The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eitleán Air and Calman Air Travel

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Eitleán Air and Calman Air Travel Empty Eitleán Air and Calman Air Travel Sat May 21, 2011 11:39 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Eitleán Air and Calman Air Travel EitleanAirBoeing737-100
Air Eitlean

CallsignBrave World
FoundedOctober 26, 1976
Commenced Ops.December 12, 1979
HubsWinford International Airport
Ciro International Airport
Operating BasesWinford International Airport
Monterosa International Airport
Frequent FlyerEitilt Club
Airport LoungeFeic Domain Lounge
SloganEitlean Air. Get you where you need to go.
HeadquartersAbhainn River Tower, Winford, Calma Domhain
CEO: Pavel Leonov
Key PeopleChairman: Sean Cassidy
Chief Pilot: Shawn Carey
Fleet Size42
Primary CraftBoeing 737-100

I'll do some maps later Eitleán Air and Calman Air Travel 650269930

Last edited by Will on Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Eitleán Air and Calman Air Travel Empty Re: Eitleán Air and Calman Air Travel Sun May 22, 2011 1:42 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

updated Smile

3Eitleán Air and Calman Air Travel Empty Re: Eitleán Air and Calman Air Travel Sun May 22, 2011 1:58 pm

You didn't make that in MS Paint did you?

If you did very nice Razz

4Eitleán Air and Calman Air Travel Empty Re: Eitleán Air and Calman Air Travel Sun May 22, 2011 1:58 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

its all I have, well, that works.

5Eitleán Air and Calman Air Travel Empty Re: Eitleán Air and Calman Air Travel Sun May 22, 2011 1:59 pm

Well I am pretty impressed you can do that in paint!

Also click this: http://www.gimp.org/ Razz

6Eitleán Air and Calman Air Travel Empty Re: Eitleán Air and Calman Air Travel Sun May 22, 2011 2:09 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I've done everything i've "photoshopped" in Paint for years so i've developed some skill, like all the SWSCRA images.

I have photoshop which i'm trying to get to work.

7Eitleán Air and Calman Air Travel Empty Re: Eitleán Air and Calman Air Travel Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:35 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

If anyone is interested in using a gate at Winford-Cillcean International
Airport or Davis Park International Airport please answer the following:

If you want to fly to both, post it twice for each Smile I might do a dependency or two later but so far I've not done any.

Airline:
Airport:
Gates:*
Planes:*
Why:

Note: I'm redoing Davis Park so it's gates will be different, as for WCIA, Gates 1-24 and 41-52 are for Large Aircraft, ie. 747's, 320's, while gates 25-40 are for smaller aircraft.

8Eitleán Air and Calman Air Travel Empty Winford Cillcean Airport Map Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:19 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I made a map Smile

Eitleán Air and Calman Air Travel Winfor10
There's an Error, Terminals B and C are wrong, they should be the other way around.
The dropoffs and Checkins for Terminals A and C are across the street from the actual gates, there is a sky walk across Airport Road that brings pedestrian Traffic with it. There are also Shuttles up the Airport Expressway/Calman-21 from Downtown Winford to WCIA, a 12 mile drive which also passes Little Warsaw.

Same as the previous post if interested in a gate, which will be featured in any events that take place in Calma since I probably won't do many airport updates.

Airline:
Gates:
Type of Plane:
Why:
Livery:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum