The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAW Reform Project

+13
alerules22
kj34
Chris
Kurt
Jon
Trevy
Daniel
Sauberbmw
ForthWall
Willem
Carl
Scotch Moen
Jack
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 17]

26GAW Reform Project - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW Reform Project Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:33 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Yeah Carl. Razz We'll get to that. Very Happy
Will: Yeah I think Maybe Sameshria could be a good "Poland" for us. (The USSR and Germany both invaded and fought for control of Poland)

Here are the teams:

Allied/Regal Axis/Imperial
Posillipo Brullen
ISRR Okaiken
Shayden Trentannia
Acadia Birani Empire?
Folland Talagua?

(country Marqualis was at war with in GAW)
We need Abe for more information about Taluga or however you spell that. Razz Also, is everyone okay with the Birani Empire being an Imperial ally?

27GAW Reform Project - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW Reform Project Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:48 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Aww i remember apply as Birani a while back. Crying

Sounds believable. Smaller nation, closer proximity to the influence of Brullen and Trentannia.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

28GAW Reform Project - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW Reform Project Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:30 pm

Jack

Jack

LOL Mike. Razz I said yes, I just didn't like the borders.

So I think we have established the two teams. Now we can think up a storyline.

I'm in the process of making a map of all of Adonia right now, because why not. It will take several days maybe weeks, but when it's done it will be really helpful.

29GAW Reform Project - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW Reform Project Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:49 am

Daniel

Daniel

MikeVM wrote:Also, wasn't Forgia and also Zebtesia part of Malo before or during the GAW? I think Dan might have mentioned they won independence after/because of the war.(?)

Yup, we were technically allied with the Regals, but we lost the war anyways - while Forgia and Zebtesia were the only Imperials to "win" the war. The Forgia and Zebtesia vs. Malo fighting is still going on decades later. Razz

The idea was that by the end of the GAW, the Regals were generally too militarily exhausted to keep the massive Malonese Empire from breaking up...what does everyone think about that? (Unlike Grand, it would be easier for me to change this part of my history if it doesn't fit in.)

EDIT: Just wondering, why is the Malonese dependency of Tarskya marked as part of the ISSR? Razz

30GAW Reform Project - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW Reform Project Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:45 am

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

[GAW on Carreon] What about Greater Morsco? They ally with Okaiken. At this time New Terrance is still under Greater Morsco control. However tension between the two nations escalate. The Greater Morsco Head of State (idk what to call him Skeptical) visits Oinaeos (what is now New Terrance and most of Carreon) in the city of Jordtown. During his ride through the city a group of rebel forces fired on him. The Head of State was rushed to the hospital with severe wounds to the neck. The Greater Morsco Head of State was pronounced dead hours later. This event is now known as Young Terrance. **Like WWI Young BOsnia**

The events led to Greater Morsco declaring war on New Terrance.

31GAW Reform Project - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW Reform Project Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:00 pm

Sauberbmw

Sauberbmw

Talagua and Marqualis fought their own little battle and weren't involved Militarily in the war (though Marqualis did send supplies to the allies) It was fought over islands and involved heavy naval battles as well as invasions and the sorts

32GAW Reform Project - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW Reform Project Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Daniel

Daniel

I think during the first part of the GAW at least, the head of state in the Greater Morsco was the Emperor (since their culture is modeled after ancient Rome, after all).

33GAW Reform Project - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW Reform Project Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:35 pm

Jack

Jack

All good ideas, guys. Very Happy Sorry about that map error, Daniel. So Morsco is now Axis, Talagua is not. Razz We still need a name for Regals. We'll put the best ones to vote.

So I assume that New Terrance will be gaining independence as a result of the war. Smile That works well with this.

Carl, can you give some information on what/where the Sanese Empire is? (Like what areas were taken over)

34GAW Reform Project - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW Reform Project Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:30 pm

Carl

Carl

Okaiken's side.

Okaiken has been in war with Zhung (I could name it Peilan once again if you all want to) long before the Great Adonian War. Around 1940, they occupied the southernmost Portions of Peilan as well as some islands in the Cilician, including Sabu; as well as the Kwangju Archipelago (Szcheno, Ghuangji, Nilia and Albian). Okaiken remains to be an ally with Greater Morsco to Create the Great East Althenian Co-Prosperity Sphere (GEACS). Okaiken has also an influence on an (UNKNOWN! We need a Thai Nation) and watches (UNKNOWN! We need a Philippine Nation), which is a territory of Shayden (or Folland) as a threat.

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

35GAW Reform Project - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW Reform Project Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:06 pm

Jack

Jack

Nice! Let's do Pelian so there are no problems with having permission and drama like that. Razz Kurt and Mike?

36GAW Reform Project - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW Reform Project Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:41 pm

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

Hey, sorry I've been MIA here. Insulo was neutral, as it got it's fighting out of the way a bit early.

I have one small request. Could the area that is South of this line please be made part of Insulo, and kept out of Brüllen?

GAW Reform Project - Page 2 1OdnQ

37GAW Reform Project - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW Reform Project Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:04 pm

Jack

Jack

Sure, Jon! Smile I'll go change that now.

38GAW Reform Project - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW Reform Project Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:41 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Folland didn't have any offshore territories or dependencies other than Lomni Island. So that Philippine nation would be under Shayden's rule.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

39GAW Reform Project - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW Reform Project Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:17 pm

Jack

Jack

Yeah. Razz I think we should find someone who tries to mess with Acadia's dependencies in the tropical area over by Ruteria. I think we named it the Allidean Sea.

40GAW Reform Project - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW Reform Project Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:35 pm

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

May I ask why Jon wants that land? Razz
Also maybe the Birani Empire could be a puppet State of Brullen.

Ideas for Names:
Thai: Ratchasima
... Razz

41GAW Reform Project - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW Reform Project Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:44 pm

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

Your right Jack, New Terrance will gain its independence from the GAW Razz.

42GAW Reform Project - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW Reform Project Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:24 pm

Jack

Jack

Lol, thanks Trevy. Razz
Or something simple like Ryland. Razz I was doing the Adonian Map and Illustrator crashes when I was finishing up Okaiken. Neutral So most of the Althenian mainland is done.

43GAW Reform Project - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW Reform Project Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:40 pm

Jon

Jon

RepublicMaster wrote:May I ask why Jon wants that land? Razz

That's where we're building the Death Star.

44GAW Reform Project - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW Reform Project Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:54 am

Carl

Carl

JACK, Y U NO SAVE? Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

45GAW Reform Project - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW Reform Project Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:32 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

LOL Jon Razz

46GAW Reform Project - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW Reform Project Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:23 am

Daniel

Daniel

Jack wrote:Yeah. Razz I think we should find someone who tries to mess with Acadia's dependencies in the tropical area over by Ruteria. I think we named it the Allidean Sea.

Do you mean that Carribbean-ish sea? It's called the Alcadean. Razz

Jon wrote:
RepublicMaster wrote:May I ask why Jon wants that land? Razz

That's where we're building the Death Star.

Just remember, you'll destroy Insulo too if you blow up Adonia. Wink

47GAW Reform Project - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW Reform Project Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:17 pm

Jack

Jack

LOL Daniel, the Alcadean Sea is our Mediterranean Sea. Not the Caribbean Sea. Razz I'll get to work on this map more. Does anyone have an idea for an aggressor to the Acadian Islands?

48GAW Reform Project - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW Reform Project Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:56 pm

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Acadia, oh wait Razz

49GAW Reform Project - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW Reform Project Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:38 pm

Jack

Jack

LOL. Very Happy

50GAW Reform Project - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW Reform Project Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:14 pm

Sauberbmw

Sauberbmw

Brullen!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum