The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Creation of the Uralic Union

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Creation of the Uralic Union  Empty Creation of the Uralic Union Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:25 am

Agunter999

Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)

I do not know much of any old union of the sort in this area this proposal does not take these into account.

The Uralic people of earth have only 3 independent nations, this has meant that the Uralic have not ever gained any sort of real distinction as Uralic people. On Adonia the Uralic people have a much greater number of independent nations occupying most on Southern Althena. This gives much more 'power' to the Uralic peoples.

However this world will have also seen many wars with southern Bruellanics as they advanced ever more. Due to climate the Southern Bruellanics (for the purpose of this proposal they will be refered to as the Bruellanics) would have had a major upper hand in men and technology. This is a fact for example Sweden is more developed than Iceland when looking at geographical location.

Because of this threat and continued war with the Bruellanics the Uralics would have tried to assist each other and defend against a common enemy. So I propose that the union was to have been created in 1602 in a war as stated here.

This union would have encompassed all Uralic countries (and a few collaborators). The union would have lasted due to the advantages of having economic ties and a military alliance. How it would have worked in GAW will be a matter of discussion but that can be sorted.

Membership would work like this:
*Sovereign Member Nations
*Non Sovereign Fully Autonomas Region
*Non Sovereign Non Fully Autonomas Region
*Collaborator1 Sovereign Nation
*Collaborator1 Non Sovereign Nation

Notes: 1, Collaborator defines non Uralic members

2Creation of the Uralic Union  Empty Re: Creation of the Uralic Union Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:11 am

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

There was already a union between Uralic members, it was called the Fovazh Community. The Fovazh Community included Nordic, Slavic and Uralic members from Southwestern Althena which all shared common roots; from Latkea to Gamat and Mellechia.

http://www.usnw.net

3Creation of the Uralic Union  Empty Re: Creation of the Uralic Union Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:15 am

Agunter999

yes that can still exist I mean this as an Uralic thing, more of a military alliance. One before the SBs (south brullanics) and uralics were friends. that still stands Razz

4Creation of the Uralic Union  Empty Re: Creation of the Uralic Union Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:32 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

You want this to have happened in the past which we can be much more lenient about. But I'd see this as a temporary alliance to gain security against a temporary threat. It's highly doubtful it'd last for 400 years.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

5Creation of the Uralic Union  Empty Re: Creation of the Uralic Union Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:54 am

alerules22

alerules22

This proposal is hereby deleted as discussed with Agunter.

A wiki page will be created shortly.

http://www.usnw.net

6Creation of the Uralic Union  Empty Re: Creation of the Uralic Union Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:08 am

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

When I get confirmation from Alex I shall move this to it's appropriate location.

7Creation of the Uralic Union  Empty Re: Creation of the Uralic Union Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:12 am

Agunter999

Confirmed

8Creation of the Uralic Union  Empty Re: Creation of the Uralic Union Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:32 am

Jon

Jon

This proposal has been withdrawn. The thread has been archived.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum