The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official Political Map of Adonia

+15
SimEmirate
Scotch Moen
Chris
Agunter999
alerules22
Chip
Daniel
ForthWall
Kurt
Trevy
Sauberbmw
Willem
kj34
Carl
Jack
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:05 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

I see no problem with the map, but Chris' second proposal still needs to be voted on.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

52Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:10 am

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

Shayden wasn't occupied that territory until the last map or so. But if that's the case I'm sure we can make it political Wink .. The Republic of New Terrance does not recognize the Shayden Malatoan as the legitimate sovereign government for that area, instead we recognize The Malatoan Federal State as its legitimate government.

53Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:47 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

That was most likely a recent change from accidental lack of change.

54Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:42 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Also could you label my furthest southwest island? It's "Lomni".

55Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:01 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

trevy wrote:Shayden wasn't occupied that territory until the last map or so. But if that's the case I'm sure we can make it political Wink .. The Republic of New Terrance does not recognize the Shayden Malatoan as the legitimate sovereign government for that area, instead we recognize The Malatoan Federal State as its legitimate government.
No it wasn't, because we had just started working on the GAW. Razz That that group of islands was colonized/purchased by Shayden then occupied by Okaiken during the GAW. As history goes, it was always that way.

Kurt wrote:That was most likely a recent change from accidental lack of change.
We talked about it on Skype quite a while ago. Razz We picked two islands (or group of islands) to become Shaydian dependencies for GAW purposes.

mik_moen wrote:Also could you label my furthest southwest island? It's "Lomni".
Sure! Smile

56Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:26 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Appreciate it Jack.

57Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:30 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Could you also marry me, or at least form the Shaycadian Empire? c:

On a serious note excellent job on your maps, they make USNW a better place.

58Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:23 pm

Jack

Jack

Updated finally. Razz Let me know if I missed anything; it's been a while.

59Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:21 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Posillipo's new name. D:

60Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:13 pm

Carl

Carl

Jack, mark your changes please Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

61Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:16 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

I asked to vote on my land proposal so it'd get on the map change... But of course no one can listen. Razz

62Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:15 pm

Jack

Jack

Kurt wrote:Posillipo's new name. D:
The proposal to have it renamed is still pending. Razz 

Carl wrote:Jack, mark your changes please Razz
What? Most of the changes I have done, I forgot about. Sorry. 

Chris wrote:I asked to vote on my land proposal so it'd get on the map change... But of course no one can listen. Razz
Don't worry, Chris. It will be on the next one.

63Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:46 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

I want it now! Wahwahwah Razz

64Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:39 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

You didn't give me my north to south border under Lake Fraesia! Ohhh Folland is gonna have some epic territorial disputes now. Do's are MAH square miles!

65Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:39 pm

Jack

Jack

LOL Mike. Razz I will fix that on the next version. I asked if I could change them, but I never realized you didn't reply.
Jack wrote:Is it okay if I modify those borders under Lake Fraesia a bit to make it more natural looking?

66Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:43 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Ah, well then....

I will STILL imagine some territorial disputes something fierce.

67Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:22 pm

Carl

Carl

No wonder you invaded Fraesia LOL Razz

68Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:03 pm

Jack

Jack

I don't think the snowmen are interested in land negotiations. Laughing

69Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:43 pm

Agunter999

Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)

I don't mind, but why did you change the name of Bergenstein, to Bergen states??

70Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:56 pm

Carl

Carl

I think its because you Central Government is unable to cope with the civil war, which is currently divided between states, hence the name Bergen States. Neutral

71Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:13 pm

Agunter999

Ah now I understand, I don't mind as I said. That might be a good name actually for the new Bergenstein

72Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:08 pm

SimEmirate

SimEmirate
Member (Abbasid and Kwangju)
Member (Abbasid and Kwangju)

New Bergenstein? So you're changing it? Razz

73Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:12 am

Jack

Jack

Carl is right. Razz There is no united "Bergenstein". But there are a few Bergen states.

74Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:16 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Seeing as Jack is currently bogged down, he suggested I update the map.

So here is Version 29 of the Official Political Map of Adonia.

Changelog:

• Updated Itzamna according to the reform.
  • Updated Carreon with Septentria.
  • Spelling change from Brüllen to Bruellen.
  • Spelling change from Pelian, PR Pelian to Peilan, including dependency.
  • Spelling change from Sea of Miyoyagi to Sea of Mitoyagi.
  • Name change from Grand Aescail to Batavia
  • Name change from Bergen States to Bergenstein, including dependencies.
  • Name change from Posillipo to Etrusque, including dependencies.
  • Removed underline from Trevi.

If there is anything else you think needs fixing, or if I've made a mistake, please let me know. Smile

Last edited by RepublicMaster on Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total

75Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:18 am

Carl

Carl

Will, Sea of Miyoyagi Skeptical

One of the countries in the Itzamna is blank...

Last edited by Carl on Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum