The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Royal Nespirah Herald

+6
stanislavsoltys
Qorten
Daniel
Carl
alerules22
Fox
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51The Royal Nespirah Herald - Page 3 Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:52 pm

The Imperium is available to Ordanus Financially and AID wise. We will dispatch what Ordanus finds necessary. Our prayers are with you.

Polandrian Imperium

52The Royal Nespirah Herald - Page 3 Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:46 pm

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

Utrova confirms this threat as theirs. No more informations for the time being. This is to be Ordanus and Utrova only.

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

53The Royal Nespirah Herald - Page 3 Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:24 am

Fox

The Royal Nespirah Herald - Page 3 Breakingnewsheader01

Breaking News

USNW turns it's back on Ordanus! As some nations withdraw their diplomatic staff and order it's citizens to leave the continent, other Nations are turning a blind eye to the situation.

72hours in to the crisis and an estimated 29million people have fled from nations in northern Neridea including Malakka, Ordanus, Noko, Anabala, Mnopa and Momnoko.

Minister of Defence Simon Kahn has ordered all of the nations peace keeping troops in to abandoned Cities to prevent looting and to assist the elderly and injured in leaving.

Prime Minister Robert Mala has flown to Ray'ma City in northern Ordanus where a supermarket was rushed and 33 people were crushed to death in a stampede as people try to buy the last of the fresh food on the shelves.

A 17car pileup on the main highway between Malakka and N'oko resulted in 41 deaths when people were burned alive in their cars. The Highway is backed up 11kilometers now as people flee south.

Anabala and Mnopa are expecting power shortages in the following days as gas production and exporting between Ordanus and these nations have been shut off. With out power it is expected millions will lose their jobs and their economies will collapse with in weeks.

Prime Minister Robert Mala once again calls on the help of the UNSW to assist before Armageddon paralyses the worlds economy and brings life as we know it to an end. The peaceful Nation of Ordanus who's army consists mainly of peacekeeping forces is unable to defend it's self from this crisis.

Finance Minister Awa Natha has suspended all $32billion in aid it is currently administering to other needy nations and has halted trade on the nations stock exchange after it plunged 33% in morning trade wiping trillions of dollars off the value of shares.

More news will be provided as it emerges.

Foreign Minister Dirk Unoke

54The Royal Nespirah Herald - Page 3 Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:41 am

Daniel

Daniel

It's getting worse and worse... D:

55The Royal Nespirah Herald - Page 3 Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:37 am

I wish you luck in this crisis,

56The Royal Nespirah Herald - Page 3 Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:08 am

Fox

Well Bayasa is north of Ordanus. so your nation will be wiped off the map too my friend.

57The Royal Nespirah Herald - Page 3 Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:35 am

Daniel

Daniel

Fox wrote:Well Bayasa is north of Ordanus. so your nation will be wiped off the map too my friend.

Part of his nation anyways D: (Dantanaea would also most likely be affected to a degree, depending on the wind)

58The Royal Nespirah Herald - Page 3 Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:32 am

@ Fox, NOO Crying

59The Royal Nespirah Herald - Page 3 Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:39 am

Daniel

Daniel

Just hope that Utrova won't launch any of it's 45,000 nukes then D:

60The Royal Nespirah Herald - Page 3 Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:58 am

Carl

Carl

The Government of Troix has advised all citizens out of Neridea.

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

61The Royal Nespirah Herald - Page 3 Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:08 pm

Daniel

Daniel

111222333444 wrote:The Government of Troix has advised all citizens out of Neridea.

Does that include Grand? It's on the border between Neridea and Althena (It's closer to Posillipo than Ordanus) D:

All Grandian citizens in Neridea north of New Chandler are advised to leave at once.

62The Royal Nespirah Herald - Page 3 Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:14 pm

Carl

Carl

Yes it includes Grand.

63The Royal Nespirah Herald - Page 3 Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:01 am

Fox

The Royal Nespirah Herald - Page 3 Breakingnewsheader01

Breaking News

Utrova remains silent as the nation of Grand, an Ordanus and Utrovian ally, attempts to contact the leaders of Utrovia to discuss the issue and to resolve it as quickly as possible.

Loftidor brings forward a motion to have Utrovian leaders tried for war crimes over its aggressive action towards Ordanus and the neridea Continent, while others have called for Utrova to be stripped of its nuclear arsenal.

Ordanus donates $32billion in withheld aid to New Chandler to assist in helping the refugees with food, shelter and medical as well as helping to build and refurbish it's naval fleet to help protect the Neridean Continent.

Ordanus Government on the verge of collapse as crisis drags on, while rumours persist that some Governors are considering a declaration of civil war in the hopes of gaining more independence or even outright sovereignty.

The Nation of Troix has ordered the evacuation of all its citizens from Neridea. It has also closed it's boarders to all travellers. Troix has also closed off its airspace until further notice. Gas shortages in the Nation threaten to affect the economy, while Ordanus hopes to have supplies back to normal as soon as possible.

At this time, 32million people from northern Neridea have fled south, this figure will slow and reverse in the coming days as several Nations attempt to diffuse the situation.

More news will be provided as it emerges.

Foreign Minister Dirk Unoke

64The Royal Nespirah Herald - Page 3 Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:12 am

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

STOP it Fox, or I will seriously get the Administration involved.

65The Royal Nespirah Herald - Page 3 Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:11 am

Carl

Carl

@Stan - Neutral I think it is a good role play idea Razz. I think he was using a catalyst to start a civil war Razz

66The Royal Nespirah Herald - Page 3 Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:15 am

yeah Stan chill, it's just role play

67The Royal Nespirah Herald - Page 3 Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:30 pm

StanislavSoltys wrote:STOP it Fox, or I will seriously get the Administration involved.
Is this god-modding? As in, is he running this roleplay for you?

Long story short, you guys are fine to do this, this is a fabulous roleplay idea as terrible to our nations and relations as it is. However, in roleplay, you should each control what each of your nations do. Meaning Fox can't dictate what Stan does and vice-versa. Which also means is that, if Stan wants to drop this event, then that's the end of it.

68The Royal Nespirah Herald - Page 3 Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:47 pm

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

Yes he is K50. I would like to drop this event.

69The Royal Nespirah Herald - Page 3 Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:27 pm

Daniel

Daniel

StanislavSoltys wrote:Yes he is K50. I would like to drop this event.
"Drop this event" as in "it never happened" drop the event, or drop it as in "no longer aim the nukes at ordans" drop it? Razz

70The Royal Nespirah Herald - Page 3 Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:39 pm

Daniel wrote:
"Drop this event" as in "it never happened" drop the event, or drop it as in "no longer aim the nukes at ordans" drop it? Razz
The second one.

Because now New Chandler has a dazzling new navy Razz

71The Royal Nespirah Herald - Page 3 Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:42 pm

No he didn't god-modd it , you clearly said that the "threat was yours" stan, give me a break how immature is this going to get?

If you have a problem or if something is happening I think the parties involved should talk PRIVATELY not turn this into this public "he said she said" non sense.

From all looks of it you were going along with it stan, and it's ONLY ROLL PLAYING, and now all of the sudden this happens? Honestly I think all conflicts need to be stopped in the future on USNW and avoided.

Im sick of this kinda of thing happening. No one seems to understand roll play nor real life situations are. AND defiantly blaming or saying untrue things onto one another after the fact, or in god-modding situations, is just ridiculous.

I thought we were all on here to be friends and have fun. Like come on already.

72The Royal Nespirah Herald - Page 3 Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:44 pm

Daniel

Daniel

K50 wrote:
Daniel wrote:
The second one.

Because now New Chandler has a dazzling new navy Razz
Looking forward to doing some joint naval exercises/campaigns (with your permission, of course Wink)

PS: Could you put that court case into the "Archived Cases" forum as well? Razz

73The Royal Nespirah Herald - Page 3 Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:47 pm

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

1Pat wrote:No he didn't god-modd it , you clearly said that the "threat was yours" stan, give me a break how immature is this going to get?

If you have a problem or if something is happening I think the parties involved should talk PRIVATELY not turn this into this public "he said she said" non sense.

From all looks of it you were going along with it stan, and it's ONLY ROLL PLAYING, and now all of the sudden this happens? Honestly I think all conflicts need to be stopped in the future on USNW and avoided.

Im sick of this kinda of thing happening. No one seems to understand roll play nor real life situations are. AND defiantly blaming or saying untrue things onto one another after the fact, or in god-modding situations, is just ridiculous.

I thought we were all on here to be friends and have fun. Like come on already.

Stan you did started the Threat and I support Pat, I will wait till I see what Fox has to say.

http://www.usnw.net

74The Royal Nespirah Herald - Page 3 Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:59 pm

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

I said I started it, and K50 would know that. I never meant it to go this far. And why are you yelling at me? You have no arguments. You think I planned all this? Honostly all I agreed on was the role play. And it's god modding because Fox did most of it himself including this conflict, I never threatened him, I just wanted a nice LITTLE role play. I didn't start this threat Ale, seriously, learn the information before jumping to conclusions.

Last edited by StanislavSoltys on Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

75The Royal Nespirah Herald - Page 3 Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:02 pm

No ones yelling, stop making things up. K50 asked if he god-modded it and you said yes.
That was the issue.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum