The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE PEOPLE'S CHURCH in TAMPUCHAI - SPECIAL EDITION OF "THE VOICE OF THE WORKER"

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Psihomode

With this special edition of "The voice of the Worker" we want to explain the role of the "People's Church" in Tampuchai and in the lives of the citizens of our nation.

First to know: the People's Church is not a sect,in it people are not abused,tortured and we don't ask for money.
People's Church is like an agency,that manages the religions of the nation.
But you'll ask: why do the citizens of DFR Tampuchea need an agency to go to the church,mosque and so on...?
Well,the Great Leader Carlos Palcha,in 1960's,had seen that all the churches in Tampuchea (The Tampuchean are 97% Catholic) were corrupted,and the people who used to go to the church,used to dedicate all their lives in church,denying to their sons a normal life (going to school,have a relationship with the other sex...).

(In the image you can read:Don't let the traditional churches steal our education,our sons and,especially, our LIVES! -bottom left: Vote for the People's Church!- Manifest from 1960's)
THE PEOPLE'S CHURCH in TAMPUCHAI - SPECIAL EDITION OF "THE VOICE OF THE WORKER" Tumblr_md41eaJDei1rbdne5o1_1280

So,in 1960's,the People's Church was created. They had a large success,but some priests didn't accept this new institution,and continued criticizing the state and the People's Church
Until the other day,when a priest said those bad words against the state,between the state and those priest there was a state of calm,but if those priests say those things,the Government have to answer.

So,the People's Church is not a bad institution,it has to be friendly,near the people!
Don't worry,People's Church is the right church for Tampuchea.

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

LOL lots of propaganda there. Why does this country not have religious freedom? I still cannot get around that.
Psihomode wrote:There isn't a ban for religion,Tampuchea is a DEMOCRATIC republic,so people can follow the religion that they want. With "People's Church",we want to say that the religions are under state's control,to prevent riots against the government and so on.
Citizens from other nations have to be quiet,they're not in danger.

That's better, I guess. Razz I still think religion and state need to be completely separated.

Psihomode

No,there's not propaganda <.<

Carl

Carl

Truly propaganda Razz Not even going to pass Okaiken's Advertising Laws Razz

Simarco? wrote:Don't let the traditional churches steal our education,our sons and,especially, our LIVES!
This is a propaganda statement

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

That poster is most certainly propaganda. Razz

The Republic of Insulo believes strongly in religious freedom and the right to protest the government. Insulo will continue to give political asylum to an Tampucheans who make it into our country, as we will for any dissidents of any government that treats it citizens in the way Tampuchea does. Also, Insulo will not impede Insulonian private organizations who, at their own risk, attempt to ferry dissidents out of Tampuchea.

Interesting stuff though, I like it.

Psihomode

I was joking,obviously it is propaganda.

Bit..who is Simarco?

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Simarco is another (old) member i believe.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum