The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Accepted: Ambassadorial | Dantanaean Confederation

+6
stanislavsoltys
Chip
androidboi
Bruce
Qorten
Daniel
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Should the Dantanaean Confederation be accepted as a CitiesXL Ambassadorial Member?

Accepted: Ambassadorial | Dantanaean Confederation - Page 2 Pollle1092%Accepted: Ambassadorial | Dantanaean Confederation - Page 2 Pollri10 92% [ 11 ]
Accepted: Ambassadorial | Dantanaean Confederation - Page 2 Pollle100%Accepted: Ambassadorial | Dantanaean Confederation - Page 2 Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Accepted: Ambassadorial | Dantanaean Confederation - Page 2 Pollle108%Accepted: Ambassadorial | Dantanaean Confederation - Page 2 Pollri10 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Ooh, a CXL CJ.I voted.

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Well, welcome to USNW! Smile

http://www.usnw.net

Daniel

Daniel

Welcome, Qorten! Smile

Qorten

Qorten
Member (Ami Confederation)

Thanks everyone. I guess I'll have to set-up myself now. Or an administrator has to do that in the Continent Showcases?

Be prepared for quite some repetition as the same buildings will appear in every city, until the modders have their go in a few months. I believe CXL2012 will be released in November.

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Qorten wrote:Thanks everyone. I guess I'll have to set-up myself now. Or an administrator has to do that in the Continent Showcases?

Be prepared for quite some repetition as the same buildings will appear in every city, until the modders have their go in a few months. I believe CXL2012 will be released in November.

Actually, I thought CitiesXL 2012 was going to be released in October. I just saw that on the ST forum so I may be wrong.
Also you'll have to set up your own forum, but the admins made a setup page so it'll be very easy. They'd have to post the link, I don't know it.

Qorten

Qorten

Could be that it's October, yes. I'm not sure. Definitely either October or November.

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

Congrats!

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

Qorten

Qorten

Thanks, Stanislav.

I think some admin needs to set me up as an Ambassadorial Member with my own subforum for my country in the Showcase? Tried figuring it out but I can't so I most probably don't have permission to do that.

Razz That's an admin job.

I just made your name green and all that, and Jon or Chip will make your forum.

Welcome aboard!

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

Sorry it took me so long to respond.

Firstly congrats on being accepted.

Secondly pm me the stuff you want in your showcase (look at the other ones) and I'll set it up.

Also in that PM if you have a skype it would be great of yo could give me your Skype name so I can add you to our skype group. (We just use text chat not video, so no need to worry about that.)

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Moved: Accepted 11-0-1

http://www.usnw.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum