The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official Political Map of Adonia

+15
SimEmirate
Scotch Moen
Chris
Agunter999
alerules22
Chip
Daniel
ForthWall
Kurt
Trevy
Sauberbmw
Willem
kj34
Carl
Jack
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 5 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:34 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Jack does, but only Jack. I haven't had any contact with him recently.

102Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 5 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:51 pm

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

I have it, and also the most recent version. Unfortunately, I saved over the main copy with border changes to my next project, so that will have to approved before the map can be released. Razz

103Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 5 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:04 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Well, propose it I suppose. Razz

104Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 5 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:34 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Before we release a new version of the map, I was going to put a proposal to the Cartographic Committee involving Mitron. Is that fine?

105Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 5 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:16 pm

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Yes, that's fine, Chris.

106Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 5 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:13 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

All right, at most it will only take a few days for me to post my proposal. It's almost ready.

107Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 5 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:23 pm

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

Also, my proposal from forever ago..

108Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 5 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:14 pm

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Well, it hasn't exactly been passed yet, and I haven't seen you here pushing it through.

109Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 5 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:30 am

City_Master

City_Master
Member (Septentria)
Member (Septentria)

Once I get a new laptop I'll have to submit Septentria's territories here, I did mention them in my app but never made any maps for them. Razz

110Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 5 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:10 pm

Agunter999

Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)
Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)

Ok this is getting rediculess, we need an updated map. The cartographic committee is not fulfilling it's job. We need an updated map and we need it soon as the map is SO outdated I have people asking of Aescail Neutral

111Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 5 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:53 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

It is being worked on. Also it is not the cartographic's job to create a new map, its only job is to accept proposals as far as I understand.

112Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 5 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:50 am

Carl

Carl

What Kurt said

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

113Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 5 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:17 am

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Everybody is doing the best they can at the moment. The map is very complicated and a few of us are just perfectionists. Razz Will and Agus and the rest of the team have been making a ton of improvements, and I see it only going up from there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum