The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board

+11
Kurt
Chip
Daniel
Jon
Carl
Jack
ForthWall
YingBlanc
Trevy
Will
Scotch Moen
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:24 am

bigro

bigro

bro dude bro.

He might have lost.

But unfortunately, this is the real world. Welcome.

In the real world, websites aren't governments, they are businesses. All of them. Chip owns his business and if he wants to reboot it then good for him and I wish him the best of luck. In the real world, you can't take a business by getting the support of it's workers (members if you will, equivalent Razz don't take that the wring way) no, instead it's a case of tough crap. It's Chips thing, always will be, always has been.

So again, welcome to the real world, take a ticket, sit down and get in line for miracles like the rest of us.

AND CHIP...

Spoiler:

27OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:25 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Chip is telling the truth. He is only taking what is his (what he made).

28OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:25 am

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

Lets have a good wank, and get it done Very Happy

29OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:27 am

androidboi

androidboi

Sure thing. Taking the wiki and peacing out.

30OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:33 am

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

ForthWall wrote:Lets have a good wank, and get it done Very Happy

Your words are magical Smile! That's entirely true! Let's all get done with this fucking $censored$!

As Chip said, this union will start again, without the interference of Nate... I'm so glad this finally happened, and as Bigro said, Unions are like a business if the owner doesn't like where all the $censored$ is going, he can take it down. And if the others don't like it, well they can $censored$ themselves. Smile Thank you! And let's get this $censored$ over.

http://www.usnw.net

31OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:44 am

androidboi

androidboi

bigro wrote:bro dude bro.

So again, welcome to the real world, take a ticket, sit down and get in line for miracles like the rest of us.

Of course, in this case, miracles are when Chip puts his prick deep into your pooper. Very Happy

As for me, I hate the idea of losing all my valuable work when one person decides enough's enough. So far, only God has that right. In the real world, Chip =/= God. In the real world, Chip is just a hick from the South who gets a kick out of controlling people like you through the internet.

Don't even bother with a charter, Chip. You can obviously do whatever you please with these guys.

32OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:47 am

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

You're entitled to your opinion.

http://www.usnw.net

33OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:48 am

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

androidboi wrote:

Of course, in this case, miracles are when Chip puts his prick deep into your pooper. Very Happy

As for me, I hate the idea of losing all my valuable work when one person decides enough's enough. So far, only God has that right. In the real world, Chip =/= God. In the real world, Chip is just a hick from the South who gets a kick out of controlling people like you through the internet.

Don't even bother with a charter, Chip. You can obviously do whatever you please with these guys.

Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah.

Don't be mean Neutral and don't bring religion in this union of young minds.

btw chippy why you unadd me from skype D:

34OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:50 am

bigro

bigro

androidboi wrote:

Chip made the site

Chip is god of USNW

end of story

35OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:52 am

Okay.. bye I guess Razz

36OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:13 am

Daniel

Daniel

All things considered, I'm afraid I agree with Chip on the vast majority of what he said. Nate's been a sack of problems for us admins since he became a member, and Kurt wouldn't have left us in the first place if Nate hadn't kept on being a general prick to him (not to mention any other former members that left because of him - such as Ale). I still have the records of the conversation as proof that Nate did not respect what Kurt did for this union.

I'm not trying to say that I don't appreciate what Nate has done for the Union; on the contrary, he's done a great job running the football leagues (among other helpful things) - which not too many other people have the time and ability to do. However that may be, he's still been more trouble than help to us in the long run.

Also, somehow Tyler was made a "secret admin" without the consent of any of us, which I discovered when attempting to ban him without success.

37OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:45 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Well hell, look what I missed out on. Skeptical

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

38OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:27 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

A lot.

39OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:43 pm

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

A lot lot

40OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:31 am

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Actually I did know that Tyler was involved in something suspicious. I clicked one of the usergroups on the bottom of the forums and changed the numbers in the address bar. I encountered a group named "Tyler". I know how forumotion works, and knew what this must've meant.

I assumed that Tyler had his own group so he would have mod permission for cartographic Committee or something else that he was in currently or in the past. I should've said something about it. I'm glad its been taken care of.

I still don't know all that happened. But Welcome back, Chip. I'm glad you're here. Same with Kurt and Ale. I say good riddance to Nate, Tyler, and Matt. Obviously they don't deserve to be a part of this union.

41OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:49 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Nate doesn't really deserve to be a part of something this social in the first place. I've dealt with him somewhat in the past, noticed how he is, and also heard stories of him being somewhere in the thick of a problem.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

42OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:08 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Well, he's banned now. So he won't be coming back. Sadly I won't be able to be Executive, but I was getting lazy on the job anyway.

43OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:11 am

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

I can take over maps maybe???

44OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:26 am

Daniel

Daniel

As Nate is now permanently banned, this thread is being downgraded from Announcement status.

45OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:56 pm

Jack

Jack

Nate is "banned" I guess. But he still has access to the forums. Razz Even if you did IP ban him. Are Matt and Tyler banned, too?

46OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:04 pm

Carl

Carl

Tyler have his access removed and his account deleted after the discovery of the secret admin and Matt, I think, is not banned Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

47OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:05 pm

Jack

Jack

:O Daniel, can you please ban him before he does any more damage?

48OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:02 pm

Carl

Carl

Why is Nate on-leave? Neutral

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

49OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:11 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Chip will be taking back the map role. Smile

50OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL Adonia Map Board Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:15 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Nate's both conventionally and IP banned, so I don't know what you're referring to Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum