The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Royal Nespirah Herald

+6
stanislavsoltys
Qorten
Daniel
Carl
alerules22
Fox
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76The Royal Nespirah Herald - Page 4 Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:04 pm

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

It is, and K50 agreed. Now stop arguing.

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

77The Royal Nespirah Herald - Page 4 Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:07 pm

Daniel

Daniel

I personally don't see what's "god-modding" about having your people panic because of a potential nuking (please, don't take any offense at my post, and correct me if I'm wrong D: )

78The Royal Nespirah Herald - Page 4 Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:08 pm

Let's just make this a "misunderstanding," between the two nations Smile, instead of just dropping the whole thing, from what I heard, it was a month conflict.

PS: I will drop charges

79The Royal Nespirah Herald - Page 4 Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:08 pm

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

It's god modding because most of what's happened in this conflict was planned by Fox, including the part before I agreed. And because I'm involved directly in this role Play, I'm dropping it as if it never even happened.

80The Royal Nespirah Herald - Page 4 Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:09 pm

This is sooooo immature,

Nothing is god-modded. He didn't speak for your nation, he said what he did for his nations, K50 and others talked about what they were doing with their nations on the conflict and I talked about what Polandria was gonna do for Polandria, and no one said anything for you or made any decisions for your nation. The conflict grew naturally and encompassed more nations who were interested in joining in the role play. Had you had a problem it should have been dealt with privately.

Do I think the court case was to much? YES , but you should have said something not publicly complained and then claim god modding.

I was gonna opt for the court case to be thrown out cuz in REAL LIFE your nation cant be brought to court for this. But w.e.

All I am saying is this was not dealt with properly.

I agree with Daniel......

81The Royal Nespirah Herald - Page 4 Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:12 pm

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

Stop arguing!!! Please!! This case is dropped, I don't need you to continue this. Fox came up with this conflict!

EDIT: Sorry for caps.

Last edited by StanislavSoltys on Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

82The Royal Nespirah Herald - Page 4 Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:29 pm

I'm sorry, is it my fault? Crying

83The Royal Nespirah Herald - Page 4 Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:31 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Ummm... I think we all've hijacked Fox's thread D:

84The Royal Nespirah Herald - Page 4 Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:33 pm

Discussion Section?

85The Royal Nespirah Herald - Page 4 Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:37 pm

THREAD LOCKED.

Stan: Hate to say this, but Pat is mostly right. Were there parts that COULD have been god-modded? Yes. But you did confirm this in the beginning.

Escil and Daniel: I'm not saying you've done anything wrong, but I'd stay as far away as you possibly can from this at this point and time. Escil I apologize on behalf of the USNW on this unfortunate welcome present we've given you.

Pat: I thought this was dealt with privately. Obviously this was wrong. Fox and Stan had a little friction earlier this week and I thought this was a unique but functional way they would recover from it. I was wrong. I agree with most that you said, but we don't enough at this point in time.

Fox: I'm sorry that this snowballed out, but if you did dictate this, I need to talk to you. When you are ready to post a new update to the news NOT related to this, including saying that it's over, I'd be happy to unlock this thread. I just want to stop this bickering.

Everyone: This event is over. Whenever this event is brought up something bad happens, one way or another. I hate to be the judge of this, as I didn't really need to be involved if this wouldn't have snowballed out of control, but at this point, you will be receiving disciplinary action if you continue talking about it. We just can't take it anymore. Just because I supported Ordanus in roleplay doesn't mean I am going to go against a certain clique that supported Stan. I've said this for the last week. You both messed up. It's a shame you can't communicate and it's more of a shame I have to threaten bans on people now.

I want the truth either way. My signature says it all; it will cut you and pull you back up. It's pretty obvious someone is lying.

86The Royal Nespirah Herald - Page 4 Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:12 am

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

I think this has had enough time to mellow out, I'm unlocking this so Fox can get back to making his newspapers...

THREAD UNLOCKED

http://www.usnw.net

87The Royal Nespirah Herald - Page 4 Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:50 am

Fox

Thanks Chip .. much appreciated.

As for K50 locking this thread, it has caused me a lot of pain, and added to that I get called a God-Modder. I'm saddened by how little you understand about what transpired here.

Calling me a liar is also unforgivable.

Back to the topic .. MY NATIONS NEWS!

I will post an update on the ongoing situation as soon as I can. If I get banned then so be it, but the truth must come out and not be pushed aside and hidden away.

88The Royal Nespirah Herald - Page 4 Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:34 pm

Fox wrote:Calling me a liar is also unforgivable.
confused

89The Royal Nespirah Herald - Page 4 Empty Re: The Royal Nespirah Herald Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:43 pm

Fox, it wasn't K50 who said that about you, please don't get confused, if anything shoot me an email.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum