The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Francistown Film Festival | Day One

+3
Chip
alerules22
Daniel
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Francistown Film Festival | Day One Empty Francistown Film Festival | Day One Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:11 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Francistown Film Festival | Day One Francistownfflogo
Francistown Film Festival | Day One Fff_day_1
FRANCISTOWN FILM FESTIVAL, DAY ONE

Jonathan: Hello everyone! I'm Jonathan Wright, and this is my co-presenter, Mary Phillips.

Mary: Hi!

Jonathan: Today, we are celebrating the commencement of the First Annual Francistown Film Festival! Let's take a brief look at the films that made it into the finals, shall we?

Mary: Sure!

Francistown Film Festival | Day One Film_mosaic

Mary: Wow, Jonathan, those previews look great!

Jonathan: They sure do! Now, we shall see a Francis Award trophy, and then list the categories in which the films we have may win one or more Francis Awards.

Francistown Film Festival | Day One Francis_award

Mary: The Francis Award trophies are plated in 24-karat gold, and are set on a base of Grandian hardwood with a golden plaque, on which is etched the name of the recipient of the trophy, and what he or she recieved it for. The categories which a Francis Award may be bestowed for are: Best Actor; Best Supporting Actor; Best Actress; Best Supporting Actress; Best Animated Film; Best Cinematography; Best Costume Design; Best Director; Best Film Editing; Best Makeup; Best Original Score; Best Original Song; Best Picture; Best Sound Editing; Best Sound Mixing; Best Visual Effects; Best Original Screenplay; and Best Stunt Coordination.

Jonathan: Those sure are a lot of categories! I'll wager that every film here will be nominated for at least one, there are so many categories!

Mary: I'll bet you 10 Enieo that that won't happen!

Jonathan: It's a deal then! Anyways, before we begin the first film, let's all welcome our special guest for today! I think you've all heard of him! Please rise now, and welcome His Imperial & Royal Majesty, Charles the First, King of Grand, Emperor of Belluterra, King of Malo, Prince of Tarskya, Grand Duke of Royale, Duke of Long Island, Count of Skarr, Count of Creek, and Count of Lake Tranquil!

Francistown Film Festival | Day One King_charles

Mary: Wow, that title's a mouthful!

Charles: Yeah, that sure is. Anyways, I can't wait to see which of these films will win awards! Some of these films I've seen before, and others I haven't, so I'm really excited to see the new films, while I wouldn't mind seeing the ones I've already seen, as they're quite good.

Jonathan: Well, now let's sit back and enjoy the first film, Fall of the Imperium, directed by Martin Alathocaron, and starring John Strattford as General Julius, Nicolas Princeps as Antonius, and Emma Salathon as Bella. It chronicles the final years of the Anatheonian Empire, which was the largest empire to rule Eastern Althena. As you might guess, it was made in Greater Morsco.

Francistown Film Festival | Day One Fall_of_the_imperium

*3 hours, 45 minutes later*

Mary: That film was amazing! I really enjoyed it!

Jonathan: The plot didn't interest me so much as the soundtrack, which you'd have to admit was pretty well done.

Mary: Indeed. Anyways, what's next on the list?

Jonathan: Well, the next film would be the Ruterian film Pirates of the Alcadean: The Curse of the White Chest, starring Sam Benkings as Captain William Smith, John Greene as Wallace Seen, Nuria Jolla as Victoria Geart, James Clark as Governor Josh Geart, and Jose Mero as Captain Rojassa.

Charles: This film I didn't see before; it looks like it will be interesting.

Mary: This film follows Captain William Smith, a pirate, and his acquaintance Wallace Seen, a blacksmith, as they search for Victoria Geart, the love of Wallace's life, who has been kidnapped by the feared pirate Captain Rojassa, who, along with his crew, is under a curse, doomed for eternity to neither live, nor die, unless a blood sacrifice is made.

Jonathan: Wait, Rojassa kidnapped Victoria because...

Mary: Hush! The movie has already begun!

Francistown Film Festival | Day One The_curse_of_the_white_chest

*2 hours, 25 minutes later*

Mary: This genre of film is not usually the type I watch, but this particular film was quite good! What do you think about the film, Your Highness?

Charles: I agree with you!

Jonathan: Well, on to our final film for today, which comes from Utrova: Inception, directed by Stanislaw Walzak, and starring Stanislav Feoderov as Leonid Cobb, Oksana Ivanovich as Adriana, Joseph Levit as Artur, Tomas Hardov as Eames, and Dilov Raov as Yusef. The plot involves a group of people in Orkovgrad, the Utrovan capital, who, at certain times, travel through people's dreams to find important secrets.

Mary: Oooo, mysterious! Sounds cool!

Jonathan: Well, here we go then!

Francistown Film Festival | Day One Inception

*2 hours, 48 minutes later*

Charles Now THAT was an interesting movie!

Mary: It surely was!

Jonathan: What was so interesting about it?

Charles: Heh, well, I guess everyone has his or her own likes and dislikes.

Jonathan: Hey, I was just kidding about it being boring! My true opinion is that, while probably not the most interesting movie I've ever seen, it's definitely worth watching.

Mary: That's essentially what I thought as well.

Jonathan: Really?

Mary: Uh-huh.

Jonathan: I see. Well, I believe that's it for tonight, everyone! Khot hap ee ko, and please come back tomorrow for Day Two of the Festival!

Mary: Goodbye everyone! And once again, thank you, Your Highness, for coming to the Festival today.

Charles: And once again, you're most welcome, Mrs. Phillips. Goodbye, and have a pleasant evening!

2Francistown Film Festival | Day One Empty Re: Francistown Film Festival | Day One Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:32 pm

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

Excellent, Amazing Very Good Indeed, Loved Day 1 and Hope the the Next Days will be as this, Let's see if Yohanna comments anything tomorrow!!!

http://www.usnw.net

3Francistown Film Festival | Day One Empty Re: Francistown Film Festival | Day One Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:49 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Yes, I agree. Fantastic hosting, this is turning out way better than I expected. Smile

http://www.usnw.net

4Francistown Film Festival | Day One Empty Re: Francistown Film Festival | Day One Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:05 pm

Carl

Carl

Whoa I love this! Very Happy

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

5Francistown Film Festival | Day One Empty Re: Francistown Film Festival | Day One Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:00 am

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

Great Commentary + Great Pictures + Good Humor = Epic Smile

6Francistown Film Festival | Day One Empty Re: Francistown Film Festival | Day One Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:45 am

Fox

Loved it .. great read.

You've really put the effort in here .. thanks Daniel for this great presentation.

7Francistown Film Festival | Day One Empty Re: Francistown Film Festival | Day One Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:35 am

Awesome! It's epic.

8Francistown Film Festival | Day One Empty Re: Francistown Film Festival | Day One Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:55 pm

Daniel

Daniel

REPLIES:

Ale: Thank you, and Johanna indeed commented on today's films Wink
Chip: I must be a pretty poor judge of my work then, as I thought it wasn't very good Razz
30: Thanks! Very Happy
Forth: "Epic", huh? That's great! Smile
Fox: You're very welcome, and I hope you'll find Day Two to be similarly good (although I'm a pretty poor judge of my own work, so I fear the worst D: )
9988: Thank you!

9Francistown Film Festival | Day One Empty Re: Francistown Film Festival | Day One Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:24 pm

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

Loved it! Very Happy

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum