The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Beaumont Herald - Your best source of Mitronian news for over 100 years!

+10
City_Master
Willem
Scotch Moen
alerules22
Juls
Daniel
Agunter999
Carl
Jack
Chris
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Government issues public condemnation of Loyalist Front activites

At 10 AM this morning, the head of the MBI, Steven Flores, along with Chancellor David White, issued a joint public statement on the behalf of the people of Mitron, condemning the Corsto attack, stating, in short, that it was an attack not only on the state of Shayden, but the continent of Euphemia and the well-being of all that is right and just.
The two men also sent their condolences to the victims' families, as well as an aid force of engineers to help rebuild the now inoperable factory. They hope that these attacks will not divide us, but instead draw us closer together as we head into the uncertain future, with this new threat rising.

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

There you go! Very Happy You've caught on fast.

Acadia would like to offer an intelligence partnership with the Mitronian government on this subject.

Carl

Carl

LOL More terrorism Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Firefight Erupts at Riverside Military Base

According to sources within the Mitron military, earlier today a firefight erupted at the gates of the Mitronian army/air force base outside the city of Riverside in northeastern Mitron. This attack is suspected to have been carried out by agents of the Loyalist Front terrorist group.

At approximately 7:45 PM today, 5 individuals approached the gates of the base. As the guards stationed commanded them to halt, they pulled out several assault rifles. Both guards were sadly killed. At that point reports state that a hummer rammed through the front gate. Several armed men jumped out and along with the original perpetrators sprinted in the direction of the main control room.

Luckily, they were stopped by several on duty soldiers who had heard the gunfire. After an intense firefight that lasted approximately 20 minutes, all hostiles were eliminated. There were 2 wounded survivors, but as both were being brought in for questioning they bit into what is believed to be cyanide, and died instantly. 3 soldiers are reported wounded, but in stable condition, another is reported dead.

Again, this happened barely an hour ago. Reports are still coming in and this is a very fluid situation. All military bases across Mitron have been put on high alert. No more attacks have been reported. This attack appears to be in response to the statement last month by the MBI and Chancellor David White, condemning the Loyalist Front and their actions.

Last edited by Chris on Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jack

Jack

Oh no they dih'int. Those guys are getting on my nerves!

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Mitronian Forces Race Towards Miensburg

According to sources, approximately one hour ago, MAF forces took off from Silace Air Base in Southwest Abassid. Apparently, this is in response to the beheading of the Modernist prisoners during the chaos in Bergenstein. These killings are a breach of international law, and apparently Mitronian forces have been dispatched as a peace-keeping force, to prevent these killings, as well as to rescue the kidnapped Royal Family member.
Also, it appears that this is a joint operation with air forces from Tarskaja, a small Malonese dependency south of Bergenstein.

Retconned. I think? Razz

Last edited by Chris on Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jack

Jack

I am so confused.

Carl

Carl

LOL Me too Razz

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Bergensteinian Cruelty, POWS killed

According to an online video posted merely an hour ago, Traditionalists in Bergenstein commited a very cruel act today. Approximately 2 hours ago, as seen in the video, 4 Mitronian soldiers were killed, but not before going through a very tumultuous, and painful, affair. The 4 soldiers were tied up to wooden posts, and publicly executed. They were first shot in the chest by firing squad, and then, presumably still alive, were all shot in the head by a Bergensteinian officer. The bodies were then stabbed brutally by bayonets, post-mortem. The eyes of each soldier were apparently gauged out before being killed. This appears to be a scare tactic to keep foreign countries from getting involved in the civil war.

Also, it appears there were originally 7 Mitronian servicemen to be killed, but 3 were rescue by Modernist rebels en route. We'll keep you updated as we can.

Retconned. I think? Razz

Last edited by Chris on Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Agunter999

Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)
Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)

Very good

Carl

Carl

Very bad.

Jack

Jack

Hmm, I'm not sure how I feel.

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Honestly, I asked Agunter to do this Razz We were preparing to pull the troops out once the rescue mission was over, but by this time tomorrow I expect we may have a declaration of war on Bergenstein. Wink

He added all the torturing though, I just wanted a firing squad.

Daniel

Daniel

This is very bad...

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

This is bad and good.

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

Isn't torture against the USNW Charter?

http://www.usnw.net

Daniel

Daniel

alerules22 wrote:Isn't torture against the USNW Charter?
Exactly... that's part of why there's a whole revolution thing going down in Bergenstein. Razz 

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

We were attempting to stop the illegalness, but by now it's basically war against the trads for what they did. Razz

alerules22

alerules22

Well, if it violates the USNW Charter it supposedly means you'd be kicked out of the union, but let's bend the rules right?

http://www.usnw.net

Daniel

Daniel

alerules22 wrote:Well, if it violates the USNW Charter it supposedly means you'd be kicked out of the union, but let's bend the rules right?
Nope. Users - as opposed to governments - get kicked out if the charter is violated. Agunter hasn't broken any USNW Charter rules yet that I'm aware of. Wink

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

So then Bergenstein's going to be expelled from the USNW and thusly declared war upon until all of the Traditionalists have been imprisoned/eradicated?

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

Daniel

Daniel

As I said before, I personally don't think the expelling part would be Charter-legal, but the declaring-war-upon-them part is already happening. Razz

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

War With Bergenstein Now Official

Just moments ago, the chancellor, David White, spoke before Parliament, with a very moving & emotional speech regarding the deaths of the now famous 4 Mitronian soldiers. Their identities are being withheld until their family members are all contacted and have time to have proper, quiet funerals & grievances. Unsurprisingly, at the end the Chancellor asked for a proper declaration of war to be passed. Nearly unanimously, it passed. We are officially at war.
The military has already began mobilizing troops and is prepared to send a substantial force to Bergenstein, to aid the Grandians & the rebels, also known as the Modernists. The beleaguered men have recently received reinforcements, although it is not a considerable amount of troops, according to official sources.

Retconned. I think? Razz

Last edited by Chris on Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jack

Jack

Ehh, I'm not going to do anything. Razz Mitron is becoming like Johnson's Acadia. D:

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

I like the new Acadia. Razz

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum