The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee

+6
Scotch Moen
alerules22
Willem
Agunter999
Juls
Jack
10 posters

Accept the Proposal?

Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Pollle1050%Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Pollri10 50% [ 5 ]
Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Pollle1040%Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Pollri10 40% [ 4 ]
Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Pollle1010%Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Pollri10 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Empty Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:51 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

In order to settle any future disputes and keep an official record of information on the GAW, I propose we establish an official committee of members to lead the creation of the GAW.  This committee will consist of five members who will have the final authority on all things GAW.  

If accepted, the committee members will be:

• Will (RepublicMaster)
  • Juls (Diogenes)
  • Jack
  • Kurt
  • Agus

Last edited by Jack on Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:09 pm; edited 3 times in total

2Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Empty Re: Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:51 pm

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

I support this.

3Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Empty Re: Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:14 pm

Agunter999

Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)

I will support this on the condition that I am part of the committee, otherwise no

4Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Empty Re: Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:36 pm

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

I support this.

5Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Empty Re: Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:56 pm

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

I support this.

http://www.usnw.net

6Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Empty Re: Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:43 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Hm...

I'm left out.

Hm...

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

7Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Empty Re: Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:50 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I support this proposal. I feel the members chosen are best fit for this position.

8Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Empty Re: Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:08 pm

Jack

Jack

Voting is open.

9Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Empty Re: Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:56 pm

Agunter999

VOTED,
I believe that this committee could lead to the average member not getting enough say in the events of GAW, making it a closed event.

10Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Empty Re: Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:14 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I believe this is a good Committee, since responsible members who think realistically are members of it. Not those who create problems within the unions, commit unreasonable actions, or vote against proposals due to a lack of self benefit. (Not targeting or pointing fingers.)

Thank you Kurt <3  -Jack

11Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Empty Re: Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:08 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Voted

12Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Empty Re: Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:37 pm

SimEmirate

SimEmirate
Member (Abbasid and Kwangju)
Member (Abbasid and Kwangju)

Voted

13Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Empty Re: Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:43 pm

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

Voted.

14Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Empty Re: Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:46 pm

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Voted.

15Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Empty Re: Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:44 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

Doesn't matter much to me, but voted.

16Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Empty Re: Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:04 pm

Jack

Jack

We have 9 active members with a total of 8 votes.  It's safe to call it a pass, but since it has only passed by one vote, I'll wait a little bit to be sure.

17Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Empty Re: Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:09 pm

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

Voted.

18Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Empty Re: Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:16 pm

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

Drama! Well it's normal people who aren't in the committee will vote against it.
I mean, actually, people with nations involved in the GAW should be the only ones able to vote on it IMO. *cough*

But hey, whatever. It's a draw! 1 point for each sides?

19Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Empty Re: Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:19 pm

Agunter999

But everyone is involved in GAW any war on that scale would mean that every nation is affected in one way or another

20Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Empty Re: Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:29 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

It's actually in a tie. We rarely get those. Razz

Who's the guy that abstained? He's the deciding vote. I'mma kick his a$$ until he changes his vote, y'know like true Democracy. 'MURICA.

21Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Empty Re: Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:09 pm

Jack

Jack

That's not how a democracy works, Mike... Wink 

I think it was Kenny.

22Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Empty Re: Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:09 pm

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

Jack wrote:That's not how a democracy works, Mike... Wink
He was ironic I suppose, especially since he said " 'Murica " afterwards implying the USA aren't a democracy which is a fact Wink THAT PLUTOCRACY

23Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Empty Re: Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:39 pm

Jack

Jack

I put a wink face there. Razz I was kidding.

24Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Empty Re: Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:48 pm

alerules22

alerules22

Voted.

http://www.usnw.net

25Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Empty Re: Passed | Creation of a GAW Committee Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:57 pm

Jack

Jack

PASSED

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum