The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Introduce Yourself Thread

+28
Sotl
AceD
mystic_destiny
clarkjordan12345
Willem
Sauberbmw
OSE Stock Control
Jack
runnerguy347
bigro
YingBlanc
Carl
Kurt
androidboi
Qorten
Jon
Fox
ForthWall
residentsim
Will
alerules22
Kisa Atsuko
kj34
stanislavsoltys
Bruce
Scotch Moen
Daniel
Chip
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 14]

276The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:17 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I saw your CJ on ST, it looks really good. Smile

277The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:54 am

Sauberbmw

Sauberbmw

Welcome Jordan!

278The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:03 pm

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Great to hear that you will apply!

279The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:04 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

I think I commented on yours, actually. Smile It is very realistic, I wish I could do something like that.

I hope to see you apply soon. But, of course, take your time and come when you are ready.

280The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:24 pm

Carl

Carl

That's very nice Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

281The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:08 am

clarkjordan12345

clarkjordan12345

@Daniel: Id be honored to fly the flag for Scandinavia in the USNW! Let's hope my application succeeds.
@Kurt: Right back at you man! Your CJ is fantastic!
@Sauberbmw, RepublicMaster, ArrowHead: Thanks guys!
@Jack: Thanks, I do try my best (it's still not that good though). am ready to apply now, just need to go about getting the application done.

282The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:38 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Great to hear, if you need any help with the application, tell me and I would be glad to help! Smile

283The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:16 am

clarkjordan12345

clarkjordan12345

Well, it does say in the guidelines: "A high quality map showing your preferred location, links to maps we prefer you to use are listed below..." But I can't seem to find them.

284The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:07 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Ah, well I can send you a map, but it isn't updated. Jack is currently making an updated version of the Adonian map, so maybe wait for that to be one of the last things to do.

You can use this for a rough idea of what continent you want to be on, but the nations on it aren't updated. This is the way I see the continents by similarity to Earth:
Euphemia = North America
Itzamna = South America
West Althena = Europe
East Althena = Asia
Nerida = Middle East
Carreon = Australia

Hopefully Jack will finish the map soon so you have an updated version to use, but until then I would say wait on the map. Or you can draw out some areas that you would like and I could tell you if it could work or not.

285The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:37 am

clarkjordan12345

clarkjordan12345

I guess I'll be located in West Althena then. I'll just wait for the map to be ready though because I'd prefer to do everything at once.

286The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:40 am

Jack

Jack

I have the Althena map almost completely completed. Smile I'll put on the last touches of that area right now, and get it to you as soon as possible.

287The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:03 pm

Jack

Jack

Here is the most updated version. I have the Scandinavia area completed. Mervey is Adonia's Norway.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/110713785/AdoniaFTW.pdf

The names of the seas around that area are missing, but that shouldn't be too much of a problem when applying. You can just take a screenshot of the specific area you want. Like this:
Spoiler:

288The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:39 pm

Carl

Carl

Very Nice D:

Can't wait Clarkjordan!

289The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:21 pm

clarkjordan12345

clarkjordan12345

wow, what a great looking map! I like Scotia and Shiland! (I'm from Scotland). Anyway, anywhere to the left of Mervey would do. Do I just edit in Utgard?

290The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:06 pm

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

I'm sorry if I'm outdated, but wasn't Serindriea personally reserved by _marsh_, the grand creator of Adonia and it's original maps? I know he will never come back, or even care, but I think it's disrespectful.

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

291The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:46 pm

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

Marsh doesn't really care about unions anymore. So why bother?

292The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:55 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Holy crap Stan lives.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

293The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:44 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

To be honest I have to agree with Forth. He doesn't care about USNW at all anymore, so why bother reserving it?

294The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:19 am

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

Like I said, for respect. Also Utrova was supposed to be the replacement of the USSR on Adonia, even if it isn't communist, you guys didn't even consider including it in the new GAW.

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

295The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:53 pm

mystic_destiny

Hi... Some of you may know me already, I'm mysticdestiny from ST, SS, SM and AIN Razz

296The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:08 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Hello mystic, don't you have a terrible negative activity index. Razz Are you planning on being active, or just saying hi?

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

297The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:49 pm

Carl

Carl

LOL Alec look at them negative points Razz

298The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:22 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Stan: Please stop. Now.

Hello Mystic.

299The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:18 pm

Jack

Jack

mystic_destiny wrote:Hi... Some of you may know me already, I'm mysticdestiny from ST, SS, SM and AIN Razz
Welcome! I've seen you around a bit. Smile Hope you have a nice time here.

300The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:26 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Also, Jon reminded me of this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum