The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Proposal | Creation of a Union Police Force

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Since I made the Most Wanted list, I was thinking, since the EU have Interpol that's like the EUs Police Department for multi-national crime right? I think we should have a union police force.

Also I want to bring up that we need a name for it xD any ideas? xD

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

This could be interesting. But I don't really support it. I believe it should be limited to military assistance, not police.

The Provincial Republic of New Chandler will remain neutral on this bill.

It's a good idea, but it sounds pretty unnecessary.

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I'll vote for it but I can't say I'll be a part of it really :\

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Instead of creating a whole new force, why not create a division within our own national police agencies that deal with international crimes. Each division will work cooperatively with other nation's divisions, essentially creating a "force" out of several smaller departments.

i.e. Follvirkeland's Criminal Investigation Department's, International Crimes Division.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

Jack

Jack

I agree with Mike. But, I really don't want some other police having power over the local government. If this does pass, if possible, I would like Acadia to be exempt from this law.

Acadia does not support this in any way; and believes it is unconstitutional according to the Acadian Constitution.

I don't know if it'll work, because the Union is pretty spread out.

Daniel

Daniel

The IFK agrees with Follvirkeland's proposed alterations; it shall remain neutral on the bill as it is currently worded.

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

sounds like a better Idea I think actually meh scrap this proposal, it's rubbish xDxD

Jack

Jack

Gidae and Gaebal wrote:sounds like a better Idea I think actually meh scrap this proposal, it's rubbish xDxD
Thank you. It was interesting, but it wouldn't be very productive.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum