The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Accepted: Ambassadorial | Dantanaean Confederation

+6
stanislavsoltys
Chip
androidboi
Bruce
Qorten
Daniel
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should the Dantanaean Confederation be accepted as a CitiesXL Ambassadorial Member?

Accepted: Ambassadorial | Dantanaean Confederation Pollle1092%Accepted: Ambassadorial | Dantanaean Confederation Pollri10 92% [ 11 ]
Accepted: Ambassadorial | Dantanaean Confederation Pollle100%Accepted: Ambassadorial | Dantanaean Confederation Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Accepted: Ambassadorial | Dantanaean Confederation Pollle108%Accepted: Ambassadorial | Dantanaean Confederation Pollri10 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Daniel

Daniel

Very nice application! Smile You'll have to take out all references to Earth though, because we can't have Earth and Adonia for the same country Razz Other than that, I think you'll get in without a hitch Smile Looking forward to you being here!

Qorten

Qorten
Member (Ami Confederation)

Fixed! Unless you don't have any currency that uses a dollar sign and there is a timeline to follow but that's information that is difficult to find.

Daniel

Daniel

We do have our own currency actually Smile

It's called the "Enieo", and has this ( ε ) as it's symbol Smile

The exchange rate is 1 Enieo = 2 USD

Qorten

Qorten

I think everything is fixed now.

I don't know how it is with you guys but so far only Wamorra is completely finished, Meralla is 95% finished and Derramo is just started. That's at maybe 5% finished right now. All other cities on the map are to be started sometime in a far future when I get to 70-80% with Derramo.

Daniel

Daniel

Qorten wrote: don't know how it is with you guys but so far only Wamorra is completely finished, Meralla is 95% finished and Derramo is just started. That's at maybe 5% finished right now. All other cities on the map are to be started sometime in a far future when I get to 70-80% with Derramo.

It's kinda similar with me, so don't worry Smile

You can use the dollar if you want, except when you are doing stuff in the union bank.

I'll say though, it's a nice application. I don't really know how CitiesXL works, so I kind of look for a climate and a city design matching up with what you've done, and you've certainly done a good job.

Can't wait for you to get accepted, now I'll have another member sort of by me Razz

Oh, and welcome to the forums! Very Happy

Qorten

Qorten

Thanks!

CitiesXL is stuck with the buildings provided by Monte Cristo and Focus Home until the Mod Tools are released later this year together with CXL2012. You could only give them another color, but not make entirely new ones. I hope to see a lot of new content both by Focus Home and by the modders. Crossing fingers for a performance update as well, as the game still suffers from a memory leak. It's been partially solved but not comletely and it's been there since CXL2009.

Bruce

Bruce

Great job so far! Our first CXL application is a quality one too! (I'll be looking into getting CXL2012 when it is released.)

https://plus.google.com/111420842954473821448/

Qorten wrote:Thanks!

CitiesXL is stuck with the buildings provided by Monte Cristo and Focus Home until the Mod Tools are released later this year together with CXL2012. You could only give them another color, but not make entirely new ones. I hope to see a lot of new content both by Focus Home and by the modders. Crossing fingers for a performance update as well, as the game still suffers from a memory leak. It's been partially solved but not comletely and it's been there since CXL2009.
You're going to like Simtropolis a lot more once that happens Razz

Qorten

Qorten

K50 Dude wrote:You can use the dollar if you want, except when you are doing stuff in the union bank.

I'll say though, it's a nice application. I don't really know how CitiesXL works, so I kind of look for a climate and a city design matching up with what you've done, and you've certainly done a good job.

Can't wait for you to get accepted, now I'll have another member sort of by me Razz

Oh, and welcome to the forums! Very Happy

Don't you have Isolia already quite close by to the west? I have no idea how active you all are really.

Bruce wrote:Great job so far! Our first CXL application is a quality one too! (I'll be looking into getting CXL2012 when it is released.)

Thanks! Sure do look into it.

androidboi

androidboi

It looks magnificent! Well done on controlling the number of skyscrapers! You're a true city planner. Smile

Qorten wrote: I have no idea how active you all are really.
A post a day keeps the admins away Razz

I'm close to Isolia and really close to Paradise (its not colored on the map though), but Insulo, Posillipo, Puget, Lisieux, Escambia, and Malo are all close together Razz

Last edited by K50 Dude on Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bruce

Bruce

Double post AND quote fail... Laughing

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Great Application, I'm really glad to see the diversity we're starting to have. SC4 Players, BATers, and now CXL Players. I'll definitively vote yes, the city looks fantastic.

K50: Nice double post, and learn BB. Razz

http://www.usnw.net

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

Chip, Minecraft nations soon maybe! XD Wonderful application, haven't really looked at the XL CJs, but this is amazing! Voting YES for sure!

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

Chip wrote:K50: Nice double post, and learn BB. Razz
You should learn forum cleanup, I just did the whole damn applications center Razz

This is up for vote, and I've voted YES.

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

What, you mean someone else is cleaning up the forums now too? Thanks Smile

Voted

Jon all you do is screw it up and change everything Razz

EDIT: To Ambassadorial Members: The forum setting made it so you couldn't vote. That has now been fixed, so you should be able to vote. Sorry for the delay

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Voted Smile

Jon

Jon

k50 we need to talk about stuff, get on skype sometime Razz

Bruce

Bruce

Voted.

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

voted

http://www.usnw.net

androidboi

androidboi

Resounding yes.

Daniel

Daniel

K50 Dude wrote:Insulo, Posillipo, Puget, Lisieux, Escambia, and Malo are all close together

You forgot Grand and Belluterra (right above Puget) in the list Laughing I've voted now Smile On a side note...

1,000 POSTS!!! Surprised

Last edited by Daniel on Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

Vooted.

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: