The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Showcase for the State of Derraland

+8
Jack
Will
Fox
ForthWall
Chip
Daniel
Kurt
Qorten
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Showcase for the State of Derraland Empty Showcase for the State of Derraland Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:48 am

Qorten

Qorten
Member (Ami Confederation)

Table of Contents

Preview 1
Preview 2
Preview 3
Preview 4
Preview 5
Preview 6

-----

Update 1: A midnight stroll through Wayne Avenue.

-----

Showcase for the State of Derraland Derramobarehighwayinterchange1
Highway Interchange in what is going to become the outskirts of Derramo.

Last edited by Qorten on Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:39 pm; edited 14 times in total

2Showcase for the State of Derraland Empty Re: Showcase for the State of Derraland Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:51 pm

Qorten

Qorten

Updated!

3Showcase for the State of Derraland Empty Re: Showcase for the State of Derraland Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:20 pm

ooh purty....

But it wouldn't be good if that river flooded the road Razz

4Showcase for the State of Derraland Empty Re: Showcase for the State of Derraland Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:49 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

K50 Dude wrote:ooh purty....

But it wouldn't be good if that river flooded the road Razz

What is it with you and floods?! Very Happy

Excellent Update Smile

5Showcase for the State of Derraland Empty Re: Showcase for the State of Derraland Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:46 am

Daniel

Daniel

Looks great! Very Happy Can't wait for more!

6Showcase for the State of Derraland Empty Re: Showcase for the State of Derraland Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:59 pm

Qorten

Qorten

deleted until something can be shown

Last edited by Qorten on Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

7Showcase for the State of Derraland Empty Re: Showcase for the State of Derraland Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:03 pm

Sheesh CXL looks cool Razz

8Showcase for the State of Derraland Empty Re: Showcase for the State of Derraland Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:22 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

That's really cool! Smile I love it.

http://www.usnw.net

9Showcase for the State of Derraland Empty Re: Showcase for the State of Derraland Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:09 pm

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

Purty Smile

10Showcase for the State of Derraland Empty Re: Showcase for the State of Derraland Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:23 am

Daniel

Daniel

Stop teasing us and get to the update already! Razz

11Showcase for the State of Derraland Empty Re: Showcase for the State of Derraland Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:42 am

Fox

I love playing XL 2011 .. the flexibility of laying the roads however you want them and curved bridges of different heights was so awesome.

12Showcase for the State of Derraland Empty Re: Showcase for the State of Derraland Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:40 pm

Qorten

Qorten

I have recently started playing CXL2012 again, after I found out the modding community has finally picked up some pace. The first thing I've restarted is Derramo 2.0. I have only just started today though, so bear with me whil;e I build something worthwhile to show.

13Showcase for the State of Derraland Empty Re: Showcase for the State of Derraland Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:45 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

HE RETURNS!!!! although I'm no longer your neighbor Crying

14Showcase for the State of Derraland Empty Re: Showcase for the State of Derraland Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:57 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

I tried playing Cities XL, and hated it after the first week. I look forward to seeing what you can do with it. Smile

15Showcase for the State of Derraland Empty Re: Showcase for the State of Derraland Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:10 am

Daniel

Daniel

Welcome back, Qorten! Smile

16Showcase for the State of Derraland Empty Re: Showcase for the State of Derraland Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:28 pm

Qorten

Qorten

I've updated the first post with an image of Derramo 2.0. It isn't much, but it's something and I'm proud of it, although it isn't all that complicated to do of course.

17Showcase for the State of Derraland Empty Re: Showcase for the State of Derraland Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:09 am

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

It's like NAM but on steroids Razz.. Looks great! Cant wait to see more of Cities XL

18Showcase for the State of Derraland Empty Re: Showcase for the State of Derraland Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:13 am

Carl

Carl

That is one good highway interchange... Even SC4 people can't do it with NAM Razz (soon though)

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

19Showcase for the State of Derraland Empty Re: Showcase for the State of Derraland Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:07 am

Qorten

Qorten

This interchange (actually the whole highway system) was also done with a mod as the vanilla highways suck.

20Showcase for the State of Derraland Empty Re: Showcase for the State of Derraland Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:36 am

Daniel

Daniel

I really like the complexity, and I can think of someone here who would like it even more.* Razz

*Kenny =P

21Showcase for the State of Derraland Empty Re: Showcase for the State of Derraland Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:43 pm

Jack

Jack

D: Are there supposed to be pictures? I can't see any. Crying I tried on firefox (no adblock) and chrome (adblock on).

22Showcase for the State of Derraland Empty Re: Showcase for the State of Derraland Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:18 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

I can't see them either ;-;

23Showcase for the State of Derraland Empty Re: Showcase for the State of Derraland Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:23 pm

Qorten

Qorten

Jack wrote:D: Are there supposed to be pictures? I can't see any. Crying I tried on firefox (no adblock) and chrome (adblock on).

YingBlanc wrote:I can't see them either ;-;

There is supposed to be exactly one picture in this thread, in the first post on page 1. It's uploaded to Photobucket and the map it's in is public so everyone should be able to see it.

24Showcase for the State of Derraland Empty Re: Showcase for the State of Derraland Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:54 pm

Carl

Carl

Skeptical Daaaan, Keeeenny, Maaaaike... Image Problem Neutral

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

25Showcase for the State of Derraland Empty Re: Showcase for the State of Derraland Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:35 pm

Jack

Jack

I can see the image on the first page now. Skeptical

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum