The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Winford Star Online Edition

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Winford Star Online Edition Empty Winford Star Online Edition Sun May 29, 2011 1:49 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Winford Star Online Edition WinfordStar5-29

Click for the full 1366x766 or whatever it is, version Smile

2Winford Star Online Edition Empty Re: Winford Star Online Edition Sun May 29, 2011 2:25 pm

androidboi

androidboi

you forgot to photoshop the header at the very top. Very Happy

3Winford Star Online Edition Empty Re: Winford Star Online Edition Sun May 29, 2011 2:31 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

It was me giving credit Razz besides that it was extensivly hard in paint. I got lucky with the website heading.

4Winford Star Online Edition Empty Re: Winford Star Online Edition Sun May 29, 2011 2:52 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Nice! You did that in Paint??? Surprised

5Winford Star Online Edition Empty Re: Winford Star Online Edition Sun May 29, 2011 2:56 pm

androidboi

androidboi

well done for pulling that off in paint!

6Winford Star Online Edition Empty Re: Winford Star Online Edition Sun May 29, 2011 3:07 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

yes... albiet, I used a template I found online.

here
http://www.nulled-scripts.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/screenie_2010-05-26_13-11-52.png

that and print screen of my version of IE.

7Winford Star Online Edition Empty Re: Winford Star Online Edition Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:20 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Winford Star Online Edition 7-25_winford_star_online

Nagashima's Shock Win

Cellian- For the first time since Jack Armstrong, who won Scuderia Gallando the 1999 Championship, won at Circuit Sraidbhaile in 2001, the Scuderia visited victory lane with Bunmei Nagashima Friday at the Cellian circuit. It was Nagashima's first CTCC win in 53 starts on the tour. The 26-year old Calman native said in victory lane, "It was one of those things that you sort of new it was coming, but after the start we had to the season, we didn't think it would be any time soon." Nagashima had started out the season with with top 10 at Winford and Ortiang but finished outside the top-10 in the other three rounds. The win puts Nagashima tenth in Points, 210 behind points leader Kyle Bailey who has an average finish of 5.2 and a 58 point lead over Jayden Montgomery at the halfway point of the season.

Offtopic:
I'm gonna get an update soon, sc4 doesn't seem to like me... I'll probably post random shots of Crashed cities, McGlynn's Park and Bridgeport.

Wiki Articles:
Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum