The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Royal Nespirah Herald

+6
stanislavsoltys
Qorten
Daniel
Carl
alerules22
Fox
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1The Royal Nespirah Herald Empty The Royal Nespirah Herald Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:17 am

Fox

Last edited by Fox on Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:57 am; edited 4 times in total

2The Royal Nespirah Herald Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:31 am

Fox

blame chip

Last edited by Fox on Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total

3The Royal Nespirah Herald Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:34 am

Amazingly nice work! I look forward to more!

4The Royal Nespirah Herald Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:35 am

Wow, that's quite the newspaper, very real Smile I look forward to more!

5The Royal Nespirah Herald Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:38 am

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

I am Loving it, I look forward for much more, I Loved the poll, and yes people just stand and say oh Ruteria, Where they have Sombreros and Drugs, don't travel there for Vacation dear Razz

http://www.usnw.net

6The Royal Nespirah Herald Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:44 am

Fox

alerules22 wrote:people just stand and say oh Ruteria, Where they have Sombreros and Drugs, don't travel there for Vacation dear Razz

ROFL .. I love this quote .. you should put it in your signature!

Thanks for the rest of the comments.. no suggestions how to improve it?

7The Royal Nespirah Herald Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:46 am

Improve? um making it longer ahaha Razz given this level of cool-ness I would not mind seeing much more info to read Smile

8The Royal Nespirah Herald Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:33 am

Carl

Carl

Cool Newspaper!

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

9The Royal Nespirah Herald Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:35 am

Daniel

Daniel

I totally love it, and I agree with Pat, more info would definitely make it cooler Smile

10The Royal Nespirah Herald Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:33 am

Qorten

Qorten
Member (Ami Confederation)

It's good. Did you get my latest PM yesterday?

11The Royal Nespirah Herald Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:01 am

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

Me likes! Very Happy

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

12The Royal Nespirah Herald Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:17 am

Fox

Thanks for the comments and feedback. I'll look into making it longer next time.. it's just time consuming when all I want to do is play or re-lot stuff.

Qorten wrote:It's good. Did you get my latest PM yesterday?

Yes I did, thanks for the reply. I'll get your Nation into the paper next time.

13The Royal Nespirah Herald Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:00 am

Very true, I would then say not to make it longer as play time and lotting time is a little bit more important currently ahaha.
Look forward to seeing some of those lots though in you upcoming CJ releases!

14The Royal Nespirah Herald Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:26 am

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

Nice Paper Smile

15The Royal Nespirah Herald Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:31 am

Fox

blame chip

Last edited by Fox on Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total

16The Royal Nespirah Herald Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:03 am

Daniel

Daniel

Terrific newspaper Smile (although Ruteria did accept Utrova's and Grand's assistance from the start, because of a mutual defence treaty signed over a century ago Wink)

I can't wait for more of this stuff! Very Happy

17The Royal Nespirah Herald Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:05 am

Fox

My apologies then .. as I never saw anything more than talk, I assumed nothing came of it.

Thanks for the comment too.

18The Royal Nespirah Herald Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:11 am

Daniel

Daniel

It's ok... as far as I see it, the article could just be referring to why it took so long for Ruteria to accept the assistance of "other" countries, excluding Grand and Utrova Razz (as it's assumed that Ruteria will always accept assistance from its Brother Countries [Grand and Utrova], and vice versa, if Grand or Utrova is in trouble, then the other Brother Countries would help it out)

19The Royal Nespirah Herald Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:19 am

Fox

Ahh yes.. I understand that now.. Ale was filling me in on the subject on skype.

20The Royal Nespirah Herald Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:38 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Shayden was attending that meeting too. If it even ever happened.

21The Royal Nespirah Herald Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:01 am

Fox

Kurt wrote:Shayden was attending that meeting too. If it even ever happened.

lol .. can I quote you on that ..

"Shayden attends meeting, but isn't sure he was really there"

22The Royal Nespirah Herald Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:59 am

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

Excellent

23The Royal Nespirah Herald Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:24 pm

Carl

Carl

Why is my nation small... Neutral

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

24The Royal Nespirah Herald Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:14 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

wow loved the newspaper =D keep up the great work =P

25The Royal Nespirah Herald Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:34 pm

alerules22

alerules22

Terrific Fox, I am loving it, WELCOME TO THE Brother Countries too Razz

http://www.usnw.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum