The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

[OLD] Invasion of Miensburg executions, and Civil war in Bergenstein

+8
Willem
Carl
Scotch Moen
SimEmirate
ForthWall
Daniel
Agunter999
Chris
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Agunter999

Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)

That last 4 lines did not happen, also it has been building up for many years.

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

It did happen. Even if the others forced you to retcon it, you still did it.
It hasn't been build up for years. Everyone in USNW pushed you to change what was unrealistic in your country. We pushed you for your economy, you refused to do anything so we pushed things. Now you came up with protests and then suddenly it escalates into a full scale war in a couple of hours. This is not quality roleplay at all, when you just god mode and be unrealistic.

Agunter999

The last one certainly didn't, but to be honest can you just leave it as you dislike it please.

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

The last one was a joke. But I can easily see it happening.

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

For decades there have been protests and unhappiness in Berg. Finally, with the economical collapse, things boiled over into these huge protests. They turned to the violence and eventual civil war we have today.

Calm down Juls Razz

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

I know I really shouldn't be involved, but when Agunter joined, there weren't any protests. According to his application anyway. Razz

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

Oh I see. Lemme just nuke everyone then. 'Cause for decades I've been making nukes. Y'know, in secret, nobody knew.

Agunter999

[OLD] Invasion of Miensburg executions, and Civil war in Bergenstein - Page 5 DT5rK
 Werdrecht Ships have opened fire on the approaching ships from IFK, no reported hits are confirmed. 2 Frigates have started to move forward and torpedo boats are in position. The ships have fired multiple rounds from large guns on-board the battleships

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

I'm sorry to butt in again, but I don't think it's wise or even realistic to have an inter-union war unless one is sanctioned by most of the union or deducted out of the union, but then even that wouldn't be an inter-union war. Razz

Agunter999

It is a major peace keeping mission attempting to save thousands,

Frigates have opened fire on the advancing ships and aircraft.

Daniel

Daniel

The Imperial Navy missile boats Andrean Rocke, Jon Torne, and Edward Fiths have begun taking evasive actions to avoid the Wardrecht navy. Aircraft from the Great Adonian War-era aircraft carrier INS Victorious have begun regular bombing runs on the Bergen battleships KWS Donegs Hand and KWS Karteen.

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

It looks like a war to me, you sent fighters to Grand and bombed Francistown. And right now two members of the USNW are exchanging fire.

Daniel

Daniel

Uh, Stan? Francistown was never bombed. Razz

Agunter999

That didn't happen

Torpedo boats have started a pincer movement cutting off an easy retreat for Imperial ships. KWS Karteen has taken several hits from bombs though is however still safe and is resuming fire

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

He wanted it at first, before it was retconned. According to a previous post. Razz

Daniel

Daniel

The INS Jon Torne has opened fire on the Wardrecht torpedo boats with multiple anti-ship missiles at a range of four kilometers. The Andrean Rocke and Edward Fiths are pulling back, as is the frigate Prince William.

Preliminary reports from the
Victorious's remaining aircraft indicate that both the Donegs Hand and the Karteen have taken moderate to severe damage, with significant amounts of smoke rising from the latter vessel.

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Technically, look at it as if Berg was taken over by a radical, violent, illegal regime. Because that's what's happening.

Agunter999

Werdrecht ships continue to fire with all remaining firepower covering a retreat for the torpedo boats and frigates. Many sailors have lost their lives in the aircraft attacks, the numbers are expected to be high.

A message was sent and has been fulfilled that a relief fleet is to assist the battle. The relief fleet consists of an aircraft carrier 3 destroyers and a naval support ship. These are on their way. However this has left Werdrecht quite open as now most of it's ships are at sea, or soon to be. Retired vessels are to be recommissioned.

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

It's going to take some time for the reinforcements to get there =P

Agunter999

Yep

Werdrecht ships are pulling out and are sailing away from the imperial navy to do some major repairwork overnight ready for another probable skirmish tomorrow.

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

It'll take a long time to repair them Razz Unless it's the Yorktown at Midway Razz

Daniel

Daniel

At-sea naval repairs often take a long time, yeah. Plus, there's that whole thing about you remaining in aircraft range for a while yet. Razz

Imperial Navy aircraft are continuing to harass the Donegs Hand and the Karteen, the latter in particular of which has taken severe damage to its aft compartments, dropping its speed down to an estimated five knots.

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

What's knots top mph? Too lazy too look it up Razz

Daniel

Daniel

A knot is 1.151 mph, or 1.852 kph. It's a very common unit of speed measurement for maritime and air travel. Razz

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

I know what it is and what they use it for Razz Just didn't know the conversion.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum