The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Complete Removal of Forum Games

+4
Fox
Chip
Kurt
alerules22
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Pass this propsal?

Complete Removal of Forum Games - Page 3 Pollle1054%Complete Removal of Forum Games - Page 3 Pollri10 54% [ 7 ]
Complete Removal of Forum Games - Page 3 Pollle1031%Complete Removal of Forum Games - Page 3 Pollri10 31% [ 4 ]
Complete Removal of Forum Games - Page 3 Pollle1015%Complete Removal of Forum Games - Page 3 Pollri10 15% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Complete Removal of Forum Games - Page 3 Empty Re: Complete Removal of Forum Games Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:42 pm

Chip wrote:We already have a Skype game room and it's no fun.
The forum isn't fun either Razz

A reminder, this is now a bill to LOCK, NOT DELETE, the forum.

52Complete Removal of Forum Games - Page 3 Empty Re: Complete Removal of Forum Games Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:14 am

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

To some people it is, K50. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean we need to get rid of it...

Edit: Moving to the voting chamber...

http://www.usnw.net

53Complete Removal of Forum Games - Page 3 Empty Re: Complete Removal of Forum Games Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:21 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Anyone else plan on voting? 3 more yes votes are required for it to pass, otherwise it has two days until it's declined.

54Complete Removal of Forum Games - Page 3 Empty Re: Complete Removal of Forum Games Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:22 am

Because the measure will not get three votes because we don't have three members that haven't voted, it has FAILED 7-4, with 2 abstaining members.

With that said, I would still suggest you spend more of your time away from forum games, not just because they came under fire big-time during this vote (remember that even though it didn't pass, half of the union voted yes on this), but because we have multiple events going on that most of you aren't participating in. The Francistown Film Festival is a great example of this. The Adonia X Games are next month, and we are eager to see someone bid. Trixies are this month, and we want to win as many as we can, so city journaling is crucial.

One more thing, even without forum games, our activity is very high in a positive way Smile

Administrators: I'm going to be locking and moving this tomorrow, I want to hear any post-voting opinions, I am expecting a few Razz

55Complete Removal of Forum Games - Page 3 Empty Re: Complete Removal of Forum Games Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:41 am

Daniel

Daniel

Possibly (idk if this is possible), if the forum games posts go up crazily in the future all of a sudden, there should be a limit on how many posts per day can be made in the forum games?

56Complete Removal of Forum Games - Page 3 Empty Re: Complete Removal of Forum Games Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:47 am

Daniel wrote:Possibly (idk if this is possible), if the forum games posts go up crazily in the future all of a sudden, there should be a limit on how many posts per day can be made in the forum games?
As I said you still have no reason to be there, and half of the union (a 50% half) doesn't want you there anyway, AND our activity is through the roof even without them.

If the posts do hit cloud nine, a limit would probably be a good idea, but since it's dusting over now (Very Happy) I think that will be a while.

57Complete Removal of Forum Games - Page 3 Empty Re: Complete Removal of Forum Games Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:49 am

Carl

Carl

Well we haven't have any activities for forum games... That's a good progress...

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

58Complete Removal of Forum Games - Page 3 Empty Re: Complete Removal of Forum Games Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:27 pm

Agreed. Glad to see that the forum games are dying out. Hope it keeps up like this

59Complete Removal of Forum Games - Page 3 Empty Re: Complete Removal of Forum Games Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:39 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

This technically has passed, the forum games will be locked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum