The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bergenstein News

+14
ForthWall
City_Master
Qorten
Scotch Moen
Carl
Daniel
Kurt
Willem
alerules22
Jack
Juls
SimEmirate
Chris
Agunter999
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 21]

201Bergenstein News - Page 9 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:45 pm

Carl

Carl

The return of terrorism in Grand Aescail Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

202Bergenstein News - Page 9 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:20 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Lol crazies. Razz 

Boarders

203Bergenstein News - Page 9 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:20 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Grand Aescail finally feels complete to me again. Razz

204Bergenstein News - Page 9 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:30 am

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

Carl wrote:The return of terrorism in Grand Aescail Razz
Hopefully that name will be changed.

205Bergenstein News - Page 9 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:17 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

I feel Agunter wants this to become more encompassing then just a civil war.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

206Bergenstein News - Page 9 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:42 pm

Jack

Jack

mik_moen wrote:I feel Agunter wants this to become more encompassing then just a civil war.
If Grand Aescail is invaded and asks Folland for help in defending their sovereignty, it would be legal for you to intervene. Devil

207Bergenstein News - Page 9 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:38 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

And us! xD

208Bergenstein News - Page 9 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:47 pm

Agunter999

Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)

Just remember it was the modernists.

209Bergenstein News - Page 9 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:49 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

What about the LF gaining a foothold in Berg?

210Bergenstein News - Page 9 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:00 pm

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

Jack wrote:
mik_moen wrote:I feel Agunter wants this to become more encompassing then just a civil war.
If Grand Aescail is invaded and asks Folland for help in defending their sovereignty, it would be legal for you to intervene. Devil
Yes but realistically they have no reason to ask Folland for help. They would logically try themselves to kick them out then ask for neighbouring nations for help eventually if it's out of control. Insulo, Etrusque, Matinenda, Brullen, etc.

211Bergenstein News - Page 9 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:11 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

It was just a scenario, I think. Razz

212Bergenstein News - Page 9 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:53 pm

Carl

Carl

Agunter999 wrote:Just remember it was the modernists.
We don't care if it is the modernists or not, If it weren't on Okaiken's Article 9 we could have sent our troops there in a zip. Razz

213Bergenstein News - Page 9 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:43 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

If Shayden had investments in it then it would care, or if they wouldn't be persecuted for violating international law. Razz

214Bergenstein News - Page 9 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:14 pm

Jack

Jack

If Acadia knew Bergenstein existed, we might've done something. Razz

215Bergenstein News - Page 9 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:45 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Folland can't keep doing international conflicts. Besides we have this very big thing called the Dacian that keeps us from caring too much. Razz

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

216Bergenstein News - Page 9 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:37 am

Agunter999

The LF is just sitting at the moment until I talk with people about it.

217Bergenstein News - Page 9 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:46 pm

Agunter999

Bergenstein News

(TV Broadcast)

Hello, and welcome to this special addition to Bergenstein news. We today are going to witness a major speech by the Modernist leader Fritz Anglant. Here he is now taking the stage:

Fritz Anglant:
..................Following the news that we, Bergenstein, is to be invaded by what feels every single nation on this god for saken planet; I have met with the traditionalists. The people who we have fought, now we have a common enemy. I have agreed with them to end the war, we ended the civil war yet we still do not have peace. Though before you look at me as a traitor I have secured us with some of the things we these last weeks been fighting for. I have not got us a single currency, but I have gained a law that the Skiler is to be accepted everywhere like it was originally to be. I have also created laws that will help against tax fraud, I have banned those dam internal wars. From now on we fight as Bergenstein. I have opened up our country, not just for ourselves but for future companies. A future successful economy is in reach.
Our problem now is however is the impending invasion. An invasion on which we are expected to loose so dramatically is may not be worth a fight. But that paper is forgetting something. YOU. You are battle hardened. You are armed. You know what to do. For years you have been told time and time again what to do if such event was to occur. You know haw to fight, and you really better show why we can win.
The Emergency Defence Act is now officially in practice on A scale. If you can hold a gun, hold it, if you can fire a gun fire it. Fire it into the heart of them. Go to that map in your mind you memorised, on every red road on that map, booby trap it. Lay explosives. Set up machinegun nests. On white roads let the enemy use the road itself, however lay traps to the side to keep them on track and most the import. The blue, protect these roads with everything, repair them with everything. BUT DO NOT STOP THE TRAFFIC. KEEP IT CLEAR.
Take supplies into the shelters, hide supplies and eat the perishable items only, food will become scarce so be intelligent and plan. Save your ammunition and use every weapon you have. If you are low on weapons go to the supply depots and get more. This is a war for all of us, not just our militaries, it is for ALL of us.
If we loose we will fall into that hole of no returen that way that nothing good comes out. It is DEMOCRACY. That evil that prevents progress and askes for corruption. That is what you will suffer is we loose.
And to you Esdaad, brave and noble Esdaad who has stuck to it true cause. We thank you, you are facing the might of our former friend. Abbasid is good, it has a skilled airforce which is its deadliest weapon, Point your guns to the sky. We have sent you plans on how to construct AA guns of all calibres. We will help you in this cause of protecting our beliefs. We thank you, and when this is over we will devote ourselves to improving you country in accordance to your traditions. Be careful Esdaad, be wise.
We also look to Aescail and ask them to be wise and think what they are about to do. We ask them to consider who it was who protected them in the year of 39, and helped evacuate. We helped that nation resupply with the only cost being that they carried on fighting alongside us. We ask the citizens to look upon their government and consider that it may be time to restore the grandness in Aescail. Citizens do what is mods did and flex you voice. As voice is the single most important thing ever.
Sinope, we are not so different, both cultures are based so heavily on traditions, and yet you invade us. Think what we could do, think of our similarities. Think what devastation you will cause. You must see. Look at yourself allying with powers so different to you, those difference will one day lead your relationships places they should not. No not allow it.
People of Bergenstein, your future is in your hands only, use that power wisely. With that you will always win

And that was the speech of his life. The future of Bergenstein is certain......hang on a minute we have just had some breaking news from Esdaad...Crossing over to our Central Althenian Presenter now.

Hello yes almost at the same time as your speech ended the Emir of Khalifji (in Abbasid) was going to make a speech to his people about the coming war. However as he got onto the platform where the speech was to take place he was shot by a sniper. Following the shooting large numbers of Esdaad flags war released from buildings nearby. The Abbasidi police have controlled the situation though none of the attacker have been caught. Khalifji has been claimed as the Esdaad capital for many years now but it seams that finally Esdaad are ready to actually fight for it. More events like this are likely to happen. If this was the starting pistol then who knows what will happen. For now just one more death to the already incalculable number.

218Bergenstein News - Page 9 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:50 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Shayden finds it disgusting that Foreign Intervention is the cause of an end to the Civil War rather than the Self Inflicted Genocide which has occurred for months without end. Shayden refuses to recognize either side as a legitimate government.

219Bergenstein News - Page 9 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:06 pm

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

The Sinope Republic believes that this attempt to unify Modernists and Traditionalists, who have been fighting against each others for months, against a proclaimed self enemy, namely the Coalition, is absolutely ridiculous. We know that this fake unification of forces will only lead to a bath of blood. The involvement of the Esdaad terrorists are another proof of this masquerade. We would like to express our condolences to the Abbasid people for the loss of the Emir of Khalifji.

220Bergenstein News - Page 9 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:48 pm

Agunter999

Current World

Standing in Copteburg the capital of Danskmarkensweg in Bergenstein you would hardly believe that a war ripped through mainland Bergenstein. Admittedly on the square there is a machinegun and three soldiers manning it in case of an attack by the new coalition, but that is all, people are going about their daily lives, very little has change here. However the reaction to the statement given by the Mervian Prime Minister has not been taken so well here as Okaiken will have you believe. Dansk (the official name of the people of Danskmarkensweg) have ties to Scotia but no ties to Mervey. This feeling is the mood left over from the Bergo-Scot-Mervian war of 1857 when Bergenstein acquired the territory of Danskmarkensweg off Mervey. Scotia who was allied in the war as payment of sort said the Bergenstein could keep Danskmarkensweg and not give it to them. Mervey as the old owner of the land was rather infuriated which a few years later cause another war. This is why today the people of Danskmarkensweg could not think in any way that such union will happen. A survey two years ago contradict Okaiken results and to prove our point an new poll has been created.
In an interview with a Dansk I asked him about the colonial restriction that they had, the man laughed hard and said, "what restrictions, thanks to our statehood we are basically a separate nation with protection and trade deals from Bergenstein. It always from day one has been like it. Ha restrictions." He also went on to say that "the currency issue is not too much of an issue for us and to be honest I don't think that a change in currency will have any effect on the Dansk." Though this may be the case the country is in a slight economic sinkhole due to the loss of many contracts with mainland Bergenstein due to the Civil War.

221Bergenstein News - Page 9 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:34 pm

Carl

Carl

I don't think we'll believe ONE person...

222Bergenstein News - Page 9 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:46 pm

Agunter999

you wait until the results from the poll come in

223Bergenstein News - Page 9 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:24 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I am so tempted to begin making propaganda for Bergenstein. They would be as truthful as the nation itself is.

224Bergenstein News - Page 9 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:25 pm

SimEmirate

SimEmirate
Member (Abbasid and Kwangju)
Member (Abbasid and Kwangju)

Carl wrote:I don't think we'll believe ONE person...
^
Also, the poll was from two years ago..so before the Civil War, hmm.. Razz

225Bergenstein News - Page 9 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:26 pm

Agunter999

No I mean the new one Razz

Also Kurt please do

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum