The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Introduce Yourself Thread

+28
Sotl
AceD
mystic_destiny
clarkjordan12345
Willem
Sauberbmw
OSE Stock Control
Jack
runnerguy347
bigro
YingBlanc
Carl
Kurt
androidboi
Qorten
Jon
Fox
ForthWall
residentsim
Will
alerules22
Kisa Atsuko
kj34
stanislavsoltys
Bruce
Scotch Moen
Daniel
Chip
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 14]

251The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:55 pm

Danke.

I appreciate the warm welcome. Is there anyway to do anything here without photos? It hard without images. I don't have any previous SimCitys installed.

I got plenty of time to be around, Im studying the graphic arts at Universität Hamburg. (University of Hamburg) So this is perfect place to be around to practice my art works.

Alzo do you guys have a chatrooms?

Once again Danke.

252The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:57 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Pictures are required to apply for a type of membership.

About the chatroom:
http://www.usnw.net/t1375-using-usnw-skype-chat-without-downloading-skype

253The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:59 pm

Danke Jack.

254The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:33 pm

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

Oooh. North Germany, never been there.

My father use to live in München for a while, and I've visited the place a few times.

255The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:07 am

Hallo Jurgen!
Ich glauben du sprechen englisch sehr gut. Smile
Ich kann nicht für die Anwendung warten

256The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:10 pm

Sauberbmw

Sauberbmw

I always wanted to go to Germany just to try the Nurb Razz

257The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:56 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

I should probably welcome Erasmus, so welcome to the USNW, hope you have a swell time :3

258The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:47 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

So, we (at least I) haven't heard from Jurgen in over a month. Did he just up and vanish? Forgot about little ol' us?

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

259The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:35 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Hi My name is Will, some of you might have seen me round! When I get some time i might sign up to USNW! Smile

260The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:22 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Welcome to the site! Smile

261The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:41 am

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Welcome to the site, hope you have a good time -gives welcome basket with cookies and flowers-

262The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:27 pm

Carl

Carl

LOL Will #2 (Will NZ) hai Razz

Apply Will Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

263The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:06 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

I need a new identity Neutral

otherwise, hi and welcome Smile

264The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:35 pm

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Thanks for the Welcomes Guys Smile

ArrowHead wrote:LOL Will #2 (Will NZ) hai Razz

Apply Will Razz

Don't worry Carl I will!

265The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:10 pm

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

Hi will Razz

266The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:07 am

clarkjordan12345

clarkjordan12345

Hey, my name's Jordan and I'm new here, my country is called Utgard and I look forward to sharing it with you all!

267The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:24 am

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

Hi Jordan, again if you need anything feel free to ask here or contact me via PM.

268The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:27 am

Daniel

Daniel

Hello, Jordan! I'm Daniel. Looking forward to seeing your CJ soon - I'm assuming from your avatar's appearance and the country's name that it'll be a Scandanavian-style country? Smile

269The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:45 am

Sauberbmw

Sauberbmw

Welcome Jordan!

270The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:11 pm

Carl

Carl

Hi, I've met you before, but I'm Carl, and Welcome Jordan! Smile

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

271The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:15 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Welcome to the Union forums Jordan-clarkjordan-guy! I'm Michael, head of the Republic of Folland and the Union's Executive Secretary. (for the time being anyway, elections are soon) I'll be taking care of your application process if you decide to apply for membership. Ask questions if you have them here, and go ahead and start your topic in the Application center when ready. Smile

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

272The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:57 pm

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Hey Jordan, I've seen your Journal great stuff you have there Very Happy

273The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:08 pm

Jack

Jack

Indeed, it is great stuff! Smile I am looking forward to it.

Welcome to the USNW. Very Happy

274The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:19 am

clarkjordan12345

clarkjordan12345

Thanks guys, that's a really warm welcome, I'm going to develop Utgard a bit more before I apply, but I can't wait to do it! Yes Daniel, it's a Scandinavian style CJ, you can check it out here.

275The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:15 am

Daniel

Daniel

Looks like it will be quite good; we've been kind of lacking in Scandanavian city journals here for a while, so it'll be interesting to see how you do it. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum