The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Case Proposal: Insulo, Shayden, Ruteria, et al. vs. Raelion Cae Magnus

+6
Qorten
Carl
Daniel
Fox
androidboi
ForthWall
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Fox

Who will rule on the punishment? Or shall there be a further discussion as to what that will be?

Daniel

Daniel

I think the sentence (punishment) itself is up to the judge/consul Wink

Bigro, we're waiting... Razz

bigro

bigro

GUILTY!

Daniel

Daniel

With a unanimous vote, I thus declare the defendants guilty of all charges against them. By the power vested in me, I hereby order that Raelion Cae halt all practices that severely degrade the environment and replace them with greener practices. Raelion Cae must also work to repair environmental damages already caused by its destructive practices, and must pay compensation to those who were negatively affected by the company; especially those who were or had family members who were executed, tortured, used as slaves, or who suffered other such inhumane treatments. I also sentence the Owner, Ælsthron Iallon II, and the Chief Executive Officer, Antonius Emerinicon, to life in jail with the possiblilty of parole after 30 years; also, the company's seven divisions, Raelion Cae Euphemia, Raelion Cae Neridea, Raelion Cae Althena, Raelion Cae Auris, Raelion Cae Metallurgy, Raelion Cae Electronics, and Raelion Cae Manufacturing; must be split into seperate companies. Ongoing monitoring, interspersed by periodic checks, will take place to ensure that all the above is carried out.

The case is closed.

Fox

/cheer

Daniel

Daniel

Case re-opened briefly to allow the Owner to appeal his sentence.

I, Prime Minister of Greater Morsco Harris Johan Trambialos appeal for the no punishment for Aelshron II, 23.rd Count of Iallon. We have evidence that he was definitely for reducing enviromental pollution and against inhuman practices of Raelion Cae subsidiaries. After further investigation in Greater Morsco, we will held major process with 15 officals of Raelion Cae including Chief Executive Officer Antonius Emerinicon, supporters of these practices.

Fox

Ohhh.. the case is reopened ... I smell an appeal?

This case just got interesting again.

Daniel

Daniel

The Consul has considered the request of the Greater Morscan Prime Minister, and would like to request for the evidence that the defendants claim to have to be shown, before he makes a decision on the reduction of the Count's sentence.

Carl

Carl

Well, I'll be arguing with them again D: because they just appealed...

You Raelion Guys have lots of money... Bailing Out?

Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

Main Evidence is series of documents written by Aelsthron II Iallon in years 2005 - 2011 for CEO Antonius Emerinicon. There are also written these statements:
- ...also, would like Raelion Cae and me to have more control on Raelion Cae Magnus subsidiaries in Carreon, Itzamna, Peilan and Neridea. They probably still organise illegal activities, and maybe even violate human rights, although in last 2004 protests I clearly said them if they continue with that, they will become independent from Raelion Cae..
- ...I want Mr.Emerinicon to solve these problems, or it is possible someone will bring us to the court soon. And we both do not want it, what a shame for a fair Raelion Cae it would be!..
-...I would like to stop using mercury in the process of gold separation, because of major enviromental damage, what is most seen on Montes Moortus area. I don't want to destroy nature for human benefit...
-...I would like to inject 20 billion Coronas to reparation of damaged environment...

Daniel

Daniel

Upon reviewing this evidence, I hereby reduce the Count's sentence to one year, with the possiblity of parole after three months.

(That's a big reduction from his previous sentence for life, with parole after 30 years xD)

Fox

All based on a promise made up to 7 years ago that have not been followed through on .. wow.. I guess that Raelion Cae's influence spreads further than just Greater Morsco's Government.

Daniel

Daniel

@Fox: As shown from the above evidence, the "Owner" of Raelion Cae has very little influnce in the company; it's not much more than a heriditary ceremonial position, similar to the amount of influence the Queen has in RL British politics Wink

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

The BBB of Kuyrut believes that his sentence should be moved to 5 years at least, and his cabinet members should be given life sentences

Last edited by ForthWall on Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Daniel

Daniel

Would thirty years without chance of parole suffice?

Raelion Cae would most likely have paroled him once the thirty years were up in the original sentence anyways Razz

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

We also request he is banned from parole

Daniel

Daniel

That's what I just said.

Fox

Daniel wrote:Would thirty years without chance of parole suffice?

Raelion Cae would most likely have paroled him once the thirty years were up in the original sentence anyways Razz

This is where I see a problem .. The Greater Morsco Government is under the control of Raelion Cae and therefore we fear no sentence handed out by the court would be carried through and that the entire case would have been for nothing.

We ask that all involved and sentenced be given life sentences for no matter how little or much in control people were involved in this company, mass murder and environmental disasters happened on their watch and the situation should never have gone this far. We would also like the Government of Greater Morsco to be placed under investigation to see how far the corrupt influence of Raelion Cae spreads.

We furthermore ask that all convicted persons be goaled elsewhere other than Greater Morsco and request that all convicted persons be available for extradition to other nations to face civil trials.

Government of Asgard (formerly Ordanus)

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

Sorry I am bad at fast reading, We also believe that if you cannot split the company, we have to dissolve it, we also believe that Asgard is telling some truth, and we would like an investigation on it

Daniel

Daniel

An arrest warrant has been issued by the High Court for the heads of the Raelion Cae divisions responsible for these happenings. As for the request to investigate the Greater Morscan government, we shall wait until we have a reply from the other side; also, the goaling request for the convicted persons is under review at the present.

Fox, There is no evidence about Raelion Cae influencing Morscan Government, all these things are only unproven crazy conspracies spreaded by me.

Fox

lol .. Just so you know I love you heaps.. and this is all roleplay .. so nothing personal.

It's been fun seeing how different people react though.

Yeah. Also, I want Raelion Cae to be not dissolved or divided, I spend many hours writing wiki article about it, and I do not want to scrap it, there will be also many updates about it in Greater Morsco CJ and also It is one of these things what help to "shape" the modern Greater Morsco. And I also would like to spread more conspiracies about Raelion Cae, as said before. Razz

This case was further investigated by ministry of justice of Greater Morsco. These are key statements of the case and facts they point to.

Citation from Official Document:
"In the beginning of 2001, several human rights groups brought cases to hold Ralion Cae Magnus accountable for alleged human rights violations in Quechina and eastern Itzamna, including summary execution, crimes against humanity, torture, inhumane treatment, and forced work. In 2004, Raelion agreed to pay $24.5 million in a legal settlement. Raelion Cae Magnus has not accepted any liability over the allegations against it. In 2009, Raelion was the subject of an Amnesty International report into the deterioration of human rights as a consequence of it's activities in the Northern Peilan. In particular, Amnesty criticised the continuation of forced work and inhumane treatment. ."
We must say there were minimum cases of summary execution, crimes against humanity, torture, inhumane treatment, and forced work in Quechina and Itzamna, confirmed number of only 810 people, from what only 5 were probably killed and vast majority(709) people were treated only by Forced Work. We can estimate the total number to less than 5000 people. For that small number of cases through 12 years, we must say that these things were very rare and probably always unknown or tolerated by chief executive officers of Raelion Cae subsidiaries.
We must highlight that there is stated that deterioration of human rights was not caused, but was a consenquence of Raelion Cae activities, it is more explained below.

Official Raelion Cae Opening Statement
Raelion Cae says that they don't murdered or tortured workers, although it was probably done by uncontroled minor subsidiaries in these states; the bad security and working conditions caused that various militant groups were attacking industrial areas and raiding them for gold, also killing and torturing many workers.
This statement points to fact, that Raelion Cae has not violated human rights straightly, but its uncontroled subsidiaries maybe did so.

Statement by Kuyrut
The BBB believes that Raelion Cae needs to put more restrictions on how they run their operations, as it is stated that torture and death have been used, even though not directly by the main company but by lower level managers. They also should have been more protective and secure with their mining operations, and this gross negligence along with you admitting you have caused a ecological disaster has proven a point in that Raelion Cae should be fined, and forced to fix its messes
This points and partially proves inhumane treatment only by uncontroled subsidiaries, although it highlights serious enviromental damage what was also confirmed by Raelion Cae.

Statement by Raelion Cae
Raelion Cae Magnus says that this situation in Northern Peilan has been already attempted to be solved, but because of minor control of subsidiaries it was not solved fully, although in present times it continues only in minimum extent and it will be probably fully solved very soon.
We also have evidence proving that this really continues on much minor extent as stated in statement above.

Statement by Kuyrut
The Raelion Super Pit, Raelion-Quechina Super Pit, Nephlon Gold Mine, Carreon Grand Pit have caused a large amount of damage to the environment, as was reported by locals and protesters, and as well as organisations that said they have "severely and irreversibly damaged the natural environment and landscape in these areas, killed millions of plants and animals, and polluted extreme amounts of water and soil"
We would also like to bring up that Raelion Cae "destroyed hundreds square kilometers of forests and decimated the population of Rozhetean tigers to less than 500 exemplars for the gold, platinum and money."

This only proves the facts of serious and maybe also irreversible enviromental damage caused by Raelion Cae.

For that, Ministry of Justice of Greater Morsco says that Raelion Cae should be declared innocent for minor violation of human rights. We also think that Raelion Cae should adopt strict control on its subsidiaries, or eject them out.

We also think that Raelion Cae should be charged on full extent for enviromental damage; We think 15 billion Enieos for Greater Morsco, 10 billion Enieos for Quechina, 10 billion for Itzamnian nations together and 5 billion enieos both for Troix and Shayden would be definitely enough to fix the environmental damage.

We think Chief Executive Officers of 8 major and 47 minor Raelion Cae subsidiaries operating in Northern Peilanshould be brought to court, and it should be investigated if they got information about these violations, if they tolerated them, or if they supported them(very improbable).

We must say that proposed dissolution of Raelion Cae is definitely based only on unclear unproven and unofficial speculations, what are not worthy for being brought to the court and were probably made up. Everything about Raelion Cae influence on Greater Morscan government or justice was made up by conspiratists, there is also law in Greater Morsco what says that all financial transactions between government and private sector must be published online, we strictly control all financial irregularities in budget of our government and political parties. All transactions between Raelion Cae and Greater Morscan government are legal and fair and can be seen on our government website. Thank you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum