The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun

+16
City_Master
Juls
Scotch Moen
Agunter999
Sauberbmw
Willem
Jack
Kurt
Trevy
kj34
Qorten
YingBlanc
stanislavsoltys
alerules22
Daniel
Carl
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

26日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun - Page 2 Empty Re: 日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun Tue May 15, 2012 7:00 pm

Carl

Carl

@Ying - I ran out space D:

Thanks guys Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

27日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun - Page 2 Empty Re: 日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun Tue May 15, 2012 9:25 pm

AWESOME! alien

28日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun - Page 2 Empty Re: 日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:56 am

Carl

Carl

日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun - Page 2 Announcements

About the Okaiken Times Website
Right now the forum (Referring to the OKT Website) is kind of in the mess situation right now... I have been very busy with other stuff, primarily Adonian Games back at the USNW. So starting August 1, the site will be slowly transformed into a "forum news station", where people can read articles and comment. It would be much more simpler for me to post articles whenever and wherever I want, like during school. Graphic changes will also commence soon, and I'm starting to talk to other people who can design website.

Also, the OKT will now transition in its final phase as a dedicated online news service, a first and only in the SimCity community, dedicated to every hard-working person out there. Instead of releasing articles in a monthly basis, OKT will be publishing articles whenever it could, wherever it could. On the other hand, please enjoy your stay at OKT while we improve your experience.

Timeline:
August 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8 - Website Reconstruction
August 9, 10, 11 & 12 - Article Creation
August 13 - Website Relaunch and Issue of Articles
August 18 - Closing Ceremony of Adonia Games
September 5 - Back to School; Weekend Updates

Thank You for choosing OKT!
Editor-in-Chief Carl

29日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun - Page 2 Empty Re: 日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:50 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

Don't overstretch yourself Carl. You tend not to get much done if you do. Prime example number one: me Razz

30日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun - Page 2 Empty Re: 日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:41 pm

Carl

Carl

LOL Kenny at least you organize first Razz

31日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun - Page 2 Empty Re: 日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:48 pm

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

Wow, I didnt know about this but it seems you got A LOT of stuff to handle. If I can help just let me know. You make awesome stuff btw!

32日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun - Page 2 Empty Re: 日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:39 pm

Qorten

Qorten
Member (Ami Confederation)

Belated congrats on winning the Trixies, which was very much deserved! But yes, don't overstretch yourself, we wouldn't want you burnt out.

33日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun - Page 2 Empty Re: 日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:11 am

Carl

Carl

Actually, I'm not that burned out Razz Though I'm behind on AG schedule, I do think that I have lots of time to do this and that Razz

34日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun - Page 2 Empty Re: 日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:49 am

Carl

Carl

日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun - Page 2 More_news
BREAKING NEWS: Prime Minister Gemba Found Dead

The Sanese prime minister, Sasuke Gemba, 57, was found dead in the Prime Minister's office Monday Night, according to official sources.

The leader of the ruling Liberal Democratic Party (LDP) had not been seen in public for several weeks. The broadcast said Gemba died just before midnight on Monday after hanging himself inside the office bathroom.

The most recent images of Gemba aired had shown him noticeably depressed and stressed.

The country's deputy prime minister and Infrastructure Minister, Toshiro Kurosawa, is said to be taking charge of the cabinet. At 27, he will soon become the youngest Prime Minister of Okaiken.

"Prime Minister Gemba suddenly passed away last night. Gemba, out of an apparent depression, hanged himself in the Office of the Prime Minister at around 10:40 in the evening." OCTV television said.

Born in 1955, Gemba was the Foreign Minister under Tadagutsu Jobei's 2006-2012 Term and took over the Prime Minister's office after Jobei Resigned.

Gemba grew up in the town of Kawataka, where his father, then Mayor Koshiro Gemba, governed the town for 30 years. He was the mayor of the town from 1997 to 2007 when he moved to Okashi to accept his appointment of being the foreign Minister. He is survived by Okuni Gemba and 2 children.

OCTV said funeral arrangements would be announced soon.

35日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun - Page 2 Empty Re: 日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:55 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Shayden mourns the loss of a great man who was overwhelmed by his depression. Shayden wishes Okaiken the best recovery.

36日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun - Page 2 Empty Re: 日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:09 am

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Acadia sends condolences to Okaiken and wishes them luck in recovery.

37日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun - Page 2 Empty Re: 日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:05 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Oh dear, that is not good. Crying

38日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun - Page 2 Empty Re: 日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:33 pm

Carl

Carl

Kurosawa Assassination Attempt thwarted; Prime Minister Injured in the hand
PINTAPORE - An attempted assassination attempt at Okaiken Prime Minister Toshiro Kurosawa was thwarted by local authorities today, although the assailant injures Kurosawa in his right hand.

The attack happened in the Pintapore Convention Centre just after 12:15 p.m., when Kurosawa stepped off the stage after his speech. The assailand stood from his seat and lunged towards Kurosawa; however, authorities were able to catch up to him in time, although the assailant managed to injure Kurosawa's right hand.

The Prime Minister was treated on the scene and later brought to hospital for stitches while the knife-wielding assailant was brought down by the local authorities of Pintapore and was sent to jail. His trial begins Monday/

The reason for the assassination attempt is still unknown, although fanaticism is considered.

OKT Rebrands as Nikkan Shinbun

The Okaiken Times Group has announced that the company will be rebranding as the "Nikkan Shinbun", literally the Daily Newspaper, after the bankruptcy of the company. The Nikkan Shimbun has announced that it will close down facilities of the OKT Magazine, ending the 2 year publication period of the magazine. The Nikkan Shimbun will instead focus on Okaiken related topics as well as some international and community news in a newspaper format, both in English and in Sanese. The OKT website will be shut down and will be replaced by nikkanshimbun.com, starting April 1.

39日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun - Page 2 Empty Re: 日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:49 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Woah, so does this mean Okaiken Times on ST is done? :c

40日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun - Page 2 Empty Re: 日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:12 pm

Carl

Carl

Nah, only in USNW Razz

although at ST I am looking at a Newspaper/Site format, although I also think about closing it due to decline of articles and them.

41日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun - Page 2 Empty Re: 日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:13 pm

Sauberbmw

Sauberbmw

April 1st..... hmm oddly suspicious Razz

42日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun - Page 2 Empty Re: 日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:16 am

Jack

Jack

D: Not April First! That doesn't seem like a great way to start a company.

The AIA will be secretly watching the assassin situation.

43日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun - Page 2 Empty Re: 日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:36 pm

Carl

Carl

Okaiken's Parliament has revoked the Ninth Article of the Constitution.

44日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun - Page 2 Empty Re: 日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:06 pm

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

:O

45日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun - Page 2 Empty Re: 日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:44 pm

Jack

Jack

Acadia has adopted a neutrality policy and has disbanded all armed forces. This is the new flag:
日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun - Page 2 2sdoZ

46日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun - Page 2 Empty Re: 日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:16 pm

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Omg USNW has gone crazy. Razz

47日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun - Page 2 Empty Re: 日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:01 pm

Jack

Jack

Not sure what day it is in New Zealand, Will. Razz But in North America it is...
April Fool's!

48日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun - Page 2 Empty Re: 日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:37 am

Carl

Carl

LOL yea Razz

But in reality, you haven't seen the entire article.

APRIL 1 - OKASHI, OKAIKEN - The Okaiken Parliament is closed today for a 1 day simulated parliament by selected Okaiken schoolchildren -- Part of "Go try someone's work day". Several articles came into question such as the infamous Article 9 of the Constitution and Rights to operate a nuclear power station in Okaiken. The children were served lunch at the Assembly Chamber, a symbol of Okaiken's quick services.

49日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun - Page 2 Empty Re: 日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:31 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

LOL ik that Jack Razz

And LOL Carl Razz

50日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun - Page 2 Empty Re: 日刊新聞 | Nikkan Shinbun Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:54 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

April 1st: Shayden has decided not to get rid of its hooker strikes. The President stated: "We don't care what day of the year it is, we like our hookers being struck as a tactic during wars."

April Fools, getting rid of Hooker Strikes were never even a consideration Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum