The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Showcase for the State of Meraland

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Showcase for the State of Meraland Empty Showcase for the State of Meraland Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:47 am

Qorten

Qorten
Member (Ami Confederation)

Table of Contents

Original Meralla from 2010-2011, no longer exists

Showcase for the State of Meraland Merallabarewalls1
The walls guarding the landside of what will become the old city of Meralla. It is situated on a peninsula, all other sides are surrounded by cliffs and then the sea.

Last edited by Qorten on Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:17 am; edited 4 times in total

2Showcase for the State of Meraland Empty Re: Showcase for the State of Meraland Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:11 pm

Qorten

Qorten

Showcase for the State of Meraland Cxl_screenshot_meralla_8
Meralla Concert Hall (1 Main Hall, max 11.500 people; 2 smaller halls for chamber music, max. 200 people each). Used for classical, rock and pop concerts and more intimate chamber music.

Showcase for the State of Meraland MerallaBeachExpansion
Part of the beaches of Meralla.

Showcase for the State of Meraland Cxl_screenshot_meralla_2
Alley facing the CBD of Meralla.

Showcase for the State of Meraland Cxl_screenshot_meralla_9
Postcard of the Television Tower 2, with to the left of it the Meralla Concert Hall and in the distance the Solvanese Ocean.

Showcase for the State of Meraland Cxl_screenshot_meralla_10
View of the CBD from Meralla Viaduct in the early evening.

Showcase for the State of Meraland Cxl_screenshot_meralla_12
The city hall and a very small part of the historical center of Meralla, seen from Cliffside Avenue.

Showcase for the State of Meraland Cxl_screenshot_meralla_11
Confederal Parliament Building in Meralla. This is the seat of the legislative branch of the Dantanaean confederal government.

3Showcase for the State of Meraland Empty Re: Showcase for the State of Meraland Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:57 am

Qorten

Qorten

I just want to mention that I've started Meralla 2.0. Nothing to show yet, it's just the road connections, city hall and initial utility building that's there. No people living in it so far.

4Showcase for the State of Meraland Empty Re: Showcase for the State of Meraland Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:03 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Considering your recent CXL work, this will definitely be something to look forward to.

5Showcase for the State of Meraland Empty Re: Showcase for the State of Meraland Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:16 pm

Qorten

Qorten

I hope I can live up to your expectations, Daniel! I've actually not even planned the main roads or highways yet. No idea where I want what, except that the beaches will probably look much like they did in the original Meralla.

6Showcase for the State of Meraland Empty Re: Showcase for the State of Meraland Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:18 am

Qorten

Qorten

First post updated with a picture from Meralla 2.0.

7Showcase for the State of Meraland Empty Re: Showcase for the State of Meraland Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:27 pm

Daniel

Daniel

City. Walls. affraid

8Showcase for the State of Meraland Empty Re: Showcase for the State of Meraland Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:43 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Wow, I could never do something that amazing in CXL. Good work. Razz

9Showcase for the State of Meraland Empty Re: Showcase for the State of Meraland Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:19 pm

Carl

Carl

Wow, amazing Smile

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum