The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Case Proposal: Insulo, Shayden, Ruteria, et al. vs. Raelion Cae Magnus

+6
Qorten
Carl
Daniel
Fox
androidboi
ForthWall
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Daniel

Daniel

Will the third plaintiff please step up.

It's ok Forthie Smile

Daniel

Daniel

Will the plaintiffs please provide either some evidence of these crimes, or summon their first witness.

PS: 15,000th USNW post (discounting deleted posts) Very Happy

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

We would like to bring our first evidence, a court case back in 2003 where Raelion Cae had been proven to treat workers inhumanly and was fined a small fee, and in 2009 where it "was the subject of an Amnesty International report into the deterioration of human rights as a consequence of it's activities in the Northern Peilan. In particular, Amnesty criticised the continuation of forced work and inhumane treatment."

500th post

Daniel

Daniel

Defendants, what is your response to this evidence?

Raelion Cae Magnus says that this situation in Northern Peilan has been already attempted to be solved, but because of minor control of subsidiaries it was not solved fully, although in present times it continues only in minimum extent and it will be probably fully solved very soon.

Last edited by 9988 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Daniel

Daniel

Does the defense wish to bring witnesses or show evidence to the contrary of what the plaintiffs have just claimed?

Last edited by Daniel on Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carl

Carl

Maybe all the plaintiffs' witnesses first Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

Daniel

Daniel

111222333444 wrote:Maybe all the plaintiffs' witnesses first Razz
The question I asked above will be asked induvidually for each prosecuting witness, so after Raelion Cae provides a witness, evidence, or declines the opportunity, I'll call up the next plaintiff's witness Wink

Raelion Cae declines to call witnesses or evidence against the Kuyrutian plaintiffs.

Daniel

Daniel

Will the plaintiffs please call up their first witness or submit further evidence.

Carl

Carl

Eh isn't it witness ---> cross examination ---> another witness before Raelion calls witness? Razz

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

We believe that although the situation has been solved, you haven't been charged fully for your crimes, and as you stated, you still have abuse within your company

We would like to talk about the pollution that Raelion Cae has conducted

The Raelion Super Pit, Raelion-Quechina Super Pit, Nephlon Gold Mine, Carreon Grand Pit have caused a large amount of damage to the environment, as was reported by locals and protesters, and as well as organisations that said they have "severely and irreversibly damaged the natural environment and landscape in these areas, killed millions of plants and animals, and polluted extreme amounts of water and soil"

We would also like to bring up that Raelion Cae "destroyed hundreds square kilometers of forests and decimated the population of Rozhetean tigers to less than 500 exemplars for the gold, platinum and money."

Daniel

Daniel

Will the plaintiffs please submit further evidence or call their first witness now.

Carl

Carl

I would like to call on Usami Nabuto from the Taiji Fishers Association

Usami Nabuto: During my fishing trip in the Katsuran Sea, I noticed something in the ocean. I saw a lot of fish floating in the water. I gathered some of them up in my net and went back to the dock in Harukon. From there, I asked my colleagues to go to the Medical Laboratory for testing. The other fish were thrown in the garbage for cleaning purposes since it can't be used for food. A week later, the lab has found out that the fish has cyanide in it, a chemical used for Gold Mining, and it is very toxic for people and wildlife. Since only Morsco has Gold Mines, the cyanide must have come from Raelion Cae's "Super Pits".

Daniel

Daniel

Do the defendants wish to cross-examine the witness?

Raelion Cae says that it is impossible that chemicals came from Super Pits, although we say it is possible that cyanide came from industrial and mining areas located close to the coast; and it is very possible that it was produced by other companies operating in coastal area, mainly Aelon Opthus and Laestrom Auros.

Daniel

Daniel

Do the plaintiffs have a response to this?

Carl

Carl

Well, what I say that it's practices of mining in the Morsco area endangers the nations around it, such as Troix and Sabu. However, Raelion Cae is to blame since it has the worst record in the environment, and thus, it has more contribution to the deterioration of the environment than in any other companies.

However, if you you say that it's impossible that the chemicals might come from the super pits, explain to us how you separate your gold. Does your company use solvents that contain cyanide? Where do you throw these mixture after you separated the gold from it? I would also like to take note that you have industrial companies located in the coast, and it seems that they are dumping dangerous chemicals in the Katsuran Sea.

Carl

Carl

Daniel! What's next? Neutral

Daniel

Daniel

Sorry D:

Will the plaintiffs please submit further evidence or call up their next witness.

(I hd to opy-pste severl letters or the bove to look proper D: )

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

Can we have a verdict?

Daniel

Daniel

I hereby place this before the jury. All full members, excluding Martin, Kurt, Jon, Carl, Chip, and myself must vote on whether the defendants are "Guilty" or "Not Guilty".

Fox

I vote Guilty.

Yeah, do we have enough full members dan? I think ambassadorials should also vote for Guilty or Not Guilty. Razz

Daniel

Daniel

We have enough full members who can vote (Fox and Bigro, + Kenny if he returns from on-leave)... and it's against the Charter to allow Ambassadorial Members to vote anyways. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum