dark side holds the power to save her life; desperate, Smart By Law submits to the dark side and takes the Sith name Darth By Law. While Evillions, now revealed in his true form as Darth Evillious, re-organizes the Shushtrepistaz into the tyrannical Shushtrepistaz Empire—appointing himself Emperor for life—Darth By Law participates in the extermination of the Admin Order, culminating in a desperate lightsaber battle between himself and Thomas. Thomas ultimately defeats his former apprentice and friend, severing his limbs and leaving him for dead beside a lava flow. However, Evillious arrives shortly afterward and saves Darth By Law, putting him into a black, mechanical suit of armor that keeps him alive. At the same time, Zack dies, heartbroken, while giving birth to her twins, named Hiigar and Jo. The twins are hidden from Darth By Law and are not told who their real parents are.

The fourth episode begins 19 years later as Darth By Law nears completion of the Tirnrich, a massive space station with the ability to destroy a planet, which will allow the Empire to crush the Shushtrepistaz Rebel Alliance, which has formed to combat Evillious' tyranny. Darth By Law captures Princess Jo Organa, who has stolen the plans to the Tirnrich and hidden them in the astromech droid Spy. Spy, along with his counterpart C-3Dabu, escape to the planet Syldavia. There, the droids are purchased by Hiigar and his step-uncle and aunt, who he is staying with. While Hiigar is cleaning Spy, he accidentally triggers a message put into the droid by Jo, who asks for assistance from Thomas. Hiigar later assists the droids in finding the aged Admin Knight, who is now passing as an old hermit under the alias Thomas Simpson. When Hiigar asks about his father, Thomas tells him that Smart By Law was a great Admin who was betrayed and murdered by Darth By Law. Thomas and Hiigar hire the smuggler Blakeway and his alien co-pilot Forthbacca (in a cameo, played by the director) to take them to Arcacia, Jo's homeworld, which they eventually find has been destroyed by the Tirnrich. Once onboard the space station, Thomas allows himself to be killed during a lightsaber rematch with Darth By Law; his sacrifice allows the group to escape with Princess Jo and the plans that help the rebels destroy the Tirnrich.

The fifth segment takes place three years later, when Hiigar travels to find Daniel and start his Admin training, but is interrupted when Darth By Law lures him into a trap by capturing Blakeway and the others. Darth By Law reveals that he is Hiigar's father and attempts to turn him to the dark side. Hiigar escapes, and, after rescuing Blakeway from the clutches of the evil gangster Daniel the Rus a year later, returns to his training with Daniel, who by this time is on his deathbed. Before he passes away, Daniel confirms that Darth By Law is Hiigar's father, Smart By Law; moments later, Thomas's spirit tells Hiigar that he must face his father before he can become an Admin, and that Jo is his twin sister. As the Rebels attack the partially-competed Atlantic Federation, a massive space station far more powerful than even the Tirnrich, Hiigar confronts Darth By Law in its Throne Room as Evillious watches; both Sith Lords intend to turn Hiigar to the dark side and take him as their apprentice. During the ensuing lightsaber duel, Hiigar succumbs to his anger and brutally overpowers Darth By Law, but controls himself at the last minute; realizing that he is about to suffer his father's fate, he spares Darth By Law's life and proudly declares his allegiance to the Admins. An enraged Evillious then attempts to kill Hiigar with Force lightning, a sight that moves Darth By Law to turn on and kill his master, suffering mortal wounds in the process. Redeemed, Smart By Law dies in his son's arms. Hiigar becomes a full-fledged Admin, and escapes from the space station as the Rebels destroy the Atlantic Federation and, with it, the Shushtrepistaz Empire, restoring the Shushtrepistaz at last.

Charles: I have a bad feeling about this... how long is it?

Mary: Rounded off, about 14 hours.

Johanna: Whoa, that's long!

Jonathan: Feel up to the challenge of watching the whole thing?

Charles: I guess...

Mary: Here we go!

Francistown Film Festival | Day Four Ain_wars

*13 hours, 35 minutes later*

Charles: FINALLY it's over! Not to say that I didn't enjoy it or anything like that, but I'm just so relieved that it's done.

Mary: I wouldn't be surprised if everyone here felt the same way.

Jonathan: What was that you just said?

Mary: You fell asleep?

Jonathan: Did I?

Mary: You fell asleep!

Jonathan: Dang. That's the first time I fell asleep at work, and it had to be on live national, no, INTERNATIONAL TV? Why didn't you wake me up?

Mary: Well, I assumed that you weren't asleep.

Jonathan: Well, you could have checked!

Charles: Uh... guys?

Mary: Sorry, Your Majesty.

Jonathan: My apologies as well.

Charles: It's ok.

Jonathan: Well anyways, that brings us to the closing of the film reviews. Please join us tomorrow for the handing out of the awards, at the conclusion to the First Annual Francistown Film Festival! Khot hap ee ko, and thanks once again for joining us, everyone!

Mary: Goodnight, Your Majesty! And goodnight to you too, Johanna!

Johanna: Goodnight, Mrs. Phillips!

Charles: Have a pleasant evening!

2Francistown Film Festival | Day Four Empty Re: Francistown Film Festival | Day Four Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:05 pm

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

Hahaha, loved the comedy, and the LONG FILM!!!

http://www.usnw.net

3Francistown Film Festival | Day Four Empty Re: Francistown Film Festival | Day Four Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:15 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I might watch that soon... since I've usually got that much free time everyday Razz jk

Great Job Daniel Smile And you're welcome for the idea, come July, I'll do a new one in Meridiania and you're welcome to be part of it Smile (Probably call it the Defers Film Festival and find somewhere to call Defers again Razz)

4Francistown Film Festival | Day Four Empty Re: Francistown Film Festival | Day Four Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:26 pm

Carl

Carl

Whoa! It could have been released in segments Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

5Francistown Film Festival | Day Four Empty Re: Francistown Film Festival | Day Four Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:32 am

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

Really Long Film (It was originally 6 parts :p )

6Francistown Film Festival | Day Four Empty Re: Francistown Film Festival | Day Four Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:21 am

Fox

LOL .. They fell asleep.

Another fantastic day at the festival.

7Francistown Film Festival | Day Four Empty Re: Francistown Film Festival | Day Four Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:30 am

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

ZZZZ.....snort....what, huh?
Update? What about it....
OH!!
13 hrs is a while and....well.....Nice one...I think.Razz

8Francistown Film Festival | Day Four Empty Re: Francistown Film Festival | Day Four Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:00 am

Awesome film day, or should I say nap day (bad joke) Sleep

9Francistown Film Festival | Day Four Empty Re: Francistown Film Festival | Day Four Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:09 pm

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

i love the new logo! Very Happy Very Happy

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

10Francistown Film Festival | Day Four Empty Re: Francistown Film Festival | Day Four Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:14 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Replies:

Ale: Thanks, glad you like it!
Will: Defers Film Festival revived? Count me in! Very Happy
30: A slight oversight on the part of whoever it was that signed up the film Razz
Forth: What were the parts called? The Phantom Antennae, Attack of the Drones, Revenge of the Buggs, A Mew Hope, The Buggpire Strikes Back, and Return of the Feline? Razz
KJ: Don't tell me you fell asleep too! Razz
Escilnavia: Thanks Smile
Stan: Credit goes to Huston for the awesome logo Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum