The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board

+11
Kurt
Chip
Daniel
Jon
Carl
Jack
ForthWall
YingBlanc
Trevy
Will
Scotch Moen
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Empty OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:26 am

By the request of Tyler our NPC Affairs Chairman. I will be making the USNW Map for now on. I do own the PSD. I'm currently working on a brand new map. This will include ALL updates that I know of. If you have any changes you would list to see please post below

A better version will appear in a few weeks, as my psd wasn't loading

(Edit by Jon: Map rolled back to previous version)

Current Adonian Map (6/9/12)
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Skcuhc/demap/politcal_map_v17.jpg

Last edited by Saathoff on Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

2OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:22 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Then i guess someone should go delete the other Official Adonian map board. Razz

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

3OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:54 am

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

no, it needs to stay for records, just like how we have the maps from before Kurt was in charge.

4OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:36 am

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

It needs to be in the archives though, dont you think? That way there will be less confusion.

5OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:00 am

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

It's sorted by Version, we're up around Version 10 now.

6OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:17 am

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Saath, I changed Nilia and Albian and it's in the Cartography Committee section, just reminding you xP

7OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:09 pm

Thanks Smile And no worries guys, I'll be moving it to the a safe place soon!

8OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:28 pm

Updated with Version 18. Version 19 will come in 2 weeks

9OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:39 pm

Very nice! Maybe you could put the NPCs in a certain colour and the full members and associate members in another and keep it white for RP countries?

10OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:40 pm

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

Where is Kuyukan?

11OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:30 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Where did all these changes in Euphemia come from? I thought moves had to have a separate topic and then be approved. Neutral And, no offense to you, Nate, but the borders look completely unprofessional. Maybe you should try inkscape or illustrator if that's not what you used, but I expected better.

12OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:49 pm

Carl

Carl

Why is Matinenda still highlighted? D:

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

13OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:10 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Since when did Rylet and your own country acquire a large chunk of Shayden?

14OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:50 pm

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

They can do things now apparently without permission. Apparently.

Btw, you should put borders around the sea.

15OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:46 pm

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

There is a procedure for requesting changes to the map. Until that procedure is followed the map will be rolled back to the last version.

16OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:46 pm

I'll take question one by one.

Unprofessional borders: I already stated why, I the PSD didn't open which has separate layers. With that you can more easily draw the borders. I understand that issue and it was well known before I posted this.

Changes on Euphemia: I assumed it wasn't at huge deal. But seeing you're all crying and are upset will post changes, despite having multiple changes to other nations in the past not being approved, yet added.

Kuykan: I need a image of the islands based off the map, not a close up of Forth..

Matinenda: Simple mistake, removed it after I posted this

AGAIN since you all complained. my PSD DID NOT OPEN. So this is redone after Kurts last version. Of course it's going to look bad. IF you want to keep getting upset and people so be it, this is exactly why people get mad in our union and want to leave. Cause EVERYONE is negative

17OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:13 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

I at least wasn't being negative, just genuinely confused which warrants an inquiry.

I agree though, people don't need to complain so much. Discussion is better than complaints. And call me dumb, but what happened to Luther Nate?

Also, if it's not too much trouble, could Follvirkeland have a less girly color? Razz

18OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:38 am

Daniel

Daniel

Saathoff wrote:despite having multiple changes to other nations in the past not being approved, yet added.

As I recall, practically all of those "unapproved" changes - or at least those that took place after I became a member - were 1) discussed and approved in the Cartographic Committee's skype room or one of its predecessors, 2) concerning relatively small modifications to minor NPCs that no one cared that much about, 3) didn't involve claiming large portions of a major Adonian state, 4) took place when we were still getting everything together during the first six months or so of the Union, or 5) a combination of multiple previous options. Wink

19OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:35 pm

Mike: Luther felt wrong, so I went to something that's always been in my back pocket since I started CJing.

So we have a double standard? If so that's just plain stupid. ALL changes should require a proposal if you're going to give another crap for a change. Living by a double standard is only going to cause more problems Daniel. Either pick all required to proposals or non after to require a proposal. Or actually have written language was can or can't be done...

This union has no "rules" Everything is assumptions, and It's pathetic. If we want people to be happy, have set rules, and STICK to them.

20OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:25 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Nate, that's it, you're killing my union, I've been contacted and I will handle this. I've watched your crap long enough, you're becoming a tyrant. I've warned this union more than once of your crap, I don't want my name on anything that has to do with you or anything close to what you've done. Take your crap, and get off of my website. USNW IS OFFICIALY CLOSED, it will be reopened soon and if anyone would like to stay, you're completely welcome. I'll be taking my name, the map, anything that's mine or that has been contributed to by me or anyone who gave it solely to USNW. I've talked to Marsh, the map is staying with the United Sovereign Nations and will not be moved. I don't care who sees this or who's mad about this. This is mine, my website, my union name, my charter you can take the members that wish to follow you elsewhere. You can start your own union, I don't really care. Just get the hell away from mine.

http://www.usnw.net

21OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:33 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I have to agree with Chip on that.

22OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:48 pm

Carl

Carl

D: Chip

But I think I would agree on Chip's decision.

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

23OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:14 am

androidboi

androidboi

Chip wrote:Nate, that's it, you're killing my union, I've been contacted and I will handle this. I've watched your crap long enough, you're becoming a tyrant.

I don't care who sees this or who's mad about this. This is mine, my website, my union name, my charter you can take the members that wish to follow you elsewhere. You can start your own union, I don't really care. Just get the hell away from mine.

Chip, I've held back from logging in here just to avoid meddling with a union I left but this is a ton of crap, bro. You and I both know we have nothing against each other, but what the hell are you doing?

You lost your position through a democratic process called impeachment. You have no right in doing what you're doing. You're breaking the rules you claim you implemented (Charter) just for the reason that it's "YOURS". And Nate's the tyrant? My ass bro. Look at YOU. You act like you did all the work for this union. How dare you try to kick people out when a lot of us, INCLUDING NATE, have put in hours of our time trying to contribute activity to this place. You're selfish, bro.

24OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:18 am

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

That's your choice, this is mine, you can go with Nate, he can take all the stuff that is his, but members are contacting me, and I'm doing what needs to be done. I'm sorry it has to be this way. I lost my position because I left, thank you, however, like I said I'm not taking over this "union" I'm taking MY website, MY union name, and everything that's mine, so basically, you're out of luck because most of it is mine. Take your stuff off, and have fun with Nate.

25OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:22 am

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

I couldn't agree more with Chip, his decision is his, as this is his forum... I am glad this moment finally happened.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum