The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Union Announcement

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Union Announcement Empty Union Announcement Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:05 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Before I begin, I'm going to go ahead and tell you that I'm not going to be nice about this, nor am I going to attempt to be politically correct. With that stated, I'll start. Frankly, I'm irritated with the way things have been happening recently. I'm sick of the way no one gets along and everyone is out looking for a fight. Some of you are acting as if you are not mature enough to be decent and rule abiding members of this union, you are severely lacking in you behavioral ethics. The administrative department has been working all day attempting to work out a way to solve this and to prevent more members from leaving our union, sadly we're not sure what to do. You should all be productive and kind members of this union, going out of your way to help and be nice to the other members but I feel like we don't know each other anymore, I don't know if it's because we're too big or no one is taking the initiative to meet and talk to each other, but frankly I'm disappointed. We've had a drop in membership recently because of people's behavior and it's pathetic that it's came to this. If you cannot behave and be kind to everyone then either be quiet and ignore that person like a mature human being, or leave. As much as I want members in this union, if you can't behave, I don't want you here. When people are kind to one another, the union is active and things are better for everyone. Some of your mouths are probably on the floor, but if you are kind and do what you are supposed to do then you shouldn't worry about this; otherwise, you have some serious thinking to do about your place here, because if you can't, as I've already said, be nice our members, then you shouldn't be here. Activity has dropped and I'm almost certain it's because of the petty drama, some of us are acting like immature children. All I want is for this union to be a fun and happy place, but a few people are ruining it for everyone.

If you are not respectful, starting now, you will be banned.

http://www.usnw.net

2Union Announcement Empty Re: Union Announcement Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:02 pm

Fox

Message heard loud and clear.

Thanks for the ban as it offered me a wake up call.

First I was angry and glad to see people leaving, but I have calm down and realised that yes it's only a game, and we are a declining gaming community. We all need to get a long and if we don't then be mature and work it out like grown ups.

I apologise for my behaviour and language and I hope that you can now move on and as as a whole we can work to improve this union again and with the new members applying and old members coming back Wink we can become a great community again.

3Union Announcement Empty Re: Union Announcement Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:35 pm

I hope I haven't caused any of this... Neutral

4Union Announcement Empty Re: Union Announcement Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:17 pm

Carl

Carl

Maybe we should roleplay more and less personal attacks D:

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

5Union Announcement Empty Re: Union Announcement Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:28 pm

Haha, wars instead of personal attacks Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: