The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Francistown Film Festival | Day Three

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Francistown Film Festival | Day Three Empty Francistown Film Festival | Day Three Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:12 am

Daniel

Daniel

Francistown Film Festival | Day Three Francistownfflogo
Francistown Film Festival | Day Three Fff_day_3
FRANCISTOWN FILM FESTIVAL, DAY THREE

Jonathan: Well, welcome once again to Day Three of the Francistown Film Festival! Charles and Johanna will continue to accompany us today as we review the films that were submitted.

Charles: Hello everyone!

Johanna: Hi!

Mary: Welcome, both of you!

Johanna: So, what's the first film for today?

Mary: That would be the film Don Fierro, from New Chandler. The story, which is based on a major event in New Chandlerite history, begins 4,500 years ago, when T'Chasa controlled what is now the West Coast of the Cassidy Peninsula in Eastern New Chandler. Don Mikel Fierro and his sister Hana plan an attack with thousands of Cassidites up to Huesal (modern-day Darlington City), their old capital, where the Viceroy has his own plans. From the sea, general Ta'nei Boneli leads a separate attack on the city, led by the Ashtonites. They both claim the city, and eventually unite under the name of Chandler. The nation that they founded stayed around for the next 4,200 years. The film was directed by Simon Coto, and features Jeremiah Stewart as Don Mikel Fierro, Leah Thompson as Miriam D'astine, Fabio Gonzale as Viceroy Dominic Gaubes, Mark Case as Ta'nei Boneli, and Naomi Stevens as Hana Fierro. It won or was nominated for several awards from the New Chandler Film Academy, and is the only film in the festival to be rated R.

Charles: A historically-themed film. This should be quite interesting.

Johanna: What are you waiting for?

Jonathan: It's on now!

Francistown Film Festival | Day Three Don_fierro

*2 hours, 16 minutes later*

Charles: As I said; quite interesting indeed.

Mary: A little too violent for my taste, but the film's pretty good overall!

Jonathan: I think it was a great film!

Johanna: Agreed.

Charles: So, what's next?

Jonathan: Next is the recent Llithustanian film Lakehurst. Directed by Alto Corry, and starring Rheno Apaluntios, Carmen Salby, Ursula Churton, Han-Leifo Erturon, and Jason De'Vancé, the film begins with a hurricane forming in the North Atlantic Ocean; Antarida, being located directly in the path of the oncoming storm, prepares accordingly. However, when the hurricane reaches that region, they find their data to be vastly incorrect, and the entire nation is ravaged by high winds, heavy rain, and massive tsunami-like rogue waves. Five friends find themselves trapped in one area of the city of Lakehurst by the raging storm and its associated deep floodwaters and treacherous weather, and try their best to survive it, and if possible, escape from the devastated city.

Mary: I haven't seen it.

Charles: I don't think any of us have, so this will be very interesting for all of us!

Mary: I'm turning it on now!

Francistown Film Festival | Day Three Lakehurst

*1 hour, 12 minutes later*

Charles: Wow...

Jonathan: The special effects were astounding! I'm pretty sure we have a major contender for Best Visual Effects here, don't you think?

Mary: I agree with you Jonathan, this could very well win that award!

Johanna: I agree with you all, this was a pretty good film!

Charles: Yeah, it most assuredly was! Anyways, what's next on the film menu?

Jonathan: King Cappore Saseille, also a Llithustanian film, directed by Lyon Georgi, and starring Carter Jonesfield as King Cappore, Marthah Fauté as Queen Aria, Artor Fernstab as Damion, and Bothan Ilisit as Réon. Like Don Fierro, this is also a historical film, although the setting is much more recent. The film opens during the reign of the Supreme Litusian Monarch, King Cappore Saseille, who ruled Llithustania & Central Llithustania with an iron fist, torturing his country and laying brutal laws and punishments. Eventually two peasants from Irolaen refused to be under his reign and tyranny and decided to create a resistance, and became an inspiration to millions of people in the Kingdoms of Llithustania. Although they had next to no military experience, they organized and led an army of millions in which battled countless Capporian armies which were too small to succeed against their angry peasant hordes. They charged into Maine, burned "the city of the rich" and forced King Cappore to resign. This event inspires those in the other Llithustanian Kingdoms to revolt against their other rulers and slaughter countless superiors. The film ends with the hanging of Cappore for his brutality against his own nation.

Charles: Another history-themed film? Bring it on!

Mary: Here goes!

Francistown Film Festival | Day Three King_cappore_saseille

*1 hour, 37 minutes later*

Charles: Great film!

Johanna: It certainly was!

Mary: Too bad Cappore was hung though...

Charles: Well, he was a brutal tyrant, so I can understand why the peasants did that. What really surprised me, though, was that the rebels didn't kill Cappore on the spot, especially considering how angry they were.

Jonathan: Yeah, that surpised me as well.

Johanna: So anyways, I presume that's it for tonight?

Jonathan: Well, yes. Tomorrow will be the last reviews, and then, on the day after that, the award ceremonies will take place.

Charles: Cool! I can't wait for the awards!

Mary: Same here!

Jonathan: Well, goodbye for now! Khot hap ee ko, and please come back for the final reviews tomorrow!

Mary: And thank you again, both of you, for continuing to grace our festival with your presence.

Johanna: You're quite welcome!

Mary: Goodnight everyone, and may the rest of your evening be pleasant!

Awesome previews and reviews! Looking forward for more, especially for the awarding ceremony ^_^

Carl

Carl

Looks cool!

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

It's violent history lessons mixed with "The Day After Tomorrow", wonderful! Razz

Fox

Another fantastic day ..

I loved the critiques.

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

Excellent, the crirics are just outstanding

http://www.usnw.net

Daniel

Daniel

Replies:

Huston: Thanks a lot! The award ceremony is tomorrow Smile
30: Thank you too!
K50: Yeah, isn't it disastrous? Razz (pardon the pun)
Fox: Thank you for continuing to comment on these updates Very Happy
Ale: Thanks!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum