The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Passed | Concordia Project

+5
Scotch Moen
Carl
Daniel
kj34
Will
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Approve the Concordia Project?

Passed | Concordia Project Pollle1075%Passed | Concordia Project Pollri10 75% [ 6 ]
Passed | Concordia Project Pollle100%Passed | Concordia Project Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Passed | Concordia Project Pollle1025%Passed | Concordia Project Pollri10 25% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Passed | Concordia Project Empty Passed | Concordia Project Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:56 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

The Concordia Project would be a new country but with no clear head member. It would be a joint nation between all members, who could all contribute their joint talents into the nation. It could tenativly be located on Itzamna and we could all work together on the history, culture, and design. We all have our strengths and together we could create a fully rounded nation as we all have our strong points and weaknesses, for example I could run the motorsports, Ying the criminal aspects, Dan the royal aspects, Kenny the roads, etc.

2Passed | Concordia Project Empty Re: Passed | Concordia Project Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:00 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

Obviously I wholeheartedly support this and encourage anyone who wants to participate to do so.

3Passed | Concordia Project Empty Re: Passed | Concordia Project Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:01 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Would it be anything like the Empire of Brazil (yes, that country had Emperors once)? Razz

4Passed | Concordia Project Empty Re: Passed | Concordia Project Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:22 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

It would likely be closest in association to Brazil if that's what everyone sees fit (it's the people's project after all Razz)

5Passed | Concordia Project Empty Re: Passed | Concordia Project Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:54 pm

Carl

Carl

idk, me busy Razz

but Okay xDxD

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

6Passed | Concordia Project Empty Re: Passed | Concordia Project Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:38 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Would this be world canon? An internationally administered melting pot nation?

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

7Passed | Concordia Project Empty Re: Passed | Concordia Project Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:03 am

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I don't quite see it as such. I kinda see this as a mix of us all not having complete nations and this will give us the ability to have a more complete nation than any of us can have together, and it can work as a spinoff of our union as a whole, it's a union within the union. We could have a bit of a melting pot effect but I think nearly everyone has already had that to a point.

8Passed | Concordia Project Empty Re: Passed | Concordia Project Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:33 am

Fox

I'd prefer to concentrate on my own nation, to try and make it the best it can be rather than dividing my time between it and another nation.

I feel one nation is more than I can handle here, and I'm surprised that members with more than 1 nation work on a second and adding a third seems ambitious when they rarely update their original nation.

I'd rather see people work on their own nations first.. but that's just my opinion.

9Passed | Concordia Project Empty Re: Passed | Concordia Project Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:35 am

Qorten

Qorten
Member (Ami Confederation)

Fox wrote:I'd prefer to concentrate on my own nation, to try and make it the best it can be rather than dividing my time between it and another nation.

I feel one nation is more than I can handle here, and I'm surprised that members with more than 1 nation work on a second and adding a third seems ambitious when they rarely update their original nation.

I'd rather see people work on their own nations first.. but that's just my opinion.

It's a very nice idea and would probably be good for team spirit, but Fox has a point.

10Passed | Concordia Project Empty Re: Passed | Concordia Project Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:42 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

I think what Will is trying to get at is sparking activity in the forum, but all we really need to do is get more international roleplay going. Decisions and choices and consequences and all that good stuff. Like what I'm doing with Daniel between Folland and Malo. (I also came up with an idea between me and Kurt too)

11Passed | Concordia Project Empty Re: Passed | Concordia Project Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:48 am

Fox

Qorten wrote:It's a very nice idea and would probably be good for team spirit, but Fox has a point.

I didn't mean to be negative, but people seem to start new things and never finish them. But I agree it is a good idea.

Michael-M wrote:I think what Will is trying to get at is sparking activity in the forum, but all we really need to do is get more international roleplay going. Decisions and choices and consequences and all that good stuff. Like what I'm doing with Daniel between Folland and Malo. (I also came up with an idea between me and Kurt too)

Once you are done with Kurt .. let me know, I have some ideas too for roleplay between our nations that include Squamisha.

12Passed | Concordia Project Empty Re: Passed | Concordia Project Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:04 am

Daniel

Daniel

Until I get my computer back at least, I'm willing to put my full weight into this. Smile Once I do get it back...SC4 tiem for GBM, most likely. Razz

13Passed | Concordia Project Empty Re: Passed | Concordia Project Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:29 am

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

This isn't meant as a full time project. It is kinda aimed at the crowd that never finishes CJ's though because it would allow the opportunity to have a finished CJ.

14Passed | Concordia Project Empty Re: Passed | Concordia Project Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:32 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

Fox wrote:I'd prefer to concentrate on my own nation, to try and make it the best it can be rather than dividing my time between it and another nation.

Honestly, I have no hope of finishing my nation. It's too big despite being smaller than most of the large nations, (and unlike the rest of you, I plan on displaying every square inch of it) and I don't want anyone else to help Razz

But besides that, this nation could help me get some more inspiration for my own nation.

But I understand what you mean. I don't think anyone can say their nation is finished and this would take time away from doing so. But imo, I've got all the time in the world to finish Paradise, so why not?

15Passed | Concordia Project Empty Re: Passed | Concordia Project Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:41 am

Sounds cool though it might be hard to find a balance between only a few people contributing loads and having everyone contribute as it wud be wrong to make people contribute as like fox said they might want to focus on there nation. Smile

16Passed | Concordia Project Empty Re: Passed | Concordia Project Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:51 am

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

nono I think it would be optional, nobody would be made to join in, it's basically a giant sandbox really in my eyes.

17Passed | Concordia Project Empty Re: Passed | Concordia Project Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:24 am

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

It's a sandbox and union wide project, kinda like the GAW Project. We don't have to all work on it but we can build it together.

18Passed | Concordia Project Empty Re: Passed | Concordia Project Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:20 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

I'm okay with this, although I don't think I'll be able to contribute very much to this.

19Passed | Concordia Project Empty Re: Passed | Concordia Project Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:45 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Maybe this idea could be a moon base! D:

20Passed | Concordia Project Empty Re: Passed | Concordia Project Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:10 am

Fox

I will not be contributing and even more so now it is unrealistic and based on the moon.

21Passed | Concordia Project Empty Re: Passed | Concordia Project Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:54 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Who ever said it being on the moon was a for sure thing? Besides a modern day attempt at creating a habitat on the moon is very well within reach. The only thing that stands in the way is funding which greedy and close minded governments refuse to give.

22Passed | Concordia Project Empty Re: Passed | Concordia Project Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:59 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

So are we going to vote on this?

23Passed | Concordia Project Empty Re: Passed | Concordia Project Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:58 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Good with me

24Passed | Concordia Project Empty Re: Passed | Concordia Project Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:44 pm

Qorten

Qorten
Member (Ami Confederation)

Of course, why not?

25Passed | Concordia Project Empty Re: Passed | Concordia Project Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:47 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

Okie doke.

Topic moved, poll opened.

Voted.

Last edited by kj34 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: