The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Introduce Yourself Thread

+28
Sotl
AceD
mystic_destiny
clarkjordan12345
Willem
Sauberbmw
OSE Stock Control
Jack
runnerguy347
bigro
YingBlanc
Carl
Kurt
androidboi
Qorten
Jon
Fox
ForthWall
residentsim
Will
alerules22
Kisa Atsuko
kj34
stanislavsoltys
Bruce
Scotch Moen
Daniel
Chip
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 14]

151The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:30 pm

runnerguy347

Hello everyone. My name is Jacob, but I'll go by Jake. I work 40hrs a week and am a full-time accounting student, so Sim City is my escape for a few hours each evening Very Happy

I just joined today and I hope to one day send in an application for my island nation of Sibanthea (I just have to start it first Blush ).

152The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:34 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Welcome! If you have any questions please let me know, I am the Chancellor here and an Administrator.

Chip

http://www.usnw.net

153The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:05 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Welcome to the USNW, Jake! I'm Daniel, First Minister here. I'm also an administrator, so feel free to contact me if you have any questions or problems here at our site. Smile

154The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:46 pm

Fox

Hey .. thanks for taking the time to say hello and to consider us as a home..

I look forward to the time when you do apply and look forward to seeing anything you've done in the past.

155The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:05 am

Qorten

Qorten
Member (Ami Confederation)

Welcome Jake!

156The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:09 am

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Welcome Jake, have a wonderful time here ^_^

157The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:40 am

Well,my real name is Marco Jakovljevic and I'm from central Italy,I do the linguistic high-school and my username is Simarco. I use it for USNW,SIMTROPOLIS,SIMCITYPOLSKA

158The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:54 am

Carl

Carl

Welcome Jake and Nice to know you Simarco Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

159The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:57 am

Hi! I'm fpnccc, but on Simtrop I'm known as Hahei, and I'm thinking of applying to enlist my SC4 country for USNW membership. Cool

160The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:01 am

Fox

Nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy your stay.

161The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:59 am

Daniel

Daniel

Welcome to the USNW, Hahei! I hope that your app will be accepted soon! Very Happy

162The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:35 am

Carl

Carl

Hi! Welcome to USNW! I'm numbers (or 111222333444)

163The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:27 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Nice to meet you and have a wonderful time here ^_^

164The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:24 pm

Hello youngsters, people and humanity! I'm Jesus.in.the.sky! Smile Glad to be here, glad to not be banned yet. Hope I won't. I'm peaceful.

Lots of you may know me. I'm Julien, also known as Blakeway. I might apply for observership if it is still possible? Otherwise, I'd just say hello to you guys.

P.S. Couldn't remember my old username and password so...

165The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:04 pm

Qorten

Qorten

Hello and welcome (again apparently?). Observerships are still possible if you're from another union.

166The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:45 pm

Ah, cool, thnx. You're from Flanders! Ever saw the movie "In Bruges"? It's so funny Razz

167The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:48 pm

Qorten

Qorten

Yes, I did. Quite a good and indeed at times funny movie.

168The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:42 pm

Carl

Carl

D: It's JITS D: D: D: Hi Blakeway Smile

169The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:42 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

SWEET JESUS!!!!

Yeah, observerships are possible, i'm one Smile

170The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:31 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Julien! Hey bro! How you've been? If you want I can retrieve your username and password for you.

171The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:24 am

@111222333444: Hey! Do I know you? lol kidding Razz
@Will: Hello comrade
@Kurt: Hey Smile I skyped you my answer but I guess I can tell the World. I prefere the name Jesus. llol

172The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:26 am

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

Hey Jits Razz

173The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:27 am

I like your avatar Shub. And hello btw cheers

174The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:33 am

Daniel

Daniel

Hey Blakeway! Good to see ya again; how've you been? Very Happy

175The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:43 pm

runnerguy347

I have a quick question. If I were to get an application going, how would I go about getting my island approved?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum