The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Complete Removal of Forum Games

+4
Fox
Chip
Kurt
alerules22
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Pass this propsal?

Complete Removal of Forum Games - Page 2 Pollle1054%Complete Removal of Forum Games - Page 2 Pollri10 54% [ 7 ]
Complete Removal of Forum Games - Page 2 Pollle1031%Complete Removal of Forum Games - Page 2 Pollri10 31% [ 4 ]
Complete Removal of Forum Games - Page 2 Pollle1015%Complete Removal of Forum Games - Page 2 Pollri10 15% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Complete Removal of Forum Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Complete Removal of Forum Games Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:43 pm

Yea because if it doesn't have the desired effect we can just unlock them instead of creating new threads.

27Complete Removal of Forum Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Complete Removal of Forum Games Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:44 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

I agree, this looks like it's just going to be a trial. I, like Daniel, don't think the forum games are bad. Look at it, Daniel is the one that plays them most, and he posts more other places than anyone else hardly. Just because he posts there doesn't mean that he doesn't post other places, sometimes there's just nothing to post on and that's when the games come in handy!

http://www.usnw.net

28Complete Removal of Forum Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Complete Removal of Forum Games Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:52 pm

I don't know if the games so much come in handy in those situations because posts in game threads are basically worthless or posts that are ineffective towards improving the union.

29Complete Removal of Forum Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Complete Removal of Forum Games Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:08 pm

The CURRENT proposal is going to vote. This is not a trial, if it passes, I will be deleting the forum containing the games shortly after. I'll probably give it a very short while if you want to look back a final time, but I'd do this now since it looks like it's going to pass.

Also remember that if you are abstaining you need to vote for the abstain option, don't just not vote Razz

30Complete Removal of Forum Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Complete Removal of Forum Games Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:17 pm

why dont you just add a Delete, Lock, No, or Abstain option? Razz

31Complete Removal of Forum Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Complete Removal of Forum Games Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:18 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

I'm voting no, I really don't think we should delete them.

32Complete Removal of Forum Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Complete Removal of Forum Games Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:36 pm

Tyler wrote:why dont you just add a Delete, Lock, No, or Abstain option? Razz
There really isn't a difference between delete and lock, besides the fact that we'll have more forum space later if we delete Smile

33Complete Removal of Forum Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Complete Removal of Forum Games Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:57 pm

But if it doesnt work like you want you can bring them back and all the players will be happy they wont have to start everything over

34Complete Removal of Forum Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Complete Removal of Forum Games Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:58 pm

exactly... Add the options.. Otherwise i gotta vote no now.

35Complete Removal of Forum Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Complete Removal of Forum Games Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:53 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

K50: There is a difference, there will be no games to go back to if this doesn't work like you want it to, which it won't not to mention the fact that this will lower our total post count by 1000. Furthermore, almost all forums have games and they don't hurt anything.

36Complete Removal of Forum Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Complete Removal of Forum Games Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:10 am

Daniel

Daniel

I completely agree with Chip.

37Complete Removal of Forum Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Complete Removal of Forum Games Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:33 am

Fox

What's next... stop the comics cause they are funny and aren't officially sanctioned by the Union?

38Complete Removal of Forum Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Complete Removal of Forum Games Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:45 am

Chip, how in the world does a total post count matter for anything?

If the forum would lock, people would simply make more games, so nothing would happen.

39Complete Removal of Forum Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Complete Removal of Forum Games Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:07 pm

Daniel

Daniel

I thought that if a forum is locked, only admins can create more topics?

40Complete Removal of Forum Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Complete Removal of Forum Games Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:42 pm

Fox wrote:What's next... stop the comics cause they are funny and aren't officially sanctioned by the Union?

Dude chill out this has nothing to do with that. You took it way too far. This is about the games that people are posting in like crazy and ignoring other things.

Now to k50. Locking them locks the entire freaking forum... No one can make topics or post in it except admins, and i doubt you guys will post in there to mess with people...

41Complete Removal of Forum Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Complete Removal of Forum Games Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:07 pm

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

I abstained, I don't know what side I'm on. Crying

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

42Complete Removal of Forum Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Complete Removal of Forum Games Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:52 pm

In my mind Nate, if nobody can play them either way, what's the difference? I guess the forum can be locked if you are so adamant on keeping it for some odd reason....

43Complete Removal of Forum Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Complete Removal of Forum Games Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:59 am

It's so if it doesn't work like you want we can bring them back without losing everything.. We said that probably five times.

44Complete Removal of Forum Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Complete Removal of Forum Games Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:02 am

Tyler wrote:We said that probably five times.
Without giving me attitude, what's there to lose? If you want me to lock it so much now for some odd reason, then I'll lock the stupid thing; I don't care about a post count, It's incredibly disappointing that you guys do. What matters is heart put into posts, in which these kind of forums have and will always have none, period.

For the last time, a post count doesn't mean anything when the posts are meaningless.

45Complete Removal of Forum Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Complete Removal of Forum Games Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:39 am

Fox

Saathoff wrote:
Fox wrote:What's next... stop the comics cause they are funny and aren't officially sanctioned by the Union?

Dude chill out this has nothing to do with that. You took it way too far. This is about the games that people are posting in like crazy and ignoring other things.

Who are you refering too about posting in these forums and is ignoring other things?

46Complete Removal of Forum Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Complete Removal of Forum Games Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:01 am

Daniel

Daniel

Fox wrote:
Saathoff wrote:

Who are you refering too about posting in these forums and is ignoring other things?
Yeah, I don't know of a single member that is doing such a thing.

47Complete Removal of Forum Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Complete Removal of Forum Games Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:51 am

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

I agree with Daniel and Fox, they're the only two I see who post often in those forums. They're activity outside those forums are exceptional as well. Most of them comment on every single thing that goes on in the union as well as take part. I don't even know who you're referring to with this. I think you just want to get rid of it because you're tired of seeing the red icon light up...

48Complete Removal of Forum Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Complete Removal of Forum Games Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:46 pm

K50 wrote:
Without giving me attitude, what's there to lose? If you want me to lock it so much now for some odd reason, then I'll lock the stupid thing; I don't care about a post count, It's incredibly disappointing that you guys do. What matters is heart put into posts, in which these kind of forums have and will always have none, period.

For the last time, a post count doesn't mean anything when the posts are meaningless.

I never once mentioned a post count at all...

I'm referring to losing the game not the post count

49Complete Removal of Forum Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Complete Removal of Forum Games Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:57 pm

Tyler wrote:
K50 wrote:

I never once mentioned a post count at all...

I'm referring to losing the game not the post count
The games would NOT be gone. They're going to be over Skype instead.

50Complete Removal of Forum Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Complete Removal of Forum Games Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:27 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

A lot of people don't get on Skype, we've had this already brought up. We already have a Skype game room and it's no fun.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum