The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

[OLD] Invasion of Miensburg executions, and Civil war in Bergenstein

+8
Willem
Carl
Scotch Moen
SimEmirate
ForthWall
Daniel
Agunter999
Chris
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Lol, Juls.  Yes, this is quite crazy, but just try to relax. Razz From what I have seen, it appears that rogue Berg states are acting belligerent towards the IFK (and Mitron?) who have attempted to send in troops for a peacekeeping mission.  The pretty much non-existant, central Berg government has no control.  All while Bergenstein is having a major revolution, collapsing economy, and killing anyone who gets in the way.  

Is that about it, Agunter?

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Lol Jack that's pretty much it. Obviously we're adding in background and such but that's the jist of it.

Jack

Jack

That is a recipe for disaster. Razz I cannot see this turning out well.

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

It is war Jack Razz

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Okay so Francistown was never bombed, and instead there's a big Naval battle going on.

Honest question though Agunter, do you expect to lose? Because your position in this is anything but legitimate and I can see the entire Union supporting Daniel. Razz

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

Agunter999

Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)

I don't expect tomwin no, that would be unrealistic, jack that is a rough bacground story to what is happening although all the states are now 'rouge' as they are fully at war with IFK and Mirtron

Daniel

Daniel

The Imperial Navy reports that at 0415 hours today, the KWS Karteen finally sank by the stern after taking severe damage to her engines and aft compartments. The number of survivors is unknown, but their presence has been confirmed via monitoring of the Wardrecht's radio channels.

The KWS
Donegs Hand is reportedly listing heavily to starboard, and is still under attack at irregular intervals from Imperial Navy aircraft. The current status of the Bergen naval commander in this engagement is unknown.

Agunter999

During a bombing run from IKF planes shortly after the sinking of the Karteen managed to shoot down a grand total of 6 planes bringing the total of comfirmed kills up to 9. However the number might be higher.

The frigates and torpedo boats have started to aproch enemy ships while the remaining battleship recovers the survivors from the lifeboats. Rear Admiral Wijdean and Captain Kaapet are reported to be safe with only minor cuts and bruises. Admrial Organga of the fleet has a broken wrist and a cut to the head but is still able to fulfill his role as comander. 6 heavy Guns on the battleship are still usable

Daniel

Daniel

The KWS Donegs Hand is reportedly in flames with most of its guns disabled after taking several direct hits from IFK anti-ship missiles in its central and fore sections.

Admiral Felix Cohan, commander of the Imperial Navy's Sushili Fleet, has sent out a message requesting the surrender of the Wardrecht fleet.

Agunter999

Following the injury of the Admiral of the Fleet, the acting Werdrecht commander Gerbrant van de Wijk has sent back a message simply saying, "Not while there is a soul on this ship". After this, the torpedo boat KWS Caatenburg approached and fired upon the IFK missile boat INS Jon Torne. The boat sank in the ensuing explosion, severely damaging the nearby frigate INS Prince Michael and lightly damaging one of its sister ships. Due to the size of the explosion, survivors from the Jon Torne are expected to be low. The remaining boats from Werdrecht are withdrawing back to port, in the hopes that the attack will prevent Imperial ships from reaching them for just long enough to escape.

[OLD] Invasion of Miensburg executions, and Civil war in Bergenstein - Page 6 Almirante_Latorre_%28FFG_14%29%2C_2007

Daniel

Daniel

Rescue efforts have begun for the survivors of the Jon Torne. Several Imperial Navy aircraft have been dispatched from the Grandian mainland to replenish the INS Victorious's losses, and a pair has been launched from the Victorious itself to monitor the movements of the Wardrecht fleet as it retreats.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Back in Mienenstadt, the IFK and Mitronian paratroopers reportedly now have full control of the Margrave's Palace, liberating the 62 Modernist Miensburghers and 39 surviving Imperial Guards who were being kept as Traditionalist prisoners, and reuniting the King-Emperor Charles I of Grand, Belluterra, and Malo with his 14-year-old brother, His Imperial and Royal Highness Prince William of Grand, Belluterra, and Malo. All surviving leaders of the coup d'état who were found to still be in the palace have been placed under arrest.

Reportedly, the Modernist prisoners were not in good condition by the time they were liberated, having been starved for the duration of their stay in the palace, and many of them showing signs of having been beaten severely. Options are currently being considered for possibly evacuating some or all of the prisoners from the country in order to give them the medical treatment necessary to restore them to full health.

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

Sorry Agunter, I know understand what's going on: you're controlling the rebels and the government, I thought it was the previous government that was at war with the IFK, not the rebels. Razz Sorry for being a jerk. Razz

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

Agunter999

The old governments and Traditionalists are at war with IFK. The modernists (not really rebels but against the government) are allied to IFK.

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Mitron is sending in 300 wing-gliders on 2 planes in an attempt to help replenish the weary, exhausted fighting force that has now been fighting for almost 6 days. Several VTOL/fixed wing helicopters are being sent in also, to join up with whatever choppers have been kept in working condition on the grounds.

Also, this is secret, but we're planning an airlift of the troops still in the city.

Mitron would like to keep their presence low, as once the rescue is over, and the illegal executions and treatment of prisoners is stopped, they would like to allow the Bergensteinian people to fight their civil war and decide who they want to lead.

Daniel

Daniel

The Imperial Federal Kingdom is utterly appalled at the atrocities committed in Bergenstein against the peacekeeping troops stationed there.

Jack

Jack

[OLD] Invasion of Miensburg executions, and Civil war in Bergenstein - Page 6 Diplomat-01
Valessia pleads Bergenstein et al. to stop the killing.  A peaceful solution must be found to this crisis immediately.
[OLD] Invasion of Miensburg executions, and Civil war in Bergenstein - Page 6 Diplomat-02

Lol Agus. Razz This is getting crazy, but it looks to me like Agunter wants it to be real.

Jack

Jack

Agunter, it seems that there is a loose duplicate of this thread.  Roleplay and information are taking place here, and in your news thread.  I can merge the two threads for you, if you'd like.  Otherwise, I suggest that you choose one specific thread for roleplay only, and the other for news only. (Personally, I would just combine them.)

Agunter999

This thread is meant for the roleplay while the other is news so if at all possible can we keep them separate

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Why not combine 'em Razz

Jack

Jack

I'm working on it, guys. Razz I'll try to keep it as orderly as possible.

Agunter999

Chrise my news thread the becomes flooded with this stuff

Jack

Jack

Admin Information wrote:Roleplay from "Bergenstein News" has been merged.

Carl

Carl

What's the meaning of separating it if it talks about quintessentially the same topic? Neutral

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Brullen could mobilize a strike force and bring Bergenstein to its knees in a fortnight. But I'm not going to participate in this roleplay.

Daniel

Daniel

Aww, Grand was hoping they could use you as an ally (since you border the largely pro-Modernist state of Berge and all) Razz

Looks like the IFK and Mitron are on their own, then. Unless anyone else wants to join in in the peacekeeping... D:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum