The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official Political Map of Adonia

+15
SimEmirate
Scotch Moen
Chris
Agunter999
alerules22
Chip
Daniel
ForthWall
Kurt
Trevy
Sauberbmw
Willem
kj34
Carl
Jack
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:09 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Updated: Version 25

27Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Thu May 09, 2013 5:32 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I love it! Very Happy

28Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Thu May 09, 2013 6:40 pm

Jack

Jack

Lol thanks! Very Happy

Are there any changes that need to be made?

29Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Thu May 09, 2013 7:40 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I saw these before, but I forgot to comment. Razz
I don't think, but how is Kwangju already on the map? (as well as the v24 and v23?)

30Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Thu May 09, 2013 9:07 pm

Jack

Jack

(Most of) the cartographic committee approved it in Skype as I was creating Version 23. Razz I guess you weren't there. The treaty is just to make it official.

31Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Thu May 09, 2013 10:17 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Oh okay lol xD

32Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:53 am

Jack

Jack

The map needs to be updated badly. Razz But I will not be able to update it for at least a week as I am going to be in Europe until Saturday with only my Mac. (I'm in Ireland right now Cool)

So we probably need to:
  • Add GBM
  • Add Gamat
  • Add Mitrons's Arktici territory

• Anything else?

33Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:06 am

ForthWall

ForthWall
    Member (Kuyrut)
    Member (Kuyrut)

We should put capitals on the official political map.

34Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:14 am

Daniel

Daniel

ForthWall wrote:We should put capitals on the official political map.

Sounds like an interesting idea to me. Smile

35Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:20 pm

Jack

Jack

I like that idea. Razz The idea has been introduced to the committee.

36Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:22 pm

Jack

Jack

Updated Version 26

National capitals were not included on this one, as I did not have complete data.

37Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:57 pm

Chip

Chip
    Webmaster

Fantastic work Jack, as always. Smile

http://www.usnw.net

38Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:48 pm

Jack

Jack

Updated Version 27

National capitals still not included. Razz

39Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:07 pm

Carl

Carl

ispy: Noth Dacian Razz

nice Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

40Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:18 pm

alerules22

alerules22
    Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)
    Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

boo, no trevi Crying Razz

http://www.usnw.net

41Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:36 pm

Jack

Jack

Oh crap. Neutral I'll go fix those. XD

42Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:59 pm

Jack

Jack

Fixed. Razz

43Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:33 am

Daniel

Daniel

Could you add the Malonese dependency of Tarskaja? Razz

44Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:55 am

Agunter999

Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)

Bergenstein is entirly wrong, please look at the application

45Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:33 am

Jack

Jack

Both issues have been fixed. Razz Thanks for the help guys, hopefully all the errors are smoothed out now.

46Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:33 am

Agunter999

Thanks and much better

47Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:48 pm

Trevy

Trevy
    Member (New Terrance)
    Member (New Terrance)

I'd like to know when Shayden acquired the Malatoan Federated States in the Cilician Ocean?

48Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:06 pm

Jack

Jack

^I'm not sure. I think they got them from Okaiken or Morsco after the GAW.
    Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 2 AdoniaFTW28

I haven't updated the map in a while, so before a make a final update, I just want to make sure this has no errors. Razz If it is okay then there will be a full update as soon as possible.

49Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:59 pm

Willem

Willem
    Member (Bruellen)
    Member (Bruellen)

Bergenstein should be one big disputed territory. Razz

50Official Political Map of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Political Map of Adonia Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:04 pm

Chris

Chris
    Member (Mitron)
    Member (Mitron)

I was just thinking about how I might get moved, but by the time everything gets ironed out it'd probably be better to just put out the map now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum