The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fountain Online

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fountain Online Empty Fountain Online Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:17 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Fans Demand Release of 'Deborah's Days' Lost Episode

An unaired episode from a popular series back in the 1990's; 'Deborah's Days', is being demanded to be released by fans of the show. The episode, said to be named "Deborah's Demise", was originally intended to be aired on the Halloween of 1997, but at the last minute Cartoon Central pulled it and left it unaired.

'Deborah's Days' was a cartoon series aired on Cartoon Central, centered around a young girl named Debroah and the adventures she had with her friends. The series aired from 1993 to 1999, and some episodes are still occasionally shown on the network to this day.

The episode was intended to be an hour long special aired at 8PM Eastern Euphemian Time. The demand for the release of the episode was sparked after an interview of former director Jack Taylor was posted on the internet forum CrispTalk on January 15th.

Jack Taylor explained in the interview: "The episode was not suited for children. The episode had a very depressed tone, the whole episode was disturbing. It was definitely for a more mature audience. They told us to make a scary and creepy Halloween Special, and we did. We thought they were going to bump up the Parental Guidline for this special (they have done so before for other specials on the network). At first they wanted to air it, but then they changed their mind at the last second due to the contents of the episode. I'll admit, it even messed me up for a few days when I saw the final product, especially since I was a fan of the show myself. It really gave me a new viewpoint on the show."

The episode supposibly contained the crew Trick-or-treating, until a skeleton named "Hedat" sees them and asks for help. The children tell him to go away, he then walks off, secretly stalking them throughout the whole film and kidnapping them one by one. After the kids are kidnapped, they allegelly never come back for the rest of the episode.

Cartoon Central has no comment on the topic at this current time.

I wanted to try to make a mini creepy pasta kind of thing. It is bad, but I didn't want to be graphic or good. Razz

Honestly I wanted to try this to see how I did grammar wise.

2Fountain Online Empty Re: Fountain Online Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:36 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Creepy pasta's articles are really creepy. I was reading about a lost episode on their site and after I closed my laptop and turned off the light, my TV receiver stopped working (stupid AT&T). I was really creeped out. Razz

I look forward to what you come up with (I think). Smile

3Fountain Online Empty Re: Fountain Online Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:36 pm

Carl

Carl

LOL An entertainment news thing Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

4Fountain Online Empty Re: Fountain Online Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:40 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Shayden be creepay!